TMVS round 4: SoggyNoodles2016 vs Moarcrossovers

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

TMVS round 4: SoggyNoodles2016 vs Moarcrossovers

Post by GmkGoji »

SoggyNoodles2016:

https://godzilla.fandom.com/wiki/Jet_Ja ... ontinuity)
https://sonys-spider-man-universe.fandom.com/wiki/Venom
https://hero.fandom.com/wiki/Falcon_(Ma ... _Universe)
https://marvelcinematicuniverse.fandom. ... er_Soldier

Vs

Moarcrossovers:

https://terminator.fandom.com/wiki/Rev-9
https://robocop.fandom.com/wiki/RoboCop
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_VelociPastor
https://ultra.fandom.com/wiki/Ultraman_Jack

Arena: Death Star Hangar

Rules: Jet Jaguar is in its prototype mode, Falcon/Winter Soldier as they appear in Infinity War/Endgame, Robocop 1/2 feats for Robocop only, Showa Feats for Ultraman Jack only.

Moar, do you wish to use your strange box?
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Re: TMVS round 4: SoggyNoodles2016 vs Moarcrossovers

Post by MoarCrossovers »

I will use my Strange Box.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

MoarCrossovers wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 10:07 pm I will use my Strange Box.
Moar's strange box opes up to reveal...

Whomst. Every combatant has turned on each other for the round. Whoever the last combatant standing belongs to now wins the round.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Does Jack have the Ultra Bracelet?
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 8:28 am Does Jack have the Ultra Bracelet?
He does.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

I... I think this is a... draw?

Most of the enhanced humans can get overwhelmed by the Rev-9 or Venom. Jack while possessing no limiter, doesn't have the durability of the past two, and if he draws too much attention, can get overwhelmed fast. Robo-Cop is the strongest on the field, but his slow speed and descent firepower runs the same risk as Jack. Venom and the Rev-9 are the two I see consistently being the last ones alive. While the inner machine may break, the liquid metal exterior can't be killed by physical strength alone, so Venom and it are at an impasse.

Only way I see the tie being broke, is Venom chucking the liquid metal into space but that doesn't count as a fatality, or does it? Slight edge to Venom then if it does, but I still realistically would call this a draw.
Last edited by Greyshot151 on Fri May 13, 2022 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Ooooooh. This is a toughie.

I'm pretty sure the Marvel Trio can kill the Velocipastor as well as Robocop (he's incredibly durable but against Venom's more primal brutality/super strength and Falcon's wings that impaled and killed a giant Chitauri, I don't see him lasting).

The real issue is Rev and Jack. While I feel being diverted and taken out could stop the Terminator, I really am not sure if my crew have a chance at stopping Jack.

I gotta think on this one.

Added in 2 minutes 9 seconds:
Oh wait nevermind, Eddie is Catholic, Velocipastor easily kills him/j.

RIP Evan.

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

I think y'all are forgetting what came out of Moar's strange box.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

GmkGoji wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 9:12 am I think y'all are forgetting what came out of Moar's strange box.
For my analysis, I took that into consideration. What happens in the event of a draw, hypothetically?
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Velocipastor dies first, Winter Soldier goes not long afterwards. Falcon being able to fly and flying consistently in fights makes me think he can last a while, but if Jack goes into the air after him things go poorly. Jet Jaguar likely gets destroyed by either Venom or beams from Jack. Rev-9 won’t like beams from Jack either.

I think this ultimately depends on if anyone from Soggy’s team can last 3 minutes for Jack to be defeated, but running away and trying to avoid him won’t work either because with the Ultra Bracelet, he can recharge his energy, so they would need to be fighting him. Venom may be able to hurl Jack around long enough to beat him, but a beam connecting would be brutal…

I gotta think on this, definitely comes down to Jack vs Venom imo, nobody else in this can match up to either and would be brutalized.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Right out of the gate, nobody here except Ultraman Jack has the means to put the REV-9 down for good. This thing withstood missiles, gunfire, high-speed car crashes, and a ton of other stuff. It took getting sucked into/blenderized by a turbine which then exploded to seriously damage it. Nobody here is able to put out that kind of damage except, again, Ultraman Jack. It may be outmatched by Venom and maybe Robocop in terms of sheer strength, but it's agile enough to keep up in hand to hand combat.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I'm probably going to give this one to Moar. The REV-9 and Ultraman Jack are going to be doing a ton of damage to everyone they go up against.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

Sorry Sogurt, but Moar has this due to Ultraman Jack.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Moar would have won in a normal fight, but I actually think that Soggy will win this one due to Jack canceling out REV-9 and Soggy’s team being better equipped for the long game. Venom and Falcon are both fast and would require full focus to deal with (Sam’s smart enough to fly high and out of this fight for the most part), and Jack doesn’t have all day to deal with them.
KWCE Administrator

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Yeah, I think Jack slaughters the whole crew, both his and mine, so I'm giving it to Moar

RIP Evan.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Giving it to Soggy. While firepower is an essential, in a FFA it just means your a target. Venom has the best durability, so I tend to think Soggy can pull the victory more often than not.
—Epsilon