OG&M Round 2: gmkgoji vs Gojira 2001

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

OG&M Round 2: gmkgoji vs Gojira 2001

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

gmkgoji:

Ultraman X

Cyber Gomora

vs

Gojira2001:

Mothra Leo

GMK Godzilla

The Male MUTO and Female Muto

Rules:

1. The Muto's EMP lasts for two minutes, after which all EMP'd fighters will be able to resume fighting.

2. Ultraman X is on a 4 minute timer. No Beta Spark for him.

Arena: Chicago

Did either of you wish to use your deployables for this match?
Last edited by Demon Lord Gira on Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Re: OG&M Round 2: gmkgoji vs Gojira 2001

Post by GmkGoji »

I do believe I am royally screwed over.

X...might be able to survive everything coming at him? I highly doubt it, though if he does last through the storm for 2 minutes Cyber Gomora could probably offer some support.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Gojira2001
GPN Volunteer

Post by Gojira2001 »

I’ll hold my Windams for next match.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Since gmkgoji has failed to specify if he wishes to use his Fire Litra deployment, no deployments will be used this match.

Let the discussion commence.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I think, especially with Exceed X, X can take to the air and fight Leo to win. X is way faster and more agile in the air than Leo, Ultras are experts at dodging and reflecting huge waves of beams, while Leo cannot handle too many shots from X. Once Cyber-Gomora re-activates, he and X should be able to deal with enough of the team in the two minutes for Cyber-Gomora to be able to clear things out once X runs out.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

X beats Leo and the Male MUTO in the air, at which point him and Cyber-Gomora damage GMK and the Female MUTO enough for Cyber-Gomora to clean up house for GMKgoji’s team to win. Unless Godzilla and the FeMUTO attack the downed Cyber-Gomora, but he’s still durable enough to where they’d need to fully focus on it, while Godzilla would probably be busy trying and failing to blast X out of the air.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Gojira2001
GPN Volunteer

Post by Gojira2001 »

Gmkgoji should have this even if I decided to deploy my Windams I still think he would’ve won this battle. X is going to be flying circles around Leo and the Male Muto is gonna get shot out the sky rather quickly. From there X can transform into Exceed and stall my team long enough for Cyber Gomora to be up and ready.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

GMK has this one. Aerial superiority through X and his various Armors should help him to pull through until Cyber Gomora is back online.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Darn, I forgot I have exceed X. In that case, my team should pull off a win with X taking to the air to deal with Leo. And once he's down, and Cyber-Gomora reactivates, i'll clean up the rest without too much issue.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Gonna go in and say GMK has this. X outmatches Leo and the MUTO won’t be around long. Cyber Gomora should be able to be protected long enough for him to be back up.
For Emperor and Empire!