TVC Boss 1: Greyshot151 vs Zetton (UG)

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Voyager
Keizer

TVC Boss 1: Greyshot151 vs Zetton (UG)

Post by Voyager »

Last edited by Voyager on Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For Emperor and Empire!

Nagoda
Futurian

Re: TVC Boss 1: Greyshot151 vs Zetton (UG)

Post by Nagoda »

None of them stand a chance. Zetton can do a Back Flip. Nobody else in this battle has that capability.

But in a more serious note, Zetton will probably do quite well in this fight. His barrier should protect him from most of the beams and fireballs being shot at him here, and his skills in Melee will beat back anyone who gets close to him. This will be a hard fight for Team Greyshot.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

I think my odds here are pretty solid to be honest.

Zetton's two primary offensive attacks are fireballs and his Zetton Shutter, and while each are no doubt powerful, they're not as effective against Gamera compared to Gomora. Any fire which is created Gamera can absorb, healing himself, while the shutter's fatigue effects aren't going to affect a monster which is known for its relentless endurance. Now my lackeys, yes, each will be effected, but his preference for melee does also lend credibility that the beam attacks will be few and far between.

Now, to get the obvious out of the way, Zetton has a solid edge in CQC. But my leader and lackeys all have edges in combat that he doesn't possesses or hasn't gone up against:

- Zilla easily has the experience advantage, having gone up against a wide variety of fighters
- Gamera has an endurance edge considering he fought for hours and was constantly being skewered during that time. The MUTO isn't too far off, fighting Legendary G longer than he had any right to for his size and strength.
- Gamera also has the greater firepower option with the Mana Beam
- The MUTO's agility is going to be a headache for Zetton, especially if those knive-like apendages can land a few solid hits
- And Cyber-Godzilla could theoretically redirect the Shutter beam with his dish, but that is very, very arguable depending on the type of waves Zetton fires

While Zetton besting the trio was an impressive feat in the show, four of my team have serious firepower and it only took two sources of output to break his shield. Lastly, while Zetton can dominate in close quarters, he doesn't have a finisher that is so great as to knock out the likes of Zilla, let alone Gamera in one hit. The fight will be a long, grueling one.

I generally see the battle playing out like so:

Zetton clobbers any opponent he can get his hands on, but continues to suffer from a constant bombardment from the air and around. Gamera, like Gomora, leads the charge, forcing Zetton to clobber him the most. Gamera falls, Zetton fights a lackey and then Gamera gets back up. Gamera falls once more, Zetton fights a lackey, Gamera gets back up. Again and again and again. Hours pass, lackeys are dead but even in a bad situation, its just Gamera and Zetton. Each having tanked a lot of punishment. Zetton uses his Shutter, Gamera uses his Mana Beam, and in that duel, the winner is obviously not Zetton.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

This is a doozy. Zetton is on the same level, if not just a hair below that of King Joe Black, and while he might not have the same "I blast you and your entire team is just dead or reeling" firepower that KJB does, Zetton's still not a foe to be taken lightly. Cyber Godzilla and the Male Muto are dead if Zetton gets a good hit on them, and the other three won't be enjoying taking hits from Zetton... but this IS possible for Greyshot to win. It takes a lot of firepower to put down Zetton, but it is doable, and Greyshot does have a source of firepower on par with EX Gomora: The Mana Blast. If the other four members of the team can distract and blast away at Zetton long enough for Gamera to charge it up and let it fly, Zetton's dead. It's a tall task, but it is possible, just... how likely Gamera will be able to get it off is anyone's guess.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Zetton kills any of Greyshot's lackeys in CQC, then flips out of the way when Gamera tries to attack. I say this fight goes to Zetton if Gamera doesn't use the Mana Beam, but if he does, Zetton is screwed. Voting for Greyshot.

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Given how the Mana Beam is Greyshot's only hope, one that isn't reliable enough, Zetton for the win.
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”
Kenzaki Kazuma wrote: "I will fight fate...and win."

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

If it's true that the Mana Beam is the only hope here, Zetton wins. A slow charging, highly telegraphed attack is a bad trump card to play against a teleporter.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Greyshot.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

JAGzilla wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:01 am If it's true that the Mana Beam is the only hope here, Zetton wins. A slow charging, highly telegraphed attack is a bad trump card to play against a teleporter.
Thing is, for the fight against the trio and his fight against KJB & Ex-Gomora, he never teleported. Infact, Zetton shows more interest in using his barrier than using teleportation which was overpowered by two energy attacks that pale compared to the Mana Beam.

While I'm definitely biased, I'm leaning toward myself for the following reasons:

- Its a 5v1 and while Zetton is a beast in CQC, my team have taken insane hits and kept on going. Gamera's literal disembowelment, the Male Muto fighting Legendary G, Ghidorah fighting Rainbow Mothra, etc.
- While Zetton withstood a few rounds from KJB, my team all have serious firepower to levy against him. He'll be under hellish fire the moment this starts.

And the main summation of this battle in a nutshell.
- Excluding my lackeys, Zetton's style is wearing down an opponent with CQC and his firepower; however, my leader (Gamera), whole stick is endurance. And while firepower is great, Gamera can absorb Zetton's fireballs to heal. Also, while Zetton's CQC is great, using a variety of blunt force moves against Gamera isn't going to kill him. It'll hurt, but the turtle is used to being skewered by energy beams or knife-like appendages. Gamera isn't dying by a blow to the head, which leaves the Shutter which Zetton will need to spam, a lot, and even that technique failed to make any of the ultra galaxy opponents suffer noticeable damage like burns. Gamera's durability may be in question, but the shutter's lack wound creation is a bad type match up.

This fight is an unstoppable force (Zetton), fighting an immovable object (Gamera), but only the immovable object has a sure fire kill move.

Winner Me.

Heck, even if Zetton somehows rips off an arm, whose to say Gamera can't use Zetton's own fireballs to create the mana fist. It's basically stealing Ex-Gomora's finishing move against him, but a wins a win. :lol:
Last edited by Greyshot151 on Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon