TVC R2: Logan268 vs CamtheGodzillafan

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Voyager
Keizer

TVC R2: Logan268 vs CamtheGodzillafan

Post by Voyager »

Logan268
Godzilla (Showa) https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/godzilla_showa.htm
King Kong (Showa) https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/king_ ... a.html#one
Gamera (Showa) https://wikizilla.org/wiki/Gamera_(Showa)
Jet Jaguar (SP) https://wikizilla.org/wiki/Jet_Jaguar

vs

CamtheGodzillafan
Monster X https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/keize ... rah.htm#mx
Obsidian Fury https://pacificrim.fandom.com/wiki/Obsidian_Fury
Mechagodzilla (RPO) https://readyplayerone.fandom.com/wiki/Mechagodzilla
Eleking (Ultra Galaxy) https://ultra.fandom.com/wiki/Eleking

Rules: Heisei Scaling
75 Godzilla
King Kong can't be powered up
Monster X can't become Keizer Ghidorah
JJ doesn't have his spear.

Arena: Hong Kong (GvK)
For Emperor and Empire!

Nagoda
Futurian

Re: TVC R2: Logan268 vs CamtheGodzillafan

Post by Nagoda »

Eleking vs Godzilla Showa. Electricity beats Godzilla. Simple enough. And since Kong can’t be electrically boosted for some reason, Eleking is free to shock the hell out of everyone. Monster X can handle Jet Jaguar and Gamera with assistance from Obsidian Fury. Mechagodzilla is just there to help beat down on Kong while Eleking shocks Godzilla to death.

Added in 1 minute 41 seconds:
And before anyone says Godzilla could just blast Eleking with his atomic breath to get free, Gomora could have shot Eleking with his super oscillatory ray but was too busy getting shocked by the tail wrapped around his body to do so.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

'70s Godzilla lost the weakness to electricity. He withstood the electrodes that dried out Hedorah, and then was struck multiple times by lightning and all that happened was he got a new superpower out of it. Eleking isn't shocking him to death easily, if at all.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

He didn’t lose the weakness, he still has it. The electrodes that dried out Hedorah were mostly powered by his Atomic Breath. The one instance where it wasn’t, hurt Godzilla as well. As for the Lightning strikes, he also got hit by lightning way back in Godzilla vs the Sea Monster and all that did was just wake him up. His weakness to Electricity is inconsistent depending on the movie. One movie he’s perfectly fine being struck by lightning, the next he’s getting shocked down by Gabara grabbing his leg.
_______

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Definitely in the camp that Showa Godzilla gradually lost the crippling weakness to electricity, but none of Cam's team know of the other's strengths or weaknesses and vice versa. Eleking can hit Godzilla just as much Kong. Also if he does get hit, wouldn't that mean its "Magnet time" and cause RPO and OF to be very, very sad? Eleking fighting Kong or Godzilla might just doom Cam's team more so than it helps.

With that said, it doesn't matter. Monster X is going straight for Showa and Showa is doing the same. Its a damn tough fight, with Showa having better CQC & strength but MX having better durability and firepower. Neither easily outclasses the other nor do any of them have a way to instantly kill the other. I'd say the lackeys determine the winner here.

JJ SP is easily the best in CQC of the lackeys. Gamera is the weakest. Kong is a fantastic counter to eleking but not too great against RPO. RPO Goji and OF have more abilities, but their durability is lacking compared to the others excluding maybe Gamera.

Honestly, I can lean either direction, but Eleking hitting Kong or Godzilla may tip the favor to Logan more than anything else in this match.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I mean, going off the clip from Vs Mechagodzilla, he still visibly reacts in pain whenever he doesn’t properly absorb the lightning when it strikes him. So if he doesn’t absorb Eleking’s electricity as it shocks him like he does with the lightning strikes, it will still hurt. And unlike the lightning strikes, Eleking’s shock may be constant shocks. But if he does end up absorbing the electricity, then yeah magnetism for the win.
_______

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Even if it hurts, Godzilla can obviously power through electricity for a decent amount of time. If he breaks Eleking's grip, what happens then? I don't know how this incarnation of Eleking would hold up in hand to hand or against the atomic ray.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

JAGzilla wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:48 am Even if it hurts, Godzilla can obviously power through electricity for a decent amount of time. If he breaks Eleking's grip, what happens then? I don't know how this incarnation of Eleking would hold up in hand to hand or against the atomic ray.
Oh he’d probably crumple under the atomic ray. His best bet is to drag someone into the ocean where he fights best.
_______

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

Greyshot151 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:48 am Definitely in the camp that Showa Godzilla gradually lost the crippling weakness to electricity, but none of Cam's team know of the other's strengths or weaknesses and vice versa. Eleking can hit Godzilla just as much Kong. Also if he does get hit, wouldn't that mean its "Magnet time" and cause RPO and OF to be very, very sad? Eleking fighting Kong or Godzilla might just doom Cam's team more so than it helps.

