Can Godzilla kill a vampire?

Discuss and analyze various feats!
Showa Gyaos
Keizer

Re: Can Godzilla kill a vampire?

Post by Showa Gyaos »

kiryu42red wrote:
Showa Gyaos wrote:
eabaker wrote:Generally, vampires can be killed by decapitation. If Godzilla steps on a vampire, odds are strongly in favor of its head becoming detached from its body.
Or smashed. Either way, it probably involves the brain.

that's zombies. maybe the military should spray godzilla with ground up garlic, and have godzilla pick up the vampire and kill him like that
If vampires can be killed by decapitation, it means they need their brain to be alive. Smash the brain, they die. Simple.
ScrumpBump wrote:
BARAGONBREH wrote:What a crap "theory". It's a great time to be alive though, I guess. Buy yourself a MacBook, spout some BS and post it on YouTube and you can make a buncha money.
Kong is Ness and Skull Island is apart of Undertale.

Gib money.

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Showa Gyaos wrote:
kiryu42red wrote:
Showa Gyaos wrote:Or smashed. Either way, it probably involves the brain.

that's zombies. maybe the military should spray godzilla with ground up garlic, and have godzilla pick up the vampire and kill him like that
If vampires can be killed by decapitation, it means they need their brain to be alive. Smash the brain, they die. Simple.
Not sure it does mean that. You're applying scientific knowledge of anatomy to a mythological creature. Vampires die from decapitation because of magic, not science.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Legionmaster
Xilien Halfling

Post by Legionmaster »

eabaker wrote:Not sure it does mean that. You're applying scientific knowledge of anatomy to a mythological creature. Vampires die from decapitation because of magic, not science.
To be fair, vampires can also control beasts. Godzilla is a beast. This is not a good combination.
bleep bloop

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Legionmaster wrote:
eabaker wrote:Not sure it does mean that. You're applying scientific knowledge of anatomy to a mythological creature. Vampires die from decapitation because of magic, not science.
To be fair, vampires can also control beasts. Godzilla is a beast. This is not a good combination.
I think any combination that could lead to a vampire/kaiju apocalypse is pretty much the best combination.

In fact, I think I have to start writing a new screenply right now...
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Legionmaster
Xilien Halfling

Post by Legionmaster »

eabaker wrote:I think any combination that could lead to a vampire/kaiju apocalypse is pretty much the best combination.

Wouldn't that destroy all the vampires' food sources though? I would think that it's in their best interest to preserve humanity, not destroy it. After all, assimilation is the goal of those filthy Eastern European Jew...I mean culturally unique Romanian friends.
bleep bloop

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Legionmaster wrote:
eabaker wrote:I think any combination that could lead to a vampire/kaiju apocalypse is pretty much the best combination.

Wouldn't that destroy all the vampires' food sources though? I would think that it's in their best interest to preserve humanity, not destroy it. After all, assimilation is the goal of those filthy Eastern European Jew...I mean culturally unique Romanian friends.
As in The Satanic Rites of Dracula, I guess the whole thing could be motivated by the self-loathing nature of the vampire...

And that brings us right back to Christopher Lee!

Legionmaster
Xilien Halfling

Post by Legionmaster »

eabaker wrote:
Legionmaster wrote:

As in The Satanic Rites of Dracula, I guess the whole thing could be motivated by the self-loathing nature of the vampire...

So you're saying that we should go to the Enchantment Under The Sea dance with him because he is our density?
bleep bloop

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Legionmaster wrote:
eabaker wrote:
Legionmaster wrote: Wouldn't that destroy all the vampires' food sources though? I would think that it's in their best interest to preserve humanity, not destroy it. After all, assimilation is the goal of those filthy Eastern European Jew...I mean culturally unique Romanian friends.

So you're saying that we should go to the Enchantment Under The Sea dance with him because he is our density?
And my script just got even more complicawesome with the addition of time travel...

