TVC Boss 1: Logan268 vs King Joe Black

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Voyager
Keizer

TVC Boss 1: Logan268 vs King Joe Black

Post by Voyager »

For Emperor and Empire!

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Re: TVC Boss 1: Logan268 vs King Joe Black

Post by Logan268 »

Oh Boy, now this is a legendary battle! But first a word from our sponsor or in this case a showcase of the Boss and my Boy Battra in action! :D

Getting this out of the way first off, I'm guessing King Kong is indeed charged for this battle and boy does that immediately turn things around in my favor. King Joe Black is a tough machine, he effortlessly wiped out the likes of Gromite, Angross, Salamandora and Lunatycks with no effort and even bested the entirety of Rei's Team plus stood toe to toe with Kate's Zetton. As far as solo battles are considered, Jet Jaguar actually doesn't get destroyed immediately but a simple whack of that gun arm followed by repeated gun shots should be enough to take him out of commission. King Kong without being charged just means he gets taken out easy but since he's clearly charged up for this battle, he's going to well shock the hell out of KJB to get more of a fighting chance but could it be enough for the God of Faro to actually overcome the deadliest King Joe incarnation? Absolutely not! Gamera is quite durable and he's been downplayed A LOT over the years. Conventional weaponry did nothing to him, the gun shots of KJB could at the very best be enough to knock the turtle down only for said turtle to fly into the air but I don't see Gamera being able to over come this machine even with his durability and flame breath. Battra is Battra, he actually could give KJB a challenge given the habit of spamming his Prism Beams and managed to not get shot out of the sky by Godzilla's Atomic Breath at times given that armor of his. Godzilla vs KJB would be a real showdown for sure and heck I think KJB could actually lose to the Original King of the Monsters and Monster of Justice since this is Godzilla at his peak. That or KJB's durability shows off and he manages to somehow overcome Godzilla in spite of the crazy feats and magnetism coming to play...

Here's the thing though guys, King Joe Black is going up against not 1 nor 2 or even three kaiju this time~ He's taking on FIVE opponents at once.

King Joe Black will most likely do what he did against Zetton and try to gun my team from above but the gun shots vary depending on who gets hit. Godzilla and Kong are hit but the former responds with his atomic breath to shoot the mecha out of the sky or Battra does his team a favor by ramming into the mech from behind and bombards KJB with his prism beams. Heck Gamera too could ram into King Joe Black while the machine is focused on the trio that can't fly. KJB's firepower is not as bad as I was expecting given it's simply gunshots that took down Gomora but Zetton did take damage and he simply didn't go down which means Godzilla and King Kong will be okay. Kong also being charged for this battle only makes things more easier since all he has to do is well shock Godzilla and with Jet Jaguar acting as a shield it's only a matter of when not if. King Joe Black's main target will of course be the leader in Godzilla and will thus end up taking damage from my lackeys especially Battra who will simply stay in the air until getting smacked by KJB's gun arm but even then Battra could just fly back up. Godzilla gets close to King Joe Black and he unloads with his Kaiju Kung Fu and could arguably lift the Pedanian war machine off the ground and across the canyon too. King Kong even has the possibility of Judo Throwing the machine down and pummeling KJB if the fight does start with Battra and/or Gamera getting him out of the air. Battra being airborne and a beam spammer only ensures that King Joe Black won't stay aerial for long. Bottom Line, King Joe Black is outclassed by not just my leader but my newest lackey in Battra who's basically the MVP of this battle. ANYONE would have trouble with fighting 4 kaiju at once but 5 is overkill even for KJB. This isn't a easy battle given who my team is up against but Godzilla and Battra and maybe Gamera have experience and durability on par with KJB which comes quite handily.
Last edited by Logan268 on Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Looking at the prior matches, it seems most likely Kong won't be charged up here, and even if he was... I'm sorry Logan, but you're in a real bad spot against King Joe Black.

