TVC Boss 1: CamtheGodzillafan vs Slattern + Raiju + Scunner

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Voyager
Keizer

TVC Boss 1: CamtheGodzillafan vs Slattern + Raiju + Scunner

Post by Voyager »

For Emperor and Empire!

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Re: TVC Boss 1: CamtheGodzillafan vs Slattern + Raiju + Scunner

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

I couldn't help but sigh in relief at seeing my opponents, this is gonna be an absolute slaughter (especially on land). If the battle takes place in the water, then KC RPO and Monster X won't do as well, but that doesn't mean Eleking OF and Titanosaurus will do well. Striker Eureka and Gipsy Danger walked on the ocean floor with ease, so OF can probably do the same, then he has those plasma chainsaws, and if Striker's blades did a decent amount of damage on Slattern, then OF's chainsaws are gonna really hurt. Then there is Eleking, who dominates in the water, and then there is Titanosaurus, who is literally a marine dinosaur, meaning he will be moving in his natural habitat with greater mobility, if the fight goes underwater. If the fight is on land, then I win in at least two minutes, due to my teams ranged attacks and overrall advantage in power, not to mention Scunner wasn't to durable (as seen when Gipsy shoved its face in a volcanic vent during the final battle). On land, my teams puts the PR trio out of their misery, in water, its more interesting but due to Eleking and TItanosaurus having an advantage underwater, not to mention OF hacking someone up with his chainsaws, I think I can win this.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

The amount of firepower Cam has here should help him win this battle.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Dang, I don't want to destroy Raiju, I made a clay figure of him once in an art class a few years ago, oh well, it has to be done, my team destroys the PR trio with barely any trouble, voting myself. :KingCaesar:

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Cam has this. Better fighters and firepower overall.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Cam destroys the Breach.
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”
Kenzaki Kazuma wrote: "I will fight fate...and win."

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Cam.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Just to play devil's advocate, let us not forget that Slattern face-tanked a nuke. Does anyone here have firepower approaching that level?

Also, Titanosaurus is a blunt trauma brawler for the most part, and PR kaiju can take that all day.

Beyond the Slattern issue, though, Cam's team can handily clean up the unimpressive Scunner and Raiju.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Monster X and Obsidian Fury can solo most of this team, but the thing is, Cam has way more fighters in reserve. The PR Kaiju just can't compete.

Winner - Cam
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

JAGzilla wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:35 am Just to play devil's advocate, let us not forget that Slattern face-tanked a nuke. Does anyone here have firepower approaching that level?

Also, Titanosaurus is a blunt trauma brawler for the most part, and PR kaiju can take that all day.

Beyond the Slattern issue, though, Cam's team can handily clean up the unimpressive Scunner and Raiju.
So what if Slattern tanked a nuke, he was critically injured after the blast, and Monster X tanked an Atomic Breath from FW Godzilla, and he was still standing. Also the PR kaiju are unnecessarily light, Titanosaurus could easily punt any of them away, after Raiju and Scunner get slaughtered, Slattern is going to get bodied by all of my other kaiju.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:17 pm
JAGzilla wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:35 am Just to play devil's advocate, let us not forget that Slattern face-tanked a nuke. Does anyone here have firepower approaching that level?

So what if Slattern tanked a nuke, he was critically injured after the blast, and Monster X tanked an Atomic Breath from FW Godzilla, and he was still standing. Also the PR kaiju are unnecessarily light, Titanosaurus could easily punt any of them away, after Raiju and Scunner get slaughtered, Slattern is going to get bodied by all of my other kaiju.
To be fair, it wasn't just Godzilla's atomic ray which created the massive explosion across Tokyo, it was the impact of Monster X's meteor. Godzilla & Monster X each took the explosion point blank without being fazed while Slattern took a similar nuclear sized explosion and wasn't in a good spot.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Greyshot151 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:21 pm
CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:17 pm

To be fair, it wasn't just Godzilla's atomic ray which created the massive explosion across Tokyo, it was the impact of Monster X's meteor. Godzilla & Monster X each took the explosion point blank without being fazed while Slattern took a similar nuclear sized explosion and wasn't in a good spot.
I'm going to point out that the atomic breath was to the face of Monster X, so that is even more impressive than tanking an atomic ray from Godzilla to the body.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

I'm not questioning Monster X's durability, I'm asking whether anyone here has the firepower to efficiently injure a guy that can survive a nuke.

Eh, but I guess it doesn't matter. The nuke tanking feats are stupid and kind of meaningless, anyway. MV Godzilla does the same thing all the time and then gets injured by much less.

Cam can probably handle this.
Last edited by JAGzilla on Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio