OG&M Round 1: Hillyhulk vs MoarCrossovers

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

OG&M Round 1: Hillyhulk vs MoarCrossovers

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Hillyhulk:

Godzilla 2000

Skull Gomora

Thunder Killer

vs

MoarCrossovers

Maga Grand King

Megalos Grand King

Rules: None

Arena: Siberia (PR:U)
Last edited by Demon Lord Gira on Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Re: OG&M Round 1: Hillyhulk vs MoarCrossovers

Post by HillyHulk »

Maga Grand King can't tank his own beam and Thunder Killer has the means to throw his beam right back at him. Megalos getting in the way would be an issue, but the firepower of Godzilla 2000 and the physical power of Skull Gomora should bring his attention away. With enough time, Megalos will be brought down and I'll win.
Last edited by HillyHulk on Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I don’t know if Thunder Killer could just absorb Maga-Grand King’s beam and then call it at that, as Moar pointed out during Kaiju Kolosseum, MGK puts up a barrier when he’s not attacking, so he may be able to survive his own beam absorbed and fired back as opposed to literally reflected.

I’d still lean Hilly’s team due to G2000 backed up by two competent and powerful melee fighters, his beam should be able to break through either of the Grand King’s armors with enough shots.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:54 am I don’t know if Thunder Killer could just absorb Maga-Grand King’s beam and then call it at that, as Moar pointed out during Kaiju Kolosseum, MGK puts up a barrier when he’s not attacking, so he may be able to survive his own beam absorbed and fired back as opposed to literally reflected.

I’d still lean Hilly’s team due to G2000 backed up by two competent and powerful melee fighters, his beam should be able to break through either of the Grand King’s armors with enough shots.
True enough, but Megalos is more willing to get into melee than Maga who mostly just stands there until he can get his enemy into shooting range. With a hard contender in that department with Skull Gomora, Maga will pretty much need to switch between defense and offense to deal with Godzilla's firepower. That leaves him open to getting reversed (not trying to convince you of anything necessarily, just a response I thought of considering their abilities).
Last edited by HillyHulk on Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Voting can now commence. Please remember to place your votes in BOLD
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Hilly for better numbers, beam redirection, and G2000’s murder beam.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Me because, despite the oversight GVR pointed out (oops), I still have better offense and defense against the competition.