Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - Hub

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
VOID GHIDORAH
Monsterland Worker

Re: Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - Hub

Post by VOID GHIDORAH »

I’ll be posting soon! Raiju’s going to be empowered by the lighting getting tossed around.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Now, I must say, that wasn’t the merge, that was merely the beginning.
For Emperor and Empire!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Voyager wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:10 pm Now, I must say, that wasn’t the merge, that was merely the beginning.
Damn, reality around Osaka literally ceased to exist and that was just the start? Uh.. new guy's arrival is gonna be kinda awkward.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Gigantis wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:13 pm
Voyager wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:10 pm Now, I must say, that wasn’t the merge, that was merely the beginning.
Damn, reality around Osaka literally ceased to exist and that was just the start? Uh.. new guy's arrival is gonna be kinda awkward.
You can wait until it’s done, or have some contrived reason why he’s there.
For Emperor and Empire!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Voyager wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:19 pm You can wait until it’s done, or have some contrived reason why he’s there.
Hmm... how about, when Kong briefly interrupted the process, he accidentally caused the multiverse to merge earlier than expected, leaving a small window for someone on the other side to hop through into limbo before uh.. whatever happens happens?

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Jermobooka
Gotengo Officer

Post by Jermobooka »

Damn, a lot of new characters going being introduced fairly soon! Can’t wait to see all of ‘em! :D

Oh, and, for anyone else wanting to play an Ultra, don’t pick Seven. Just know that the Ultraseven stuff aren’t just neat references and that the merge might do more stuff than just create a multiverse ;)
:Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Hedorah: :Hedorah: :Hedorah:

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Oh yeah, it’s all coming together.
For Emperor and Empire!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I'm either gonna get ?????????????'s bio out tonight or tomorrow. All i'm gonna say about him now is that you might now him from a certain scrapped project, and i left a hint of who he is in this very comment. ;)

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Finally got my post out. Since Jet's not a living being, would it be able to process the whole "everything being erased" part like all the other kaiju?

Added in 4 minutes 55 seconds:
Gigantis wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:28 pm I'm either gonna get ?????????????'s bio out tonight or tomorrow. All i'm gonna say about him now is that you might now him from a certain scrapped project, and i left a hint of who he is in this very comment. ;)
Hmmmm, 13 ?s. Only 13-character unused kaiju name I can find is Lightning Bug.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:34 pm Finally got my post out. Since Jet's not a living being, would it be able to process the whole "everything being erased" part like all the other kaiju?

Gigantis wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:28 pm I'm either gonna get ?????????????'s bio out tonight or tomorrow. All i'm gonna say about him now is that you might now him from a certain scrapped project, and i left a hint of who he is in this very comment. ;)
Oops, it should only be twelve ?'s :lol: Take that in hand and try again.

Jermobooka
Gotengo Officer

Post by Jermobooka »

Question.

What are the “main characters” of the plot right now?

From what I gather, it’s Godzilla, Ultraman, Shin, Jet Jaguar, Gojirin, Kong(?), Mecha King Ghidorah, and Emperor Ghidorah ofc
:Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Hedorah: :Hedorah: :Hedorah:

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

I’d guess the more powerful kaiju + Jet Jaguar and Kong. Also, as a result of Emperor Ghidorah becoming his true form, he doesn’t see a need to fight back. Attack him all you please, but he’ll just continue the ceremony.

He’s unkillable... Or is he?

Yeah, he is. But he can be defeated by other divine powers.
Last edited by Voyager on Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For Emperor and Empire!

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Gigantis wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:36 pm
Cryptid_Liker wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:34 pm Finally got my post out. Since Jet's not a living being, would it be able to process the whole "everything being erased" part like all the other kaiju?

Oops, it should only be twelve ?'s :lol: Take that in hand and try again.
Wait, do spaces count? Because if they do, I've found the one.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

At this point, i would say the main protagonist are: Godzilla, Gojirin, Ultraman, (even tho he just joined) Jet Jaguar, Kong, the upcoming guy (he's getting a pretty big character arc), two other guys i have planned will most likely count as one (won't show till the Great Merge is over with though)

As for antagonist, all three of the Ghidorah's and.. maybe SpaceGodzilla?