With that said, it doesn't matter. Monster X is going straight for Showa and Showa is doing the same. Its a damn tough fight, with Showa having better CQC & strength but MX having better durability and firepower. Neither easily outclasses the other nor do any of them have a way to instantly kill the other. I'd say the lackeys determine the winner here.

JJ SP is easily the best in CQC of the lackeys. Gamera is the weakest. Kong is a fantastic counter to eleking but not too great against RPO. RPO Goji and OF have more abilities, but their durability is lacking compared to the others excluding maybe Gamera.

Honestly, I can lean either direction, but Eleking hitting Kong or Godzilla may tip the favor to Logan more than anything else in this match.

Time to put in my two cents, I'm one of those people that can say without question that Showa Godzilla lost the weakness to electricity and I'd even take it one step further and say he lost that weakness as early as 1964. Godzilla could and probably should go right for Monster X but from my perspective, that happens after RPO Mechagodzilla makes the first move and is swiftly dispatched by the OG king's Goji Fu or a blast of Atomic Breath. Yall seem to forget that it's not always the leaders of teams that gun right for each other but possibly go after another member of the opposing team instead If he opens up the battle with or even uses the breath on anyone barring Monster X, it could easily render this a 4 on 3. Heck he can actually beat everyone on Cam's team 1 on 1 and even if ganged up on. Godzilla's been double teamed in the past and practically dispatched Gigan and Megalon back to back in record time upon arrival. Eleking is actually the biggest threat to no one barring the possibility of shorting out Jet Jaguar with his Electric Tail/Tail Discharge. Gamera feeds off of fire, lava, coal, oil, nuclear materials and Electricity which renders Eleking's attacks aside from CQC useless. "Oh what about the Tail Discharge/Electric Tail?" Gamera is a flying turtle and he could just withdraw into his shell and spin out of the hold or better yet, grab onto Eleking' tail and do what he did to Viras by dropping Eleking from thousands of feet above Hong Kong. If Eleking drags any one on my team barring Jet Jaguar into the bay, then that just screws Cam over even more like Greyshot pointed out. Obsidian Fury's durability is questionable to say the least and I don't see him being able to beat a team that's downright better in terms of combat barring maybe Gamera.

Mechagodzlla RPO despite having a great design only exists to get immediately disposed of by either Godzilla or Jet Jaguar, he got destroyed by a simple bomb in the cockpit and his best weapon is blue atomic fire that while impressively doing a number on the Iron Giant is going to do nothing against Godzilla or Gamera the latter of whom could just literally swallow up the flames and respond accordingly. King Kong is losing to Monster X if he ends up facing off with the trump card of the Xilliens from the bat, Jet Jaguar meanwhile acts as a shield to hold off the more durable kaiju until back up arrives. Gamera's flight actually comes in handy this time since there's not one flyer on Cam's team with Monster X being the only one capable of actually shooting him down from the sky and then kicking his ass outright.

Godzilla and Monster X are evenly matched and the only way a winner could be decided is by well who comes out on top in the battle of the lackeys. Obsidian Fury might have plasma chainsaws but this hybrid does not immediately pull them out when fighting Gipsy Avenger in Siberia, Kong who's said to be on Godzilla's level back in 1962 is going to just shrug off the missiles but I actually don't know who wins that battle which all comes down to how long it goes on for. Jet Jaguar has agility on its sight but the tail discharge or getting dragged underwater could mean victory for Eleking and at first glance make it seem like a 4v3. Yet if Eleking goes over to help fight either Kong or Godzilla and uses any of his energy attack/the tail discharge then someone gets supercharged accidentally skreeonking over the entirety of team Cam. This becomes more grim if Eleking fights either of the two kaiju kings at the start or somehow ends up fighting both at the same time. His CQC is unfortunately not the best and just gets humbled regardless of who he clashes with barring maybe Gamera.

