TVC R2: Greyshot151 vs GmkGoji

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Voyager
Keizer

TVC R2: Greyshot151 vs GmkGoji

Post by Voyager »

Greyshot151
Gamera (Heisei) https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/gamera.htm
Cretaceous King Ghidorah https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/king_ ... thra.htm#c
Godzilla (GTS) https://godzilla.fandom.com/wiki/Godzilla_(GTS)
Cyber Godzilla https://wikizilla.org/wiki/Cyber_Godzil ... odzilla%20(%E3%82%B5%E3%82%A4%E3%83%90%E3%83%BC%E3%83%BB%E3%82%B4%E3%82%B8%E3%83%A9%20Saib%C4%81,Monster%20Wars%3A%20Part%202.%22

vs

GmkGoji
Rei's Gomora https://ultra.fandom.com/wiki/Rei%27s_Gomora
Rodan (MV) https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/rodan ... verse.html
Mothra (MV) https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/mothr ... html#imago
Ghidorah (GMK) https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/king_ ... mill.htm#g

Rules: Heisei scaling
Ghidorah can't be reborn into KG
Gomora can't go EX
G3 Gamera
CKG can't become GKG

Arena: The Executor. The super star destroyer is flying in the atmosphere, at an altitude of 20000 feet. 40 TIE Fighters have joined the fight as a third party.
For Emperor and Empire!

JAGzilla
Sazer

Re: TVC R2: Greyshot151 vs GmkGoji

Post by JAGzilla »

Well, this is an interesting one. It would be really close, but the arena decides it. We've seen that a Super Star Destroyer's bridge doesn't handle impacts gracefully, and that tower is a major, obvious source of cover, meaning the battle or portions thereof will converge around it quickly. As soon as a flyer or beam smashes into the bridge, the whole ship is going to go out of control and nosedive, taking the Godzillas, Gomora, and baby GMK Ghidorah out of the equation. That leaves Gamera and CKG against Mothra and Rodan, and that's not a fair fight at all. Rodan's fire will just feed Gamera, and Mothra is flimsy enough that a single plasma fireball or beam from CKG will jack up her mobility at the very least. Gamera's shell grinding attacks would pulverize her, too. The stinger might help her out, but she waits too long to use it.

Definitely thinking Greyshot has this one.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Yeah Greyshot’s got a big advantage here. His fliers are stronger and more durable than his opposition, with Gamera bombarding with fireballs against everyone. Add in that at least ONE person will eventually bring up “Oh Gomora is SEVERELY allergic to beams”, which he can take the hit but doesn’t much like them, and both Godzilla and Cyber Godzilla both have Atomic Fire to shoot at him and the rest. GMK Ghidorah could be an interesting enemy with his electric bites, but he cannot burrow and I’m sure the claws and teeth of Godzilla can pierce him like GMK Godzilla did, plus he’s at a disadvantage of being flightless very high in the air like some others here.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

So is the SSD itself also a hostile 3rd party? Because that means it's weapons will be targeting EVERYONE. Normal Star Destroyers can level cities, and an SSD is exactly what it's name implies: a Star Destroyer on steroids.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

So a few things to note:

I believe the third party is just the Tie Fighters and, while annoying, I think all the fliers can easily deal with them.

In regard to the battleground, I do have a slight advantage. My Ghidorah and Gamera can fly while Gomora and Ghidorah are grounded. While Zilla & Cyber-Godzilla are also grounded, I would not be surprised if both can burrow into the SSD.

I think GMK does have a mobility edge in the air, but I think I have a firepower edge. Both Rodan and Mothra need to close in for their best offensive weapons while Gamera and Ghidorah do not. They are launching fireballs though, and the mobility edge will ensure most miss, but when one does hit, it will hurt alot.

I think in a one v one on ground level, Gomora does have an edge with better CQC and the impalement; however, I think my lackeys outclass GMK's lackeys. My Ghidorah > GMK and Cyber-Godzilla > MV Rodan.

The only lackey fight that is close is MV Mothra vs. GTS Godzilla. Mothra easily has experience, but the gap may not be that large with Mothra's frequency of dying in battle, meaning she never gets that bit of experience. Her abilities and manueverability is better than Zilla on a flying ship, but than again, one solid atomic blast could cripple MV Mothra.

If my lackeys do win their fights, and Gomora is alone, I don't think he can fight all three.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Greyshot's team has the better power here. The only main threat on GMK's side is Gomora, but he will probably get ganged up on. Leaning Greyshot.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

This is the young GMK Ghidorah, so he can't fly. If the ship goes down or someone knocks him overboard, he's done.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I’ll give it to Greyshot as his fliers are vastly superior. If Gamera slams into Gomora and flings him off the edge, he’s out of the fight. Same with any other non flier here. With Gamera shooting off Plasma Balls constantly and Cretaceous doing the same with his own fireballs, Rodan and Mothra don’t stand a chance. Especially if Gamera decides to just saw them in half with his shell, or just grabs onto and starts absorbing the heat from Rodan/point blank plasma blasts him.
Last edited by Nagoda on Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Yeah, this one goes to Greyshot. On the ground, this could be a more balanced fight. In the air, the team with the superior fliers has the clear advantage.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

If it were Gamera vs Gomora, Gamera would get pulverized with Gomora being far superior in CQC. Gamera could take off and fly, but he prefers to stay on the ground unless his enemies are flying. Rodan and Mothra should be a match for the "Godzilla" group especially with the Cyber version being much less tough in comparison to the other as well as web to slow the the flesh one down. Cretaceous, however, should be a problem for them with his toughness compared to their own and fireballs alongside Gamera's own. Without King Ghidorah, normal Ghidorah is getting his butt kicked possibly proving a challenge to GTS.

With the numbers dropping fast, Gomora won't be able to compensate for the numbers against him. Greyshot151 prevails.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Voting for myself. While the leader fight might be against me on paper, the terrain and lackeys help me secure victory more often than not.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Yeah, Greyshot freaking annihilates GmkGoji.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image