And no Cryptid, spaces don't count, it's all one word.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

In that case, I got nothing

Added in 5 minutes 41 seconds:
...unless, it's Liopleurodon.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Gigantis wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:47 pm At this point, i would say the main protagonist are: Godzilla, Gojirin, Ultraman, (even tho he just joined) Jet Jaguar, Kong, the upcoming guy (he's getting a pretty big character arc), two other guys i have planned will most likely count as one (won't show till the Great Merge is over with though)

As for antagonist, all three of the Ghidorah's and.. maybe SpaceGodzilla?

And no Cryptid, spaces don't count, it's all one word.
I mean before the chaos of the city with the transporter swap, I would argue Shin was the protag of the Osaka section. Just a poor being minding its own business and getting bullied constantly while evolving to answer it lol

Also won't get a reply till later tonight >-<

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Shin was the target of cleansing, too.
For Emperor and Empire!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Alright folks, it's time to meet the newest member of GVTWOM!

Frankenstein.. i never said it came from one of Godzilla's lost projects did i? :lol:

Height: 130 meters
Weight: 50,000 tons

Appearance: Frankenstein can only truly be described as "abomination". In his dimension, his origins lied in being many parts of dead animals sewn together by his creator, Dr. Henrich Frankenstein, in a super soldier experiment, made by what he thoughts was the most powerful of animals. His head is that of an Asian elephant's skull, with the skin of one that hadn't fully rotted it's skin away being rather crudely plastered on top of it. It's main body comes from that of an blue whale, a duller shade due to the specimen already decaying when Frankenstein found it. His arms are that of a human's, a strongman who had passed away recently, skin turned yellow. His legs come from that of an African lioness, claws included. His eye's are entirely from a gorilla, a dark brown, yet slightly glossed over, and at the end of his body, come's the tail of an Australian crocodile. All of it's skin is full of cracks and scars, due to the ooze that Henrich used to make Frankenstein rapidly grow destroyed it, and it has yet to fully heal, even after all these years.

Powers: Extraordinary jumper, nails/claws, resistance to fire, electricity absorption and manipulation, (can gain power from natural electricity, or another lifeform's kinetic energy) decent swimmer, echolocation (from his blue whale gene's)

Weaknesses: cowardice, not in the right state of mind.. to say the least (the poor thing was forced to fight against his will against a ton of other monsters, what do you expect?) doesn't know how to really control his electric abilities yet.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Gigantis wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:10 pm Alright folks, it's time to meet the newest member of GVTWOM!

Frankenstein.. i never said it came from one of Godzilla's lost projects did i? :lol:

Height: 130 meters
Weight: 50,000 tons

Appearance: Frankenstein can only truly be described as "abomination". In his dimension, his origins lied in being many parts of dead animals sewn together by his creator, Dr. Henrich Frankenstein, in a super soldier experiment, made by what he thoughts was the most powerful of animals. His head is that of an Asian elephant's skull, with the skin of one that hadn't fully rotted it's skin away being rather crudely plastered on top of it. It's main body comes from that of an blue whale, a duller shade due to the specimen already decaying when Frankenstein found it. His arms are that of a human's, a strongman who had passed away recently, skin turned yellow. His legs come from that of an African lioness, claws included. His eye's are entirely from a gorilla, a dark brown, yet slightly glossed over, and at the end of his body, come's the tail of an Australian crocodile. All of it's skin is full of cracks and scars, due to the ooze that Henrich used to make Frankenstein rapidly grow destroyed it, and it has yet to fully heal, even after all these years.

Powers: Extraordinary jumper, nails/claws, resistance to fire, electricity absorption and manipulation, (can gain power from natural electricity, or another lifeform's kinetic energy) decent swimmer, echolocation (from his blue whale gene's)

Weaknesses: cowardice, not in the right state of mind.. to say the least (the poor thing was forced to fight against his will against a ton of other monsters, what do you expect?) doesn't know how to really control his electric abilities yet.
Oooh, Prometheus!

Jermobooka
Gotengo Officer

Post by Jermobooka »

Feel like I got a bit lazy with this recent post, but I’ll make up for it in the next one!