Eleking getting taken out by a charged up Godzilla or Kong after that inevitably turns the tide as Godzilla's magnetism draws MechaG and/or Obsidian Fury towards him while JJ, Kong and Gamera triple team Monster X although again I think either OF or Mechagodzilla are not going to withstand a blast of the Atomic Breath should either or both of them fight the OG king at the start.
Last edited by Logan268 on Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Hello everyone, I apologize for not responding to anything, I was visiting family. But now that I am back, I will point out something you all missed, Voyager said King Kong can't be powered up, meaning Eleking's electric tail wont charge up KK. also, who says Eleking will go for Godzilla instantly? Also, Obsidian Fury might have mid-tier durability, but he did survive a pretty big fall. JJ is not much of a threat to my team because all of my team has at least one ranged attack, JJ doesn't. I think OF can beat KK with the plasma chainsaws and chest beam, while RPO can beat Gamera in a physical fight, and Eleking can beat JJ via his tail short circuiting the robot out. Also, plz note that RPO Mechagodzilla was destroyed because it's cockpit was destroyed, which is in the inside of the mech, and I am pretty sure Nolan Sorrento has done enough research on the OASIS to know about Gamera and it's strengths/weaknesses. And Godzilla will likely go for the strongest opponent (Monster X), but this will resort to a battle of who can outlast the other, which Monster X wins due to sheer durability (he tanked an atomic breath from FW Goji). Not to mention Monster X has an advantage in ranged attacks, meaning he can shoot Godzilla to weaken him and then finish the fight.

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:08 pm Hello everyone, I apologize for not responding to anything, I was visiting family. But now that I am back, I will point out something you all missed, Voyager said King Kong can't be powered up, meaning Eleking's electric tail wont charge up KK. also, who says Eleking will go for Godzilla instantly? Also, Obsidian Fury might have mid-tier durability, but he did survive a pretty big fall. JJ is not much of a threat to my team because all of my team has at least one ranged attack, JJ doesn't. I think OF can beat KK with the plasma chainsaws and chest beam, while RPO can beat Gamera in a physical fight, and Eleking can beat JJ via his tail short circuiting the robot out. Also, plz note that RPO Mechagodzilla was destroyed because it's cockpit was destroyed, which is in the inside of the mech, and I am pretty sure Nolan Sorrento has done enough research on the OASIS to know about Gamera and it's strengths/weaknesses. And Godzilla will likely go for the strongest opponent (Monster X), but this will resort to a battle of who can outlast the other, which Monster X wins due to sheer durability (he tanked an atomic breath from FW Goji). Not to mention Monster X has an advantage in ranged attacks, meaning he can shoot Godzilla to weaken him and then finish the fight.
Well yes but actually no, Godzilla Showa is not getting weakened let alone beaten by a couple Gravity beams from Monster X. The least those beams can do is make him bleed but Godzilla is just gonna dominate Monster X in CQC since Monster X fought Godzilla 2004 up close most of the time. Have you also forgotten that even if Kong can't be charged up, Godzilla can be charged thanks to his electrical immunity? Obsidian Fury and Mechagodzilla RPO are lacking in terms of durable feats which is something that everyone on my team has the advantage over. Who said that Godzilla will go right for Monster X even if it's likely to happen, one of the other lackeys could try to ambush him leaving someone else to get double teamed. Even if Godzilla is the last one standing, all that has to happen is Eleking to accidentally charge him up. That or again, Godzilla unloads with his atomic breath from the get go to take out RPO and maybe Eleking leaving Gamera and Kong to double team Obsidian Fury while Jet Jaguar takes on Monster X. I find your downplaying of one of the best CQCs in Showa disturbing.

Eleking combined with how laughably short it took for the mechas you have to get taken out in their respective movies combined with everyone on my team being quite the intelligent foursome spells trouble from the start. Kong could set up an ambush for Obsdian Fury who most likely guns for the other mecha in Jet Jaguar, Gamera is not dying to anyone that isn't Monster X or Eleking and do I even need to go over Godzilla (Showa) and his impressive accomplishments? The atomic breath in Terror of Mechagodzilla generated explosive damage on contact, which is not gonna be good for Mechagodzilla (RPO) who is the worst incarnation of Mechagodzilla in terms of fighting style and durability and Eleking's not gonna enjoy the blast either. No cliffs for OF to fall off of but only a city which means King Kong can actually climb a building and jump off it. Does this mean I won't lose someone? Not sure, Gamera is dying if he faces off with Monster X but I don't think JJ will go after Eleking and vice versa as the latter who go for the bigger threat in Godzilla. Gamera teaming with Jet Jaguar in fighting Obsidian Fury instead only ensures that Kong serves as a kaju meat shield against Monster X while Godzilla obliterates Mechagodzilla and then takes on Eleking, getting charged up and gaining magnetism to seal the deal in regards to OF.
Last edited by Logan268 on Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Huh, two quick notes from an oversight:

1) JJ doesn't have the spear lessoning his CQC.

2) King Kong can't get powered up.

