TMVS round 7: Voyager vs Tier 3 boss

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!

Voyager
Keizer

Re: TMVS round 7: Voyager vs Tier 3 boss

Post by Voyager »

I should have this. Not only do I have the advantage in numbers, but the general power of my team is much greater than that of the Boss.

Mina is more or less just a nuisance to my team, as she prefers to fight defensively and in a support role. However, there’s not much her acid can do against the Force, Chief’s and DTK’s weapons, etc etc. If she gets caught out, which is likely due to my team’s combat skills, heightened thanks to Cortana’s integration, she’s very much going to die. She has offensive capabilities, but her experience and skills leave a lot to be desired.

Shinobu is dangerous, and even a superior to my own Demon Slayer character, but then again, numbers and numbers. She’d have her hands full with Nezuko alone, or maybe two of my fighters, but all 6 of them is just far out of her league.

The Tyranid… oh boy. A legend among the Tourney Halls of Fame. The deadliest part of this boss battle… Still loses her. To give credit where credit is due, the Tyranid is a hell of a deadly fighter and could kill most of my team in a 1v1, but again. We have numbers. My team is cunning, fast, strong, durable, and everything we need to squash this boss.

Satsuki, our latest addition, is a fast fighter who’s taken blows that would obliterate others, and dish out similar power. A good addition that only does more to overkill these girls and that devilish creature.

Damn bug…
For Emperor and Empire!

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Me.
For Emperor and Empire!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Voyager
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.