TMVS: round 6: Voyager vs It was Me!

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

TMVS: round 6: Voyager vs It was Me!

Post by GmkGoji »

Voyager:

https://kimetsu-no-yaiba.fandom.com/wiki/Nezuko_Kamado
https://marvelcinematicuniverse.fandom. ... Spider-Man
https://halo.fandom.com/wiki/John-117
https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Maul
https://souleater.fandom.com/wiki/Death_the_Kid

Vs

It was Me, (DIO!)

https://jojo.fandom.com/wiki/Dio_Brando

Arena: Death Star hangar

Rules: Master Chief has his mk IV armor, TPM Maul, DIO has both The World as well as his vampiric abilities.

Voyager, do you wish to deploy your strange box?
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Voyager
Keizer

Re: TMVS: round 6: Voyager vs It was Me!

Post by Voyager »

Yes please.
For Emperor and Empire!

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Voyager wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 4:08 pmYes please.
Voyager's box opens up to reveal...

Sky terrors.

2 Adult Rodan (SP) have swooped in to aid Voyager this round.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

I should have this. DTK’s versatility, power and speed should be able to keep up with the rest of the team as support that can all do their part.
For Emperor and Empire!

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

The big obstacle that Voyager's team has to contend with is Dio's time stop. He could freeze time, set up a whole lot of knives to be flung at his enemies, or get himself out of tight situations while landing a free hit on whoever's close enough. His regeneration's something to consider as well, not to mention his strength. Voyager's team can win, but they need luck on their side for this.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Kiryu2012 wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 5:00 pm The big obstacle that Voyager's team has to contend with is Dio's time stop. He could freeze time, set up a whole lot of knives to be flung at his enemies, or get himself out of tight situations while landing a free hit on whoever's close enough. His regeneration's something to consider as well, not to mention his strength. Voyager's team can win, but they need luck on their side for this.
The time stop is all well and good, but it can’t exactly get Dio out of the force, or out of Spidey’s webs.
For Emperor and Empire!

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

Dio slaughters this entire team, no one can escape the Time Stop.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

FatBaconUnicorn wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 5:36 pm Dio slaughters this entire team, no one can escape the Time Stop.
If you mind elaborating after making a vague statement…?
For Emperor and Empire!

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Voyager wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 5:39 pm
How is stopping time a vague statement?

Even if it lasts ten seconds, he can still murder every member of your team. He can also EASILY rip through Spider-Man's webbing. The force would be harder with Dio but his stand would be invisible to most of your team, the spider sense isn't going to help much because Peter doesn't really see the danger and it only works if Peter feels threatened. With the force, they can detect something but the stand has a much easier time dodging because Maul can't see The World.John is probably the one person that could handle punches from The World, Death the Kid I would have to rewatch Soul Eater. Been way too long.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

FatBaconUnicorn wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 5:49 pm
Voyager wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 5:39 pm
How is stopping time a vague statement?.
Not time stopping, more the “slaughters” part.

Dio may have 10 seconds of free time, but my team is hardy enough to survive it, and pick up the pieces afterward. DTK and Chief expecially could survive it, and the others can if they’re lucky. Once the time stop is over, Dio has a lot less options to take out my team, and will provide good opportunity for my team to take out Dio. DTK alone would provide great trouble for Dio after the time stop, and with added help from whoever survives, my team comes out of this winning.

You’re vastly overstating Dio’s ability, and while it is powerful, he can’t spend his little time to kill my entire team like what you say.
For Emperor and Empire!

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Voyager wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 5:23 pm
Kiryu2012 wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 5:00 pm The big obstacle that Voyager's team has to contend with is Dio's time stop. He could freeze time, set up a whole lot of knives to be flung at his enemies, or get himself out of tight situations while landing a free hit on whoever's close enough. His regeneration's something to consider as well, not to mention his strength. Voyager's team can win, but they need luck on their side for this.
The time stop is all well and good, but it can’t exactly get Dio out of the force, or out of Spidey’s webs.
Even if Dio is caught in a force choke or just immobilized by it, nothing stops him from using time stop and then the eye lasers to either impale Maul or force Maul to break the hold, even then The World is not stopped by the force and can still fight back.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

I'm sorry Voyager but... I ain't seeing you win here. The problem here is two-fold: The World, and Dio's own regenerative properties. Let's start with the latter. Dio was able to regenerate having his legs broken within ten seconds, and is implied to be able to pull himself back together from being blown apart within a minute. You all but need Hamon to effectively kill the son of a bitch, and while Voyager's team is strong, they don't exactly have the means to keep Dio down for an extended period of time. Unless Maul IMMEDIATELY goes for the Force against him, Dio is going to be having a field day.