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

so if a vampire can be stabbed, that means his flesh isnt stronger than a humans, soooo, godzilla could easily incinerate a vampire
Resized Image

Legionmaster
Xilien Halfling

Post by Legionmaster »

Beef Bigshot wrote:so if a vampire can be stabbed, that means his flesh isnt stronger than a humans, soooo, godzilla could easily incinerate a vampire
You can punch right through asbestos, but good luck setting that ish on fire.
bleep bloop

Godzillasaurus
Gotengo Officer

Post by Godzillasaurus »

Varan Bon Ziller wrote:
Godzillaman wrote:Godzilla would kill Edward in a heartbeat! Nuff said
Why would you want him to kill the director?
NO! Edward the vampire.

edgaguirus
Keizer

Post by edgaguirus »

Zombies would be easy for Godzilla to kill. Crushing and burning them work in the movies, but it'd be interesting to see what would happen if a zombie or dozen bit Godzilla. Would we get a zombie kaiju?
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

edgaguirus wrote:Zombies would be easy for Godzilla to kill. Crushing and burning them work in the movies, but it'd be interesting to see what would happen if a zombie or dozen bit Godzilla. Would we get a zombie kaiju?
Well, I guess that depends on what kinds of zombies you're talking about. I tend to default to Romero rules, and in that case, no. First of all, because in Romero's world, only humans become zombies, and second, because the zombie "infection" is not passed on by the bite - the bite is septic, and thus leads to death, and simply dying leads to humans becoming zombies.

Return of the Living Dead zombieism is the result of trioxin exposure, so, again, a bite wouldn't do anything.

As for the multitude of other zombie variants, I'm sure there are some where the rules would say that, yes, anything bitten would turn, and that would include Godzilla.

kiryu42red
Interpol Agent

Post by kiryu42red »

Godzillaman wrote:
Varan Bon Ziller wrote:
NO! Edward the vampire.

yes! kill him. prove even more how godzilla is better then twilight

Julia Bristow
EDF Instructor

Post by Julia Bristow »

Godzillaman wrote:
Varan Bon Ziller wrote:
NO! Edward the vampire.
Edward's not a vampire. He's a male model who tries to be a vampire.

(Fuck you Twilight for ruining vampires -_- )
All Movie snobs can just f off IMO

Starsteam
Keizer

Post by Starsteam »

gigan72 wrote:
edgaguirus wrote:Zombies would be easy for Godzilla to kill. Crushing and burning them work in the movies, but it'd be interesting to see what would happen if a zombie or dozen bit Godzilla. Would we get a zombie kaiju?
Well, it seems we are forgetting just how tough the big Gs hide is, so the zombies would probably never bite through far enough to do any damage.
What if one just attached himself to Godzilla's heel and sat there eating his way through without Godzilla noticing the little nibbles.

Showa Gyaos
Keizer

Post by Showa Gyaos »

starsteam wrote:
gigan72 wrote:
Well, it seems we are forgetting just how tough the big Gs hide is, so the zombies would probably never bite through far enough to do any damage.
What if one just attached himself to Godzilla's heel and sat there eating his way through without Godzilla noticing the little nibbles.
Nibbling still wouldn't do anything. If explosives can't penetrate his hide, the teeth of an undead human couldn't do it either.
ScrumpBump wrote:
BARAGONBREH wrote:What a crap "theory". It's a great time to be alive though, I guess. Buy yourself a MacBook, spout some BS and post it on YouTube and you can make a buncha money.
Kong is Ness and Skull Island is apart of Undertale.

Gib money.

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Showa Gyaos wrote:
starsteam wrote:
gigan72 wrote: Well, it seems we are forgetting just how tough the big Gs hide is, so the zombies would probably never bite through far enough to do any damage.
Nibbling still wouldn't do anything. If explosives can't penetrate his hide, the teeth of an undead human couldn't do it either.
The comparison only works if we're talking about supernatural explosives...

Panther10
JXSDF Technician

Post by Panther10 »

Kiryu2012 wrote:If the vampires are at their normal size, sure. But in a scaled match, I'm not that sure. Some of the stronger Vampires can give some incarnations of Godzilla a serious fight, and might actually be able to win against some incarnations. Stronger Godzillas like Heisei or GXM would win, but the Vampires would be able to put up a good fight. With Werewolves, it's an even closer fight, and more incarnations of Godzilla would lose after a tough brawl.
Actually I think if Godzilla steps on a vampire the head would be more likely be squashed instead of severed. and to add insult to injury the body of the vampire would be likely depressed further into the ground by an additional 8-25 feet depending on how sturdy the earth around the footprint is. I'm relatively sure that even Dracula himself would think twice before facing any Japanese kaiju. Even a fight against one of the Marvel symbiotes like Venom or Carnage would be enough to slaughter Dracula.

edgaguirus
Keizer

Post by edgaguirus »

If you scaled the Dracula in Van Helsing, that'd be quite a fight.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.