TVC Boss 1: GmkGoji vs GMK Godzilla + Yamato Guardians

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Re: TVC Boss 1: GmkGoji vs GMK Godzilla + Yamato Guardians

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

This fight is rough, Ghidorah is easily defeated by King Ghidorah, Doragory can't really do to much, considering all he did was get demolished by Ultraman Mebius. MV Mothra is gonna get destroyed here, she has the durability of an Iphone and her only main offensive weapons are her arms and stinger, but that's doesnt compare to GMK Mothra's stinger launch, which will probably tear one of MV Mothra's wings. Rodan got knocked out of the sky by one gravity beam, which is probably going to happen again if he picks a fight with Godzilla or KG. Baragon can't last that long here, so he is out of the equation, it really comes down to who can Gomora defeat and how long he can last, but his big mistake would be using the Super Oscillatory Beam, because Godzilla could absorb it and fire it right back at Gomora. GMKgoji just can't catch a break.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Is this Ace Doragory or Mebius Doragory? Second, it’s ironic that GMK has to fight GMK.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Nagoda wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:17 am Is this Ace Doragory or Mebius Doragory? Second, it’s ironic that GMK has to fight GMK.
Mebius Doragory
For Emperor and Empire!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I dodged a bullet there by not grabbing him then. Anyways, onto the fight. Gomora could very well end Godzilla if he fights smart enough. If he can get the Point Blank stab don’t on Godzilla, he should be able to do enough damage to blow him up. Unless Godzilla is allowed to just absorb that energy. There is a good chance he doesn’t though given Ghidorah’s electric bites weren’t immediately absorbed and redirected. Constant exposure to the beam will probably do it though. Ghidorah could provide some help here by wrapping Godzilla up like in the film, though that could go just as bad if Gomora stabs Ghidorah instead. Unless Friendly Fire is disabled.

Mothra vs Mothra could be an interesting fight, and I’ll give it to MV Mothra. Yes GMK has launchable stingers, but MV is more maneuverable in the air, and her blinding god rays will work to hamper everyone else. Plus her stinger is a piercing weapon capable of breaking through Rodan’s body, whereas GMK’s stingers only made sparks on Godzilla. If she can kill her counterpart fast enough, or web her down, she’ll provide ample support for the rest. Her stinger could probably pry open a chunk of Godzilla’s flesh, or her webbing could be key ti helping beat King Ghidorah or Godzilla by snaring them for a finishing blow.

Rodan should be able to handle or distract King Ghidorah well enough, even with his hatred of beam attacks. Enough for Doragory to rip Baragon apart with beams and strength to rush off to hell the rest with their fights.
_______

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Easy win here for GmkGoji. Rei's Gomora will manhandle GMK Godzilla and either beat him into a senseless coma or just blow him up provided he doesn't pull energy absorption out his ass. MV Mothra eclipses GMK Mothra in every single way possible, and Rodan gets to either bully King Ghidorah or Baragon with the unevolved GMK Ghidorah offering help... and Doragory can just sit back and relax, or help out as well.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Gomora wins almost every time against GMK Goji, with the exception of GMK's energy absorption, which I guess would create the Oscillatorial Atomic Breath? If that happens, then Gomora will lose the match, but I looked back at GMK Mothra, and I agree that she loses to MV Mothra, Rodan won't be able to kill GMK KG, and GMK Ghidorah won't really be useful unless Baragon fights him (which Ghidorah wins). Not voting just yet, but leaning ever so slightly to GMK Goji and the Guardians.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

GMK the Player beats GMK the Boss this round.
_______

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

GmkGoji gets his revenge.
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”
Kenzaki Kazuma wrote: "I will fight fate...and win."

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

If Baragon and GMK Mothra were any real use this would be bad, but as it is, the superior lackeys and Gomora's melee skill net this one for GMKGoji.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

GmkGoji.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

GMK has this. With Gomora able to bypass GMK Godzilla's armor with his ultimate kill move, and his lackeys better than his opponents, there is no doubt he comes up victorious a majority of times.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon