Regarding Discussion w/Large Image Amounts

Discuss and analyze various feats!
Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Regarding Discussion w/Large Image Amounts

Post by Giratina93 »

I'm going to keep this short and sweet.

If your "respect/Disrespect" thread has legions upon legions of pictures/gifs in it, be sure to spoiler tag them all. Otherwise, it can get VERY annoying trying to scroll around to read the thread below, only to keep getting bumped upward because a new picture is loading. Plus it shortens the actual page length, and makes it easier for people to find what they are looking for.

(This started with Tom's Toonzilla thread, which is by far the worst offender, and pissed me off to no end because of the constantly loading pics.)

So yes, please put your pictures in spoilers, even if they aren't spoilers in and of themselves. It saves some people the sanity of watching things fail to load fast enough.

Also, as a side thing: If someone says "Do not post until I am finished", then be sure to respect their wishes, and withhold posting there. If the thread owner wants to, they can press for a verbal warning or worse in the case of failing to adhere to the simple rule(s) they laid out, and we the Mods would love to keep any and all adversity down to a minimum.
Last edited by SpaceG92 on Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed thread title "A word from your Moderator Sponsors" -> "Regarding Discussion w/Large Image Amounts".
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Castellan Zilla
Keizer

Re: A word from your Moderator Sponsors

Post by Castellan Zilla »

All users have my permission to flood this thread with as many pictures and gifs as they can. I'm kidding of course.

This might have to become a mandated rule in all areas of this forum. This can be quite the annoyance in the toy section as well, so be advised something similar might be out into effect. As well people learning how to properly resize their images.

Stay tuned for further developments on CZ becoming an image nazi.
I will explain slowly why you are wrong.

three
Keizer

Post by three »

i'm glad i drew that conclusion before you guys got all bristle-y about it. haaaaaaaa...
:pokeball: :cookie: :mechagodzilla: "I'm on a drug called Charlie Sheen" ~ Charlie Sheen

Gojira is:Very Hiroshima®
axnyslie wrote:I read that too quickly I though you said land MINES. Yes they are still out there so step lightly!
Well, I've read through that handbook for the recently deceased. It says: 'live people ignore the strange and unusual. I, myself, am strange and unusual. ~ Lydia Deetz

sir isaac newton is the deadliest son - of - a - bitch in space.

Gojira tai Mosura
G-Grasper

Post by Gojira tai Mosura »

Castellan Zilla wrote:All users have my permission to flood this thread with as many pictures and gifs as they can. I'm kidding of course.

This might have to become a mandated rule in all areas of this forum. This can be quite the annoyance in the toy section as well, so be advised something similar might be out into effect. As well people learning how to properly resize their images.

Stay tuned for further developments on CZ becoming an image nazi.
Toho Kingdom Picture Holocaust.
Gojira Tai Mosura: Clumsiest Toho Kingdom Member Ever.
I disappear for fifteen thousand minutes, come back for two seconds.

Castellan Zilla
Keizer

Post by Castellan Zilla »

HEY! Thanks for the title I'll use for my thread on it.
I will explain slowly why you are wrong.