And that leads us to the other main problem: The World. Dio's ability to freeze time is something that no one on Voyager's team has a counter to. When they get frozen in time, they are Dio's play toy, and he can kill them as he wishes.

Now, he has only ten seconds yes, but again there's the issue of his regen once his time stop is over. It's extremely hard to punish him, and those ten seconds allow Dio to pick out who he wants to kill, and easily kill them. Since this is the Death Star Hanger, there's likely to be giant metal beams or a Tie Fighter he can just throw ontop of the Master Chief and pound him into oblivion with (WRYYYYYYYYY!), or walk up to someone and, like in the video, donut them or snap their neck. Victory for Voyager isn't impossible, but it's very unlikely as it stands.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

There is one trick up my sleeve, and one way to put down Dio after the Time Stop. May I introduce, Death The Kid, and his Lines of Sanzu. You see, when DTK is near death, the Lines of Sanzu takes over, boosting all of his stats massively. This will come in handy when time’s stopped. As well as this, the surroundings of the user start to break down, causing chaos.

When Dio starts to fuck shit up, DTK’s Lines of Sanzu will activate and pretty much amp up DTK to the point where he stands on the level of Dio. Once the time stop is over, and amped DTK remains, Dio would be in trouble from even standing near him, and DTK’s massive boost would probably give him a lot of trouble.

And simply ‘snapping their neck’ won’t work, as we’ve got two people with essentially different physiologies, and have been proven to survive crazy shit like that.
For Emperor and Empire!

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0DcC0W ... nnel=Diego

Here Dio freezes someone by just touching them 1:32 to be exact, freezing their entire body faster than Sub-Zero for comparison. Dio's regeneration has caused him to regenerate entire limbs and holes through his chest, and to speed up the process he could drain the blood of anyone on Voyager's team. His beams can also cut through the clouds, none of Voyager's team is surviving that if it lands. As it was what killed Jonathan.

With the time stop being 11 seconds, I double-checked just to be sure, will be a great asset against Voyager. Dio is also so strong that he punched Jotaro across Cairo in seconds.

I don't see Voyager pulling the W here. His team is quite strong but they have met their match
Last edited by FatBaconUnicorn on Thu May 19, 2022 8:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

GMK, where in the series is Death the Kid from?

He’s gonna be the only one who can really handle Dio focusing on him for any length of time and likely the only one able to really put in the big damage needed. I’ll need to look more into the feats for him and Dio to figure out who wins this, Voyager has numbers but Dio is a tricky as hell foe.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 9:04 pm GMK, where in the series is Death the Kid from?

He’s gonna be the only one who can really handle Dio focusing on him for any length of time and likely the only one able to really put in the big damage needed. I’ll need to look more into the feats for him and Dio to figure out who wins this, Voyager has numbers but Dio is a tricky as hell foe.
Early on in the series.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I’d also like to point out that Dio doesn’t need to breathe. Reason I say this is, he spent decades as a head in the ocean after sewing himself into JoJo’s body. Also him being just a head also implies he doesn’t need air as he has no lungs to bring air to. So force choking him isn’t going to do much even if Maul does crush his windpipe. All that will do is leave him with a crushed windpipe until he regenerates, uses Za Warudo, or eye lasers his way out.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

I"m sorry voyager, but Dio is just on another level. As someone dying this round to stands as well, I can relate.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Dio, mainly because of the fact that Voyager’s team isn’t getting to read a wiki page on him before the fight starts, which means they’re going to be blindsided by time stop and it’ll be too far in Dio’s favor by the time they can really figure it out, much less actually working to counter it
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Dio takes Voyager's hopes of winning and THE WORLD.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon