Team Tournament R2 - Lunatyx + Giant Yapool + Ace Killer vs. Black King Drill Custom + Nackle (Bandero)

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Team Tournament R2 - Lunatyx + Giant Yapool + Ace Killer vs. Black King Drill Custom + Nackle (Bandero)

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Lunatyx (Mebius), Giant Yapool (Mebius), & Mebius Killer vs. Black King Drill Custom + Nackle Bandero

Arena: Cretaceous Jungle & Volcanic Region (Rebirth of Mothra 3)
Rules: Standard Toho Heisei-era scaling. Team 1 is Mebius series feats only.

Please post winner vote in BOLD.
Last edited by Mac Daddy MM on Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Team Tournament R2 - Lunatyx + Giant Yapool + Ace Killer vs. Black King Drill Custom + Nackle (Bandero)

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Posting this vid since the vid I posted for Yapool last round was actually just the fight against Mebius Killer. Skip to 9 and a half minutes for the start of the Giant Yapool fight.

Well, Lunatyx dies, that much is clear. Then things get harder. I think between the Mebius Blade and the Mebius Burst, Mebius Killer should be able to beat Black King Drill Custom, as it took the Mebium Dynamite to kill him which means he should be able to withstand Black King’s beam and brute strength. From that point he and Yapool should be able to work together and beat Nackle. Not gonna cast a vote yet because I’m not sure enough to, but that’s how I think this goes at the moment.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.