Of Gods and Monsters Item Shop

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Of Gods and Monsters Item Shop

Post by Giratina93 »

Permanent Purchases:

Team Upgrade 1 (400 200 points): Bolster your army with an extra tier 2 slot, or two tier 3's

Team Upgrade 2 (600300 points): Bolster your army further with an extra tier 1 slot. Requires the Team Upgrade 1 to be useable. A * Tier 1 Monster can be added in, but only with the sacrifice of the extra tier 2 and 3 slots from the Team Upgrade 1.

Team Upgrade Perfect (900 450 points): Maximize your team's power with a whopping SIX slots: 1 tier 1 slot, two tier 2 slots, and three tier 3 slots. Unlike Team Upgrade 2, this is independent
and cannot be purchased if one has bought Team Upgrade 1. A * Tier 1 monster can be added in, but only with the sacrifice of all bonus tier 2 and tier 3 slots.

Secret Team Upgrade (1,500 750 points): Unlock a special tier 1 slot on your team, to allow access to a powerhouse monster for your team. These not only include all *Tier 1 monsters, but also the following from the boss list:

Biollante
Desotroyah
Spacegodzilla
Grand King Ghidorah
MV Ghidorah
MV Mechagodzilla
Five King
Maga Orochi
Chimeraberus
Super Pazuzu+Super COV
Galactron
Zeppandon
Ukillersaurus

Miracle Grow Deluxe (1,000 points): Permanently upgrade one of your kaiju in your roster to their strongest potential. This includes all monsters in the Make My Monster Grow list.

Miracle Grow Deluxe, All (2,000 points): Permanently upgrade all of your kaiju in your roster to their strongest potential. This includes those on the Make My Monster Grow list.

No Time Limits (300 150 points): Tired of your Ultramen being restrained by their timers? Buy this item and for the rest of your tournament run, they can fight indefinitely. (All Ultras aside from Seven are limited to four minutes of combat otherwise)

Insta-deployments:

Kaiju Exchange (100 50 points): Swap out a tier 1 or tier 2 kaiju with a different one. Tier 3 kaijus can be swapped out for free.

Boss Fight (120 60 points): Set yourself up against a boss fight if you desire. If you win, you gain 300 points. You can choose to go after a tier 2 boss and gain 600 points and a tier 3 slot, or a tier 3 and gain 900 points and two tier 3 slots and a tier 2 slot for your team. This item cannot be purchased and used twice in a row.

Mystery Box (50 25 points): A mysterious box that is cheap to purchase. Will whatever is within be beneficial, or detrimental?

Holy Grail (600 300 points): A legendary item said to be able to grant the user any wish. By sacrificing seven monsters from your team, the Holy Grail can grant its user a wish: To empower their team with a member from the Tier 1 Boss selection. However, the Holy Grail is a corrupted item, and the evil spirit within can corrupt the wish, giving the user's opponent a tier 1 boss instead...

All the Treasures of the World (500 250 points): The King of Heroes has decided all the world's treasures belong to him, and that includes all items on both teams. All items on either side are taken away until the next round.

Make My Monster Grow! (600 300 points): Infuse one of your monsters with a terrible power, allowing it to evolve into its next strongest stage. This powerup only lasts one round. Can be bought multiple times and alters the following monsters:

Heisei MG into SMG
Mothra Leo into Rainbow Mothra
Heisei Godzilla into Burning Godzilla (Pre-1190 degrees)
MV Kong (No Axe) into MV Kong (with charged ax)
Rose Biollante into Biollante (Final Form)
LPG (GvK) into Burning Godzilla
Dessy Aggregates into Desotroyah (Final Form)
Cretaceous King Ghidorah into Grand King Ghidorah (Cannot happen when there is already a Grand King Ghidorah on the team)
Godzilla Jr into Heisei Godzilla (Cannot happen when there is already a Heisei Godzilla on the team)
Final wars Godzilla into Kaiser Godzilla
Monster X into Keizer Ghidorah
Rei's Gomora and Grande's Red King into their EX forms
Bogal into Bogalmons
Ultroid Zero into Destrudos
Ultraman Orb into Orb Trinity
Ultraman X (No Beta Spark) into Ultraman X(Beta Spark)
Ultraman Tiga into Glitter Tiga
Ultraman R/B/G into Ultraman Grube
Dinozaur into Reverse Dinozaur
Heisei Battra into Battra Imago
Grigo Bone into Grigo King
Megatron (TF1) into Megatron (TLK)
Horoboros (Quadropedal) into Horoboros (Bipedal)

Make My Monster Grow, All (1,000 500 points): Make all potential kaiju on the Make My Monster Grow list evolve to their strongest stage for one round. This item affects both sides.