Rei's Gomora and Showa Godzilla are pretty comparable in terms of offensive and defensive prowess, and Rei's Gomora was getting dropped to his knees even from KJB's rounds exploding near him, let alone direct hits, and that's arguably Logan's most durable team member. No one else is going to enjoy taking those rounds to the face or getting gunned out of the sky, and if KJB closes in the distance? He's going to trounce anyone here bar Showa in close quarters combat, and even Showa is going to find himself in an uphill fight. Even if Kong was juiced up and tries to grapple and shock KJB, what's stopping KJB from disassembling himself, flying a good distance away, reforming, and then blasting the team again? Gamera is frail, Kong doesn't exactly have good durability showings, and Battra is less durable in his imago form than as a larvae. Jet Jaguar can help, but he's also not going to last very long here. And even Showa has his limits, as seen when he was reduced to a drunken stupor from Titanosaurus beating the shit out of him and leaving him open for Mechagodzilla to pump him full of missiles.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

Giratina93 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:09 am Looking at the prior matches, it seems most likely Kong won't be charged up here, and even if he was... I'm sorry Logan, but you're in a real bad spot against King Joe Black.

Rei's Gomora and Showa Godzilla are pretty comparable in terms of offensive and defensive prowess, and Rei's Gomora was getting dropped to his knees even from KJB's rounds exploding near him, let alone direct hits, and that's arguably Logan's most durable team member. No one else is going to enjoy taking those rounds to the face or getting gunned out of the sky, and if KJB closes in the distance? He's going to trounce anyone here bar Showa in close quarters combat, and even Showa is going to find himself in an uphill fight. Even if Kong was juiced up and tries to grapple and shock KJB, what's stopping KJB from disassembling himself, flying a good distance away, reforming, and then blasting the team again? Gamera is frail, Kong doesn't exactly have good durability showings, and Battra is less durable in his imago form than as a larvae. Jet Jaguar can help, but he's also not going to last very long here. And even Showa has his limits, as seen when he was reduced to a drunken stupor from Titanosaurus beating the poop out of him and leaving him open for Mechagodzilla to pump him full of missiles.
The lack of fire power from two of my lackeys shows and they get humbled by KJB but the other 3 who DO have firepower?
KJB didn't split up in response to the Oscillatory wave or any of Zetton's attacks hell none of the physical attacks from Gomora. He only split up when Eleking shocked him so I doubt he would split up again after one time in this battle. Battra got off the ground after seeing Mothra take the fight to Godzilla, he can easily get off the ground again after getting shot by King Joe Black. Godzilla is not fighting multiple opponents at the same time. The numbers advantage is on his side and he was kicking Mechagodzilla's ass one on one barring the firepower assault at the start but the king charged through it all. No one on my team can't damage King Joe Black to some extent. The lack of fire power from two of my lackeys shows and they get humbled by KJB but the other 3 who DO have firepower? Gamera's fire could at the very least distract KJB, Battra's prism beams WILL do damage and to some extent so will Godzilla's Atomic Breath. KJB did take some damage and if he just ends up fighting and barely taking Godzilla out first then he could win from there but if the opposite happens and KJB just goes around the Grand Canyon to fight everyone 1v1 with Godzilla at 100 percent being last while KJB is showing some sign of fatique/damage what then?

Godzilla just got back up after getting buried 6 feet under, Did You forget Godzilla could just get KJB to focus solely on him while ignoring Everyone else completely which is the most likely thing to happen given Godzilla is the biggest threat to the war machine. That or KJB focuses soley on my lackeys to take them out first while sustaning chip damage, getting slightly weakened in the process. The Grand Canyon is well grand and big meaning it will take a while for everyone on my team to converge well Gamera and Battra can fly and KJB again might disregard the latter entirely and stick with staying on the ground. If he flies and just blasts the team again, then it's just rinse and repeat until Godzilla finally goes down and it's gonna take a WHILE. If Godzilla's the first one KJB sees while the rest of my team is scattered about then the slugfest will be quite smashing but you're right, the gun shots are gonna do damage to Godzilla but if KJB just fights Godzilla one on one at first and no doubt gets damaged to some extent just for the rest of the team to show up and distract KJB what then?
Last edited by Logan268 on Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Given the environment, and the fact that King Joe Black can split apart and fly around to snipe people from the sky as his first go to, he could very well split up your team and take them out one by one. He is also a fan of knocking everyone back, and then unloading his weaponry on everyone all at the same time. Plus he does have Experience taking on multiple monsters at the same time and coming out on top, compared to Godzilla usually getting beaten down when outnumbered. He also should be durable enough to survive the Atomic Breath as well, considering he tanked a combination beam attack from Eleking, Gomora, and Litra’s at the same time, and just unloaded on them right after. Plus given that the Pedanium Launcher fires like a Burst Machine Gun, worst scenario is all of your guys in one spot when he starts gunning them all down and none of them getting out of the way fast enough.

Kong, Jet Jaguar, and Gamera are all good fighters to have. Just not against King Joe Black. Kong without lightning is going to be throwing rocks at King Joe, who is firing Pedanium Shells at monsters and killing them with it. An enhanced shot from the sky is more than likely to kill Kong. Jet Jaguar could probably stand a bit longer, but he’s going to get shot a ton with his clunky movements and no way to reach his opponent. Even in close combat he’ll just get smacked around real fast and then shot by the launcher. Gamera will stick around and possibly chase him down with his flight capability. Or he gets shot with that launcher and knocked down until death. Battra will be beam spamming a lot, until he gets shot in the face or hit by five space ships into the ground and stomped on with a gun pointed at his head.

As for Showa Godzilla, that will be a really fun battle of Godzilla trying his best to flip and smack King Joe while the other throws his weight around and fires back with his launcher. If King Joe is smart, he’ll get Godzilla Isolated from the rest and take out the lackeys first. Otherwise he could just unleash hell on Godzilla with rapid fire Pedanium shells. He should be able to tank the Atomic Breath and continue his assault.

Best case scenario, Godzilla manages to get the upper hand and dismantles King Joe with help of his allies. Worst case, he gets separated from the rest, and gets a repeat of the Godzilla Tower with nobody to bail him out until he finally bites the dust from repeated charged up pedanium shots.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

This won't be easy but with the aid of the lackeys being well lackeys, Godzilla gets the better of King Joe Black just barely.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

I will be honest, this is a great fight, but I might vote King Joe Black. Logan's lackeys do not posses the fire power to beat KJB, and it will come down to KJB vs Showa Goji, which KJB can win by spamming his Pendanium Shots, if the fight gets up close, then KJB can still take a ton of punishment from Godzilla, and a swing from his arm hurt Gomora, so it will probably hurt Godzilla a bit too. I will not vote yet but I am leaning toward KJB here (not personal, Logan).

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

KJB ultimately triumphs barely.
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”
Kenzaki Kazuma wrote: "I will fight fate...and win."

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

I don't know KJB, but the arguments in his favor are convincing. King Joe Black sounds pretty terrifying.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Given the environment, and his tendency to do rapid fire on multiple opponents, I’m giving this to King Joe Black. He’s got the Experience and skill to kill multiple monsters at once, and not many here are as strong and durable as EX Gomora. Plus if Godzilla gets stuck by himself and the lackeys are all dead, it will more than likely just become this until he dies without anyone to get King Joe off him.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Logan has strength, but KJB's armor and firepower are immense obstacles to overcome. If Showa G had support, I could see the tide effectively turning, but Showa Gamera, Kong and JJ are not enough compared to what is needed. If Logan had an EMP spewing monster or a technique like the Gyaos sonic scalpel to pierce that armor, he'd have a solid chance, but without those tools, KJB overcomes Logan's team.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

King Joe Black takes this, he can easily take out Logan's lackeys, then he can go on to beat Godzilla.