Should we seperate Showa Goji and ZF Goji?

Discuss and analyze various feats!
Voyager
Keizer

Should we seperate Showa Goji and ZF Goji?

Post by Voyager »

I feel like since they’re so different in power we should seperate them and have ZF Goji be like a powered Showa Goji. In the same vein as Keizer Godzilla, Burning Godzilla (19, 95), Red Spiral Godzilla, etc.

Does anyone wanna second this? Have them be seperate versions? Have ZF be a powered form?
For Emperor and Empire!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Should we seperate Showa Goji and ZF Goji?

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Less separation, more so it needs to be specified in the rules of an FM if ZF feats are being allowed or not, and the assumption if they are not mentioned is that they are simply not allowed.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Nope. Toho says it's the same creature, so that's good enough for me to keep them as the same creature.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

I say no, but leave it up to the matchmaker like we do everything else. Some people don't feel right treating the Terror-Beasts as heavy as they are listed, and that's their prerogative.
Resized Image

Houndoom
GPN Volunteer

Post by Houndoom »

Obviously it’s because of the weight of the kaiju he fought right? Where is the official information even coming from? Because Wikizilla and gogjopedia both use some scifijapan link but it appears to be dead because it just take me to the Home Screen.

So with no official numbers we just sort of have to trust the dead link I guess? Seems odd because of how wildly different that is from the movies. I think it should just be treated as an outlier/ highball/ WIS. And if anyone is going to try and use it, there’s plenty of anti feats that would point to the fact that Showa isn’t slinging around 80k tons.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Houndoom wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:55 am Obviously it’s because of the weight of the kaiju he fought right? Where is the official information even coming from? Because Wikizilla and gogjopedia both use some scifijapan link but it appears to be dead because it just take me to the Home Screen.

So with no official numbers we just sort of have to trust the dead link I guess? Seems odd because of how wildly different that is from the movies. I think it should just be treated as an outlier/ highball/ WIS. And if anyone is going to try and use it, there’s plenty of anti feats that would point to the fact that Showa isn’t slinging around 80k tons.
Our very own website has them listed in that range. I'm sure it appeared in some literature of the day.

Most people write it off as Godzilla getting more powerful as the series went on kinda like an anime character which seems pretty true.
Resized Image

Houndoom
GPN Volunteer

Post by Houndoom »

Coobzilla03 wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:37 pm
Houndoom wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:55 am Obviously it’s because of the weight of the kaiju he fought right? Where is the official information even coming from? Because Wikizilla and gogjopedia both use some scifijapan link but it appears to be dead because it just take me to the Home Screen.

Our very own website has them listed in that range. I'm sure it appeared in some literature of the day.

Most people write it off as Godzilla getting more powerful as the series went on kinda like an anime character which seems pretty true.
Never mind found it. But it’s not like this site has the source listed anyway. So.

And sure that’s one way to look at it. But then you take into account the last 3 movies of the Shows timeline and it starts to look messy. Like Godzilla should have just mogged MechaGodzilla and should have nearly carried in DaM. It does come across as an outlier.

But like others have said it should just be user based, which more or less means they’re separated anyway. So everyone seems in agreement anyway.