Respect Diablo (Primal Rage)

Discuss and analyze various feats!
Kiryu2012
Keizer

Respect Diablo (Primal Rage)

Post by Kiryu2012 »

The God of Evil, Destruction, Torment, and Fire, Diablo was one of several godlike monsters awakened after the cataclysms that have occurred on Earth (or Urth), and seeks to turn the world into his own raging inferno.

Note: While Diablo does originate from a video game, which is typically not allowed, he does appear in an official comic adaption in which he has a decent number of feats. As such, he can be considered viable for FMs.
Spoiler:
Feats
-Took hits from Armadon that drew blood from him
-Teleported out of the way of Armadon's attack, burning him in the process
-Blasted Armadon with fire before biting his neck and drawing blood
-Blasted Armadon with fire, creating an explosion
-Brawled with Sauron
-Seemingly dodged Sauron's sonic roar, before blasting back with fire
-Seemingly shoved Sauron back with his fire breath, before defeating him by biting into his neck and blasting him away with his fire
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Re: Respect Diablo (Primal Rage)

Post by Kiryu2012 »

I should mention, the Primal Rage comic has a third and fourth volume, but scans of them are nearly nonexistent, and sites that host scans for the first two volumes don't have these parts, thus while Diablo (and the other Urth gods) most likely has more feats present in these volumes, the lack of available scans for them makes it effectively impossible for me to list them. All I could find in regards to the third and/or fourth volumes having scans of Diablo in action is this panel of Diablo being dealt a finishing blow by Blizzard:
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA