Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - Hub

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Gigantis
Sazer

Re: Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - Hub

Post by Gigantis »

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:22 am Nothing Kong-related has appeared just yet. Not sure about Angy, though.
Welp, kangaroo dinosaur and big monke it is.

Added in 26 minutes 24 seconds:
Alright, let's see what i can come up with here..

KING KONG

Height: 93 meters
Weight: 70,100 tons

Appearance: Kong appears to be a massive orangutan, with orange fur covering most of his body save his palms, feet, face and chest. He sports light green eyes, the one on his left side having a small scar next to it and seemingly caved in as a result of his many encounters with Gorosaurus. (who is mentioned bellow) He also sports large, canine teeth that are helpful for biting, though he doesn't use it in combat too often.

Abilities: Electricity manipulation (can absorb electricity and then send it to his hands in order to attack, can also force it into objects he's using) extraordinary jumper, heat resistance, intelligence.

Weaknesses: doesn't always think before he acts (even for a more intelligent kaiju), electric reserves will deplete if used for too long (about 1-2 hours after usage) and he will have to recharge with a power source nearby, assuming there is one for him to use to begin with.

GOROSAURUS

Height: 91 meters
Weight: 80,200 tons

Appearance: Gorosaurus is what is a strange hybrid of Allosaurus and Giganotosaurus, sporting likeness to both species of theropods. He has dark green, bumpy skin that's almost bluish to the eyes, a red colored throat, and a yellow underbelly, with rows of white spikes running down his back, ending with a sharp tip on the end of his tail. Like the Allosaurus, he has two crest above his eyes, which mostly sport his green skin, but become reddish at the very tip of them.

Abilities: Kangaroo kick (by using his tail as leverage of shorts), spiked tail which can be used for stabbing, supersonic roar (this can rupture the hearing of almost anyone on Skull Island, and his loudest roars have been theorized to be the origins of the skyquake phenomenon that has been heard across the planet), can absorb heat from fires and volcano's, making his skin burning hot to the touch.

Weaknesses: not very bright, (although not to the point of dumb)

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

man, i really need to get back into this.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

^
For recap, Roboes is about to slam a building onto Marikiryu and also, Shinagawa-kun's approaching.
Last edited by Cryptid_Liker on Sun May 16, 2021 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Gigantis wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:50 am
Cryptid_Liker wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:22 am Nothing Kong-related has appeared just yet. Not sure about Angy, though.

KING KONG

Appearance: Kong appears to be a massive orangutan, with orange fur covering most of his body save his palms, feet, face and chest. He sports light green eyes, the one on his left side having a small scar next to it and seemingly caved in as a result of his many encounters with Gorosaurus. (who is mentioned bellow) He also sports large, canine teeth that are helpful for biting, though he doesn't use it in combat too often.

Abilities: Electricity manipulation (can absorb electricity and then send it to his hands in order to attack, can also force it into objects he's using) extraordinary jumper, heat resistance, intelligence.

Weaknesses: doesn't always think before he acts (even for a more intelligent kaiju), electric reserves will deplete if used for too long (about 1-2 hours after usage) and he will have to recharge with a power source nearby, assuming there is one for him to use to begin with.

GOROSAURUS

Appearance: Gorosaurus is what is a strange hybrid of Allosaurus and Giganotosaurus, sporting likeness to both species of theropods. He has dark green, bumpy skin that's almost bluish to the eyes, a red colored throat, and a yellow underbelly, with rows of white spikes running down his back, ending with a sharp tip on the end of his tail. Like the Allosaurus, he has two crest above his eyes, which mostly sport his green skin, but become reddish at the very tip of them.

Abilities: Kangaroo kick (by using his tail as leverage of shorts), spiked tail which can be used for stabbing, supersonic roar (this can rupture the hearing of almost anyone on Skull Island, and his loudest roars have been theorized to be the origins of the skyquake phenomenon that has been heard across the planet), can absorb heat from fires and volcano's, making his skin burning hot to the touch.

Which uh versions of Kong and Gorosaurus are these?

Also I do have Mechani-Kong but not anything on the real Kong.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

godjacob wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 11:00 am

KING KONG

GOROSAURUS

I got he pictures from a cool guy on Deviantart, called World of Gojira. Look it up, it's cool!

And uh, if Mechani-Kong looks too different from my Kong, maybe this Kong is a subspecies lol

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Gigantis wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 11:02 am
godjacob wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 11:00 am

KING KONG

GOROSAURUS

I got he pictures from a cool guy on Deviantart, called World of Gojira. Look it up, it's cool!

And uh, if Mechani-Kong looks too different from my Kong, maybe this Kong is a subspecies lol
Well uh does he have a version of Mechani-Kong on this World of Gojira? I have classic Showa Mechani-Kong but can change the look.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

godjacob wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 11:06 am Well uh does he have a version of Mechani-Kong on this World of Gojira? I have classic Showa Mechani-Kong but can change the look.
Uh, no, not that i know of. He hasn't reached any of the mecha's yet actually, think the farthest he got when it came to kaiju at the moment was Baragon.

That subspecies thing is probably valid right now. :lol:

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Gigantis wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 11:22 am
godjacob wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 11:06 am Well uh does he have a version of Mechani-Kong on this World of Gojira? I have classic Showa Mechani-Kong but can change the look.
Uh, no, not that i know of. He hasn't reached any of the mecha's yet actually, think the farthest he got when it came to kaiju at the moment was Baragon.

That subspecies thing is probably valid right now. :lol:
Agreed there are plenty of Godzillas so this would be sound.

Besides, I may claim MV Kong later so I am all for the subspecies route lol

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

godjacob wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 11:23 am Agreed there are plenty of Godzillas so this would be sound.
I thought it was just Godzilla and Junior/Gojirin.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Oh yeah! Pleased to have you join my RP, Gigantis! As for Angy, he’s taken. He’s currently chilling with Baragon, Gigan and Rodan and he’s as his ‘55 appearance.

Added in 2 minutes 45 seconds:
As for me, I’m mainly going to focus on Godzilla v Mechagodzilla rematch and what Grand King and Emperor Ghidorah are doing. I might do stuff with SpaceG bu ya’ll can take a crack at him if you want.
For Emperor and Empire!

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Voyager wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 12:48 pm Oh yeah! Pleased to have you join my RP, Gigantis! As for Angy, he’s taken. He’s currently chilling with Baragon, Gigan and Rodan and he’s as his ‘55 appearance.

Added in 2 minutes 45 seconds:
As for me, I’m mainly going to focus on Godzilla v Mechagodzilla rematch and what Grand King and Emperor Ghidorah are doing. I might do stuff with SpaceG bu ya’ll can take a crack at him if you want.
So I guess then I am the one to conclude the Orga plot?

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Alright, before i post anything, i need a quick catchup on the plot so far. What arc are we on and who's the antagonist of it? It'll help me figure out what Kong and Gorosaurus are gonna do.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Not sure about specific details but the main villains as of now seem to be Mechagodzilla, SpaceGodzilla, and Orga. I'm sure Voyager or godjacob could give an explsnation.
Last edited by Cryptid_Liker on Sun May 16, 2021 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

This arc's main villain was Orga, though we've seem to have splintered off into a few plots. SpaceGodzilla up on the moon, Mecha-King Ghidorah and the Ghidorah brothers trying to rescue their member from Dr. Who, a battle in Japan with Shin Godzilla, Roboes & Ghidorah gal. Mechagodzilla vs. Godzilla rematch. And an encounter in the sea with a Mososaurus

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

godjacob wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 3:44 pm This arc's main villain was Orga, though we've seem to have splintered off into a few plots. SpaceGodzilla up on the moon, Mecha-King Ghidorah and the Ghidorah brothers trying to rescue their member from Dr. Who, a battle in Japan with Shin Godzilla, Roboes & Ghidorah gal. Mechagodzilla vs. Godzilla rematch. And an encounter in the sea with a Mososaurus
Well, that sounds like a lot. :lol:

From what it sounds like though, seems like everything's about to hit wrap up on the Orga arc. In that case, i'll try to get a post up introducing Kong and Gorosaurus on Skull Island in the next hour or so.

And if i decide on it, a third kaiju might make my list.. assuming he's not taken, please don't be taken.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Marikiryu's in Osaka, not Ghidorabikki. But otherwie, yiup

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 3:32 pm Not sure about specific details but the main villains as of now seem to be Mechagodzilla, SpaceGodzilla, and Orga. I'm sure Voyager or godjacob could give an explsnation.
We also have Emperor Ghidorah and Grand King Ghidorah as antagonists, but those 3 are also main villains.

Added in 6 minutes 34 seconds:
Honestly I think i just need a recap with Gmk’s and Cryptid parts and I’ll be well on my way of being a very active author.
For Emperor and Empire!

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Voyager wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 4:11 pm
Cryptid_Liker wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 3:32 pm Not sure about specific details but the main villains as of now seem to be Mechagodzilla, SpaceGodzilla, and Orga. I'm sure Voyager or godjacob could give an explsnation.
We also have Emperor Ghidorah and Grand King Ghidorah as antagonists, but those 3 are also main villains.

Added in 6 minutes 34 seconds:
Honestly I think i just need a recap with Gmk’s and Cryptid parts and I’ll be well on my way of being a very active author.
Hey, Legendary/Mecha King Ghidorah is still alive here lol

Jermobooka
Gotengo Officer

Post by Jermobooka »

Gigantis wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 11:02 am

Wow. Just checked through it and it looks awesome! A mix of the Showa and MonsterVerse continuity with some badass designs to boot! Might just create a deviant art account to follow this guy :lol:
:Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Hedorah: :Hedorah: :Hedorah:

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Gorosaurus can make traps? That's pretty interesting. Nice first post