TVC Boss 1: Nagoda vs Maga Orochi

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Voyager
Keizer

TVC Boss 1: Nagoda vs Maga Orochi

Post by Voyager »

For Emperor and Empire!

Nagoda
Futurian

Re: TVC Boss 1: Nagoda vs Maga Orochi

Post by Nagoda »

I can take him. Won’t be an easy fight, but I can do it. Unlike Ultraman Orb, I’m not fighting Maga Orochi One on One. Plus I got a second to last boss monster on my team in the form of Ezmael. My guys are going to be hurting but they should be able to take him out.

Zandora is a key to victory here. His ability to tunnel will allow me to drop Maga Orochi into a Pitfall. Zandora’s strength and Microid Steam attack allowed him to beat the hell out of Showa Godzilla. He had the upper hand with his steam actually hurting Godzilla, and was even able to trap Zone Fighter into a pit and bury him alive. He only lost that fight because Smokey and Zone Fighter knocked him off Godzilla and let Godzilla do his shit without being blasted by explosive steam. As such, once the pit is ready, Zandora and some of my other heavy hitters could push him into a pit, or drop him into it.

Jet Jaguar should be durable enough to withstand a couple of Orochi’s blasts given he took a point blank Napalm bomb from Megalon and was only stunned with a few scorch marks. His strength was enough to knock Megalon on his ass consistently as well as literally pull him out of the ground by his drill hands. He should do fine in keeping Orochi occupied in close combat or acting as support for the rest of the gang, such as dropping Lizzie onto Orochi.

Lizzie is just here to tank damage. She could take a couple beams before dropping dead, but her club tail and tough hide should keep her in the game for a while as she charges forth. And like I said above, Jet Jaguar should have the strength to just throw or drop Lizzie onto Orochi as a distraction.

The same is true for King Cobra here. All he provides is support in the form of Blinding the Orochi Larva. With the enemy blinded, it will make it harder for him to target my team members and easier for me to drop him into a trap. King Cobra could also very well help with the pit maneuver and fill it with glue to submerge the Orochi and keep him stuck while the rest blast away.

The real heavy hitters here are Ezmael and Zone Fighter. Ezmael adds in a relentless beam assault upon the larval Orochi and has comparable durability and strength. Zone Fighter adds in his own intense strength capable of moving hills about double his size, as well as adding into the bombardment with the Meteor Missile Might or Meteor Proton Beam, as well as Beam Reflection Shields. If they can get him into the pit before his timer is up, Ezmael, Zone Fighter, and Zandora can literally just unleash hell onto Maga Orochi until he dies. A combination of Missiles, Steam, and beams will kill the beast.

Or as a joke way to win, Jet Jaguar shrinks down and grows inside Orochi until he pops.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Maga Orochi is the type of foe you either need to just flatout outclass to have a chance, or need one hell of a good strategy to pull out a win again, and thankfully Nagoda has the latter with Zandora and King Cobra being able to immobilize and blind the kaiju. Ezmael has the firepower to help chip away at Maga Orochi's defenses, and both jet Jaguar and Zone Fighter are no slouches in strength and fighting capabilities either, and Lizzie can just tank while biting and maybe do some damage with a death roll. It will take a lot of firepower to put him down, and I see a few members of Nagoda's team perishing, but I feel the odds favor Nagoda ever so slightly in this fight.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Going with Nagoda here. Maga Orochi is a tank and is deceptively good in melee despite what his size and bulk would have you think. However his downfall is that Nagoda has bodies to spare, and he's not going to kill them all at once.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Myself obviously. I have the right members to trap and eventually blast my enemy to death.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Nagoda takes this with relative ease, their team can distract Maga Orochi while Ezmael, ZF, and Lizzie can get some massive hits in.

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Nagoda's set of tools ultimately nets him the win.
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”
Kenzaki Kazuma wrote: "I will fight fate...and win."