These fixes in mind, this evens the lackey out quite a bit. I say this because while Cam's lackeys have less durability, their offensive arsenal is quite deadly. OF's blades and missiels will rain down hell, as well RPO's atomic ray and finger missiles. If Cam's lackeys do win their fights, it would solve the tie of MX vs. Showa Goji.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Ok, when did I say Showa has bad melee, this just sounds like you want to try to make me look bad. And MY mechas got killed laughably quickly? what about JJ? Didn't Godzilla Ultima absolutely destroy JJ, quicker than RPO or OF died? And even if Eleking does magnetize the big G, OF and RPO can still attack, dealing some damage to Godzilla. Eleking also has that eye attack, which will not do much damage to Godzilla, but can still distract him while Monster X gets more hits in, and we all know how Godzilla does in a 2v1, not very well just take Titanosaurus and Mechagodzilla 2, Godzilla was getting destroyed. And Logan, your lackeys wont really have any upperhands on mine, OF can butcher KK with the chainsaws, not to mention chest beam, Gamera is dumb as a rock in melee combat, and JJ will get shorted out by Eleking, but even if they fight different ones, I cant see Your team having an advantage against mine Logan.

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

And by getting destroyed, you must actually mean Titanosaurus doing all the work while MechaGodzilla only fired his lasers twice during the first round plus missiles into Godzilla's mouth which is what actually knocked the king out momentarily and then round 2 Titanosaurus was getting distracted. Godzilla's not alone, he has backup some pretty good backup that can hold off the rest of your boys while Godzilla practically gets the better of whoever he ends up fighting. This is not one sided, this is actually gonna be a interesting clash if anything. Jet Jaguar is being downplayed since he's like Greyshot said the best when it comes to CQC lackey wise but no spear. Oh and superior durability looks more in my favor. Hold on, JJ does not have the Angurius Spea-It's looking like a tie. This is the fight with ShinGojira14 all over again except the leaders actually do fight to a stalemate until the eventual uphill battle of Godzilla against the world where I will vouch that Godzilla (Showa) can beat Eleking and Obsidian Fury still 1v1 and even 1v2. The lackeys are the real problem, the leader not so much. Your team does not know Godzilla's weaknesses and the best shot at analyzing (which would realistically take minutes due to a lack of prep time thanks to being thrusted right into battle) is gonna be the mecha that gets crumbled into a tin can.
Last edited by Logan268 on Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Yeah but Greyshot kinda said I have some deadly fire power on my side. Meaning your team's lackeys probably won't win, due to their weaker power. You have a respectable team Logan, but I think I might have this one.
Last edited by CamtheGodzillafan on Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

Showcase videos for both teams. I'm leaning towards myself regardless due to having a better leader

Last edited by Logan268 on Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Not gonna comment on the fight itself but I love how Logan picks a clip of Eleking getting munted :lol:
For Emperor and Empire!

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Logan268 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:11 pm Showcase videos for both teams. I'm leaning towards myself regardless due to having a better leader

So you are going to forget about the lackeys, huh? Greyshot himself said that my team has the better firepower, which means that your lackeys are at a bit of a disadvantage, giving that JJ got killed pretty quickly, and that Gamera could get beaten by ANY of my kaiju. And KK can't charge up, so he's not going to survive.

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:54 pm Showcase videos for both teams. I'm leaning towards myself regardless due to having a better leader

So you are going to forget about the lackeys, huh? Greyshot himself said that my team has the better firepower, which means that your lackeys are at a bit of a disadvantage, giving that JJ got killed pretty quickly, and that Gamera could get beaten by ANY of my kaiju. And KK can't charge up, so he's not going to survive.
Oh no, I know the lackeys are going to lose but BUT they aren't going down so easily as i've already pointed out before. Godzilla's gonna shrug off all that firepower since he did so in the movie barring his back catching fire, the only time he took damage was when Mechagodzilla's eye beams actually made contact with his body and the missiles shot into his mouth. If he gets ganged up, Eleking's just gonna accidentally give him a second boost via magnetism plus Godzilla can fight for long periods of time, has a ridiculous regeneration factor, speed, agile mobility, insane versatility, a big back of tricks, a combustibly explosive atomic ray that's gonna give EVERYONE a really bad time, intelligence and experience fighting a whole assortment of different foes throughout his time. Keep in mind, just because this is 75 Godzilla does not mean he won't do things he did in the past battle wise. :P
Last edited by Logan268 on Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

I mean... Godzilla's good, but if this does become a three or four on one matchup, that's bad odds for almost anyone. Cam's lackeys are fragile and can't handle the atomic ray, but Monster X really only needs them to distract and soak up damage while he whales on Godzilla himself.