Devolution Ray: (600 300 points): See something on the enemy team that is big, strong and evolved? Devolve it with the Devolution Ray. One randomized monster on the Make My Monster Grow list (Or if only one candidate is available, that specific monster) is reverted back to their base forms, along with the following:

Mecha-King Ghidorah/King Ghidorah into Dorats
Heisei Godzilla (Not transformed from Jr) into Godzillasaurus/Godzilla Jr (50/50 chance)
Magata No Orochi into Maga Orochi
Evolved Pedanium Zetton into Pedanium Zetton
Armor Mothra into Rainbow Mothra

Mass Devolution Ray (1,200 600 points): It's the Devolution Ray, but it applies to everyone on the opponent's side of the field (and a 30% chance to affect those on your own)

The FM's Broke (200 100 points): Combatants are no longer scaled

SFX Error (350 175 points): All beams are turned off

Temporary Exchange (300 150 Points): For one round, swap a tier 2 or tier 3 slot with your opponent. Whoever is swapped is randomized.

I'mma take that. (350175 points): Permanently seize a tier 2 or tier 3 lackey from your foe should you win.

EMP (250 125 points) : Latch an EMP onto a monster to disable the enemy's electronics. This only lasts for three minutes (Can be used twice)

EMP Protection (280 140 points): slap on some EMP protection to ensure your mechas don't get put down. This item only lasts two rounds.

Bail Me Out (100 50 points): Current team struggling? Sacrifice all your lackeys to recruit another tier 1 leader. This choice is randomized and will be shown at the start of the next match (Requires 2 losses)

Bail Me Out Deluxe (300 150 points): Current team not cutting it? Sacrifice all your lackeys for a random powerhouse kaiju from the tier 1 boss section. (Requires 2 losses)

Bail Me Out Supreme (600 300 points): Still need help? All lackeys sacrificed to gain a random boss from the tier 2 list, or two tier 1 bosses. (Requires 2 losses)

The Egg (300 150 points): Afraid of whatever your opponent's main tier 1kaiju: The Giant Condor will fly overhead and drop an egg upon the tier 1 kaiju of your enemy (in the case of a multi-monster tier 1 slot, one will be picked at random). There will be a 70% chance the egg will instant kill that target. (This item does work on all non-solo bosses as well)

The Brick (400 200 points): Every single scrapped mecha, tank, jet, whatever across all of kaiju film history is molded together into a giant brick and hoisted above the enemy team. There is a 55% chance that all tier two and lower kaiju on the enemy team will be flattened by The Brick, and a 10% chance that both side's tier 2 and lower kaiju will be flattened.

Tactical Deployments: (Monster summons can be used twice per purchase unless specified)

Wyvern Egg (200 100 points): Mama's not around to guard the nest, but Papa and a friend of his are. Use this item to summon the Greater Rathalos and Black Diablos (Monster Hunter Movie) to your side.

Fire Litra (50 25 points): Fire Litra assists your team.

Megalodon (70 35 points): a pair of Megalodon (The Meg) assist your team.

Windams (110 55 Points) Windam and Fire Windam (Ultraseven and Ultra Mebius) assist your team

Showa Army (130 65 points): The standard Showa army comes to assist your team. It consists of masers, jets, tanks, and artificial lightning towers (as seen in Mothra vs. Godzilla). Can be used thrice

Heisei Army (150 75 points): The standard Heisei army comes to assist your team. It consists of attack helicopters, tanks, MBT-92s, MBAW-93s, ASTOL-MB93s, and the mighty Super X2. Can be used thrice

Destoroyah Aggregates (165 82 points): Five Dessy Aggregates assist your team.

Rose Biollante (180 90 points): Rose Biollante assists your team.

Buraki (200 100 points): Buraki and his forces of darkness assist your team.

Warbats (250 125 points): A pair of Warbats have descended to assist your team.

HAAAALP! (500 250 points): A randomized tier 1 monster, or two tier 2 monsters will come in and assist your team.

Godzilla Earth (800 points): Godzilla Earth has come to assist your team. One time use

The Golden Demise (1000 points): Anime Ghidorah has descended to assist your team. One time use.

Glassing (240 120 points): Not a fan of the battle arena you were handed? The Covenant's got your back, as they glass the region and turn it into a barren, featureless wasteland.

Weather Control (160 80 points): Choose the weather to be sunny, snowy, overcast, or storming. This does not apply to locales either underwater or on alien planets.

Dung Pod (70 35 points) :See something on the enemy team you don't like, and it's not their leader? Throw a pile of poop at it and see if it runs away (Can be used thrice)

Flash Pod (70 35 points): Flying monsters giving your team issues? Daze them and bring them down to the ground for a minute with a bright light (Can be used thrice)

Frenzy Virus (150 75 points): A dark specter, the Gore Magala, has briefly graced the battlefield, and spread its scales everywhere. These scales have driven the two opposing team leaders into a frenzy and has caused them to form their own third team. If the team leaders win against both opposing teams, it counts as a loss for them. If one of the teams wins, they gain an extra 200 points.

Flares (100 50 Points): Want to spice up a round? Deploy the flares and see what is drawn in. A filler team composed of a leader and either a second tier 1 kaiju, two tier 2's, or three tier 3's will normally come in and act as a third party. If the filler team wins, it counts as a loss for both players. If a player wins, they gain an extra 100 points. There is a 1/10 chance however of a boss being summoned instead. If the boss is a tier 1 boss, the fight remains a free for all. If it is a tier 2 boss or tier 3, both teams must work together to overcome their foe. Should they win, both teams gain an extra 300 points.

Dimension Tide (500 250 points): The Dimension Tide fires down upon the battlefield and wipes out all kaiju and items on either side bar the a tier 1 slot for both fighters, leaving the fight to be a 1v1, 2v1, or 2v2 depending on the number of kaijus in each tier 1 slot. (2 uses)
Last edited by Giratina93 on Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:42 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Of Gods and Monsters Item Shop

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I’ll take Flares and a Mystery Box.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Gojira2001
GPN Volunteer

Post by Gojira2001 »

I’ll take the Windams

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

I'm thinking of getting a Fire Litra. Yes, I'll take that.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

I'll take a tier 1 boss fight, please.
Last edited by Kiryu2012 on Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

I'll take a Tier 1 boss.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Via RNG of what items were available within purchasing price, the Filler Team has purchased a Mystery Box

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

Can, "Make My Monster Grow!" affect multiple members of your team during a fight or just one member of a team? Figured ask.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

FatBaconUnicorn wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:18 pm Can, "Make My Monster Grow!" affect multiple members of your team during a fight or just one member of a team? Figured ask.
One monster at a time.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

If I buy a kaiju exchange, and switch out my Tier 1 for a non * tier 1 kaiju, will the other slots be opened?
Last edited by Voyager on Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For Emperor and Empire!

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

I'll take a tier 1 boss fight, please.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

I'll have Fire Litra help me.
Last edited by HillyHulk on Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Voyager wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:30 pm If I buy a kaiju exchange, and switch out my Tier 1 for a non * tier 1 kaiju, will the other slots be opened?
Yes, you can swap out your *1 tier for a normal one tier and the other slots that come with it.

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

I suppose i'll take Litra for help
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

I’ll buy the Kaiju Exhange, and swap out Grande’s Red King for Grande’s Tyrant and Ezmael.
For Emperor and Empire!

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

The shop is now closed, and will re-open when this round has been finished.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

The shop has been re-opened.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

I'll buy a SFX Error but with a question. Does it disable things like Starscream's missiles/vulcan cannons, Megatron's fusion cannon, etc?
ImageImage

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Breakdown wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:19 pm I'll buy a SFX Error but with a question. Does it disable things like Starscream's missiles/vulcan cannons, Megatron's fusion cannon, etc?
It only disables beams. Other projectiles are unaffected.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Giratina93 wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:20 pm
Breakdown wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:19 pm I'll buy a SFX Error but with a question. Does it disable things like Starscream's missiles/vulcan cannons, Megatron's fusion cannon, etc?
It only disables beams. Other projectiles are unaffected.
Gotcha. I'll be taking it then.
ImageImage