TMVS round 6: Hillyhulk vs Jujutsu Kaisen

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Re: TMVS round 6: Hillyhulk vs Jujutsu Kaisen

Post by GmkGoji »

I shall break the silence.

The teamwork between Yuji, Megumi, and Nobara is far superior to Hilly's coordination, but sadly for them, Hilly just has the overwheleming firepower here. Between Goblin flying around dropping pumpkin bombs, Carnage whipping up a storm with his tornado, and the rest of Hilly's team being too overpowering. Yuji's resilient but he'll go down eventually. Megumi's a tricky bastard with his shadows and all but he'll go down eventually too. Nobara's hammer and nail shenanigans are difficult to deal with but Hilly's team should be able to power through.

That being said, Hilly, if you don't contribute or say anything or anything before the start of next round, you're out.
Last edited by GmkGoji on Fri May 20, 2022 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Re: TMVS round 6: Hillyhulk vs Jujutsu Kaisen

Post by HillyHulk »

From what little I know of the participants (essentially why I haven't said anything this whole time, sorry), Yuji is very strong so I'm going to need Carnage's viciousness and speed to contend. Green Goblin providing covering fire, Tenya's speed working with Joseph being a crafty fighter capable of manipulating the battlefield, Inosuke being just as vicious in a fight as Carnage as well as being able to track his enemies meaning he should be able to keep track of the shadow attacks should help against this team. Also, Joseph's hamon should be useful against the nails from Nobara. I should stand a chance.