OG&M Round 1: Breakdown vs Nagoda

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

OG&M Round 1: Breakdown vs Nagoda

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Breakdown:

Heisei Godzilla

Ultra Galaxy Neronga and R/B Neronga (stats for both can be found here)

Megatron

Starscream

vs

Nagoda

Desghidorah

Ultraman

Ultraseven

Rules:

1. Megatron has movie 1+2 feats, Starscream has movie 1 feats

2. Ultraman is on a 4 minute timer, and only showa series feats for both Ultraman and Ultraseven

Arena: Fairbanks, Alaska
Last edited by Demon Lord Gira on Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Breakdown
Keizer

Re: OG&M Round 1: Breakdown vs Nagoda

Post by Breakdown »

Even without the timer I think my team would win. Megatron can take either Ultra in hand to hand, and is tough enough to take some hits in return. That, and between Heisei Godzilla's beam spamming, the Neronga's invisible shenanigans, and Starscream relentlessly assaulting them from the air, my team mops up the Ultras and then proceeds to dogpile the ever loving shit out of Desghidorah. He's a tank, but he's going to break eventually.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I doubt the Transformers can deal with Seven, as I doubt their armor is anywhere near the level of King Joe meaning that Eye Slugger is going to be slicing into them and cutting through limbs. Megatron was able to shoot off his own face, a Wide Shot will do far worse to them. Ultraman can probably handle one Neronga, but two might be a bit much even with his electrical immunity taking out their ranged energy attacks. As long as Desghidorah can hold off Godzilla long enough for Seven to deal with the Transformers, they should be able to take out the rest.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I don’t see Nagoda’s team being able to deal with Heisei Godzilla, they can deal with the rest of Breakdown’s team, the Decepticons are the opposite of durable and the Nerongas can’t do much more than annoy (except R/B may be able to deal notable damage to Seven), but Heisei Godzilla is just gonna be too much. I think between him and Desghidorah, despite Desghidorah’s ridiculous durability, Godzilla would win because of his regen and sheer strength.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:05 amI don’t see Nagoda’s team being able to deal with Heisei Godzilla, they can deal with the rest of Breakdown’s team, the Decepticons are the opposite of durable and the Nerongas can’t do much more than annoy (except R/B may be able to deal notable damage to Seven), but Heisei Godzilla is just gonna be too much. I think between him and Desghidorah, despite Desghidorah’s ridiculous durability, Godzilla would win because of his regen and sheer strength.
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=23351

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads ... ntent=PSR1

Megatron survived smashing head first into the pavement after falling a considerable distance then withstood a concentrated air strike from F22s with little visible damage in the first movie. In ROTF he literally got carpet bombed and lit up by an armored column of tanks and the worst they did was make him retreat temporarily. And before you say that every time the Decepticons got hit metal shards flew everywhere, these attacks left no visible damage on them and rarely hindered their ability to fight. Also worth mentioning that by the end of TF1 and ROTF, the military had switched to incendiary weapons that Cybertronians were specifically weak to. Transformium has a melting point of 6000 degrees.
I doubt the Transformers can deal with Seven, as I doubt their armor is anywhere near the level of King Joe meaning that Eye Slugger is going to be slicing into them and cutting through limbs.
Megatron is a very aggressive close-quarters fighter and was able to ragdoll Optimus Prime as well as rip Jazz in half. This is probably an outlier, but in ROTF he was able to ram into a nuclear submarine hard enough to lift it out of the water. That's pretty crazy when you consider water displacement, etc. With that in mind, it's questionable whether or not Seven will get the chance to use his beam attacks.
Megatron was able to shoot off his own face
With a point blank shot from a weapon that can send similarly sized opponents flying like ragdolls. Also neither Ultra will be able to so much as touch Starscream with anything they have, between his agility and the extremely long range he can attack from. They're going to be eating missiles and vulcan cannon rounds.
Ultraman can probably handle one Neronga
Ultraman is not having as easy of a time against these two as he did with Showa Neronga. R/B Neronga took on two Ultras and had the upper hand both times until they used teamwork to negate Neronga's biggest advantage.
Last edited by Breakdown on Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Voting may now commence. Please place your votes in BOLD
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I may lose but my votes is on myself. I do think the Ultras can hold out or take out their enemies quick enough to help out against Heisei. Especially Seven since his main go to attack is cut everyone’s limbs off with the Eyeslugger flying around.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Breakdown because Heisei Godzilla’s everything in addition to four helpers will prove too much for Nagoda’s team.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Voting for myself thanks to superior numbers
ImageImage