TMVS round 6: Greyshot151 vs Stardust Crusaders

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Re: TMVS round 6: Greyshot151 vs Stardust Crusaders

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

How far is Star Platnium evolved? End of Part 3? And where does this fight take place?
Last edited by FatBaconUnicorn on Thu May 19, 2022 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

FatBaconUnicorn wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 8:56 pm How far is Star Platnium evolved? End of Part 3? And where does this fight take place?
Jotaro is not part of the fight.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

GmkGoji wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 9:13 pm
Oh I misread Joseph as Jotaro

Greyshot is still however dead as none of his fighters can see the Stands, Obi-Wan will still be able to sense that something is there but not being able to see them is going to affect the fight. If the environment has sand then Iggy's Stand, The Fool, will be able to manipulate the environment which will not be good for Greyshot's team as they can be crushed by the sand or suffocate them in the sand.

Avdol's Stand has invisible stands which will cause all of them not to know why the temperature is rising as Venom is seizing in pain and Alphonse is melting. The flames will also affect them in combat. Heriphant Green, Kakyoin's Stand, is a long ranged stand and that will be trouble for the team as well, which is bad when the stand can trap their enemies.

Silver Chariot, Polnareff's Stand, can movefaster than light. So really he should be able to solo this whole team.

Joseph is a quick thinker but I think he is the only one they could really take down, as they cannot see the Stands and they are so fast and deadly that they would be overwhelmed very very fast.
Last edited by FatBaconUnicorn on Thu May 19, 2022 9:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

FatBaconUnicorn wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 9:23 pm

Greyshot is still however dead as none of his fighters can see the Stands
Technically Yuji can see stands as he see curses in his own show. Since Curses are comprised of spiritual energy and a stand is nothing more than the fighting spirit of someone, than they should be absolutely seeable to him. Couple that with his abilities targeting the soul directly means if he damages a stand, either his normal punch or Black Flash which takes the opponents energy and uses it against them, it means both the stand users and the stand itself will impacted.

Now I'd be screwed if Yuji was the only one that could fight stands. Luckily for me, I have an even worse enemy for the stand users which is Alphonse.

Didn't think of this until after my last stand fight, but technically Alchemy can effect stands too. Since Alchemy transmutes humans & souls into stones or other horrifying creations in the show, all Ed needs to do is to touch a stand and he can basically turn it into something...else. Which means the stand user is also going to be in a bad spot. With his knowledge of the philosopher stones, and this being a no holds bar death battle, if someone like Kakyoin traps my team, Alphsonse just needs to touch a piece of him and he's dead.

Since these are plains, that removes Iggy from the fight and while most of my team can't see stands, on the flipside all the stand users are human. All I need is one good hit for them to be dead. For instance, non of the stands can stop Obi-Wan from using the force on them and with my numbers advantage, stands will be pre-occupied.

Muhammed and Jean are the two worst of the bunch and I'll need to do research to see what my odds are like.

Now there are two wild cards I'm a bit unsure of and need to verify with GMK:

1) I assume this is legal but One For All can be given to another teammate via Deku if he choose to right? Since the quirk can be given to non-quirk holders, it means technically anyone human could take that ability if Deku was unable to fight. Now he's punching way above star platinum, but he's also the one that I can't see contributing much. If he knows this, and he's smart enough to figure this out, then as the strategist he is he'd give it to the three people that can actually fight/see stands. With Alphonse not being human, that leaves Obi-Wan or Yuji.

2) Never inquired before but does Yuji have Susano or no? Less of a factor with his unreliability in helping his teammates, but something to keep in mind.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Greyshot151 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 6:24 am
FatBaconUnicorn wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 9:23 pm

Greyshot is still however dead as none of his fighters can see the Stands
Technically Yuji can see stands as he see curses in his own show. Since Curses are comprised of spiritual energy and a stand is nothing more than the fighting spirit of someone, than they should be absolutely seeable to him. Couple that with his abilities targeting the soul directly means if he damages a stand, either his normal punch or Black Flash which takes the opponents energy and uses it against them, it means both the stand users and the stand itself will impacted.

Now I'd be screwed if Yuji was the only one that could fight stands. Luckily for me, I have an even worse enemy for the stand users which is Alphonse.

Didn't think of this until after my last stand fight, but technically Alchemy can effect stands too. Since Alchemy transmutes humans & souls into stones or other horrifying creations in the show, all Ed needs to do is to touch a stand and he can basically turn it into something...else. Which means the stand user is also going to be in a bad spot. With his knowledge of the philosopher stones, and this being a no holds bar death battle, if someone like Kakyoin traps my team, Alphsonse just needs to touch a piece of him and he's dead.

Since these are plains, that removes Iggy from the fight and while most of my team can't see stands, on the flipside all the stand users are human. All I need is one good hit for them to be dead. For instance, non of the stands can stop Obi-Wan from using the force on them and with my numbers advantage, stands will be pre-occupied.

Muhammed and Jean are the two worst of the bunch and I'll need to do research to see what my odds are like.

Now there are two wild cards I'm a bit unsure of and need to verify with GMK:

1) I assume this is legal but One For All can be given to another teammate via Deku if he choose to right? Since the quirk can be given to non-quirk holders, it means technically anyone human could take that ability if Deku was unable to fight. Now he's punching way above star platinum, but he's also the one that I can't see contributing much. If he knows this, and he's smart enough to figure this out, then as the strategist he is he'd give it to the three people that can actually fight/see stands. With Alphonse not being human, that leaves Obi-Wan or Yuji.

2) Never inquired before but does Yuji have Susano or no? Less of a factor with his unreliability in helping his teammates, but something to keep in mind.
Things to note:
The arena has sand.
1. He cannot do the quirk transfer.
2. No.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

The sand inclusion really hurts me here. Alphonse can still destroy the sand stand, but its not as guaranteed as the ensnaring stand. I think with that, the odds are not in my favor.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Midoriya's best bet is using his fingers to fire off air bullets towards the stand users, even if he can't see the stands, he either destroys the terrain and indirectly harms the crusaders, or one of the stands try to protect their user from the incredible air pressure just for it to go through them and hurt the user either way.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Stardust Crusaders