TMVS round 6: Kiryu2012 vs Web slingers

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Re: TMVS round 6: Kiryu2012 vs Web slingers

Post by Kiryu2012 »

My team should have this. Better speed, greater numbers, way better range and firepower, and with basically all of the characters here being able to take on any of the Spider-Men in 1v1s means that the spider trio's just going to get overwhelmed here.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Kiryu
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Kiryu has teamwork on his side. Something the Spiders don’t. Ruby’s speed and sniper skills might prove an annoyance, while Blake moves to try keeping up with her own swinging. Yang’s strength and semblance might help her in a straight up brawl with the spiders, but their webbing might grip her up. I don’t know if her burning hair is actual fire so I can’t judge if that can burn potential webbing, but that’s what Winter and Weiss are for with their fire dust and grimm summons. Then comes in Jake the Dragon.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

My team takes this.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA