The New Generation Tournament of Power Final Round - GodzillavsRayquaza vs. Alien Rayblood

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

The New Generation Tournament of Power Final Round - GodzillavsRayquaza vs. Alien Rayblood

Post by MoarCrossovers »

GodzillavsRayquaza
Baraba (Z), Ultraman Geed, Thunder Killer, Gigadelos, King Ghidorah (Heisei), Alien Barossa (Gen 1), Indominus rex, Ramarak, Alien Gapiya Abel, Hyper Zetton Deathscythe, Gue-Basser, Horoboros (Z), Gorothunder, Shepherdon, Ultraman Gaia, Ultraman Zero and Zaigorg

VS

Alien Rayblood
Armored Darkness, Ultraman Belial, Alien Mefilas Sly, Alien Hipporit Jatar, Alien Temperor Villainous, Alien Groza Grocken, Alien Deathre Deathlogue, Maga-Orochi, Maga-Grand King, Grand King Megalos, Galactron, Pedanium Zetton and Ultraman Orb

Area: Monster Graveