Respect Gezora

Discuss and analyze various feats!
Kiryu2012
Keizer

Respect Gezora

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Once a normal cuttlefish, Gezora was one of several animals affected by the Space Amoeba known as the Yog, being mutated into a monstrous form that would go on a murderous spree before being felled by fire.

Credits to the listed feats goes to this respect thread on Reddit.
Spoiler:
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Spuro
Keizer

Re: Respect Gezora

Post by Spuro »

Kiryu2012 wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:51 pm Strength
-Picked up a man
Shit, that settles it. Gezora can trounce anyone in the FMs. Even Godzilla Earth trembles at his power.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

At first I thought this was a troll thread until I saw the IDW version at the bottom lol.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Is there even any kaiju that movie-Gezora could beat in a 1v1? Obviously IDW Gezora could handle a solid number of foes, he’s nothing to scoff at, but can the movie version beat anyone?
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:53 am Is there even any kaiju that movie-Gezora could beat in a 1v1? Obviously IDW Gezora could handle a solid number of foes, he’s nothing to scoff at, but can the movie version beat anyone?
Well, I could see him taking on the likes of Oodako and Ookondoru and winning, and he might be able to hold his own against Showa Kamacuras, though I doubt he could win.
Last edited by Kiryu2012 on Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Kiryu2012 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:58 am
GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:53 am Is there even any kaiju that movie-Gezora could beat in a 1v1? Obviously IDW Gezora could handle a solid number of foes, he’s nothing to scoff at, but can the movie version beat anyone?
Well, I could see him taking on the likes of Oodako and Ookondoru and winning, and he might be able to hold his own against Showa Kamacuras, though I doubt he could win.

Doubt he’d beat Oodako. The Giant Octopus grappled with Kong, Frankenstein and Gaira and didn’t die any one time.
For Emperor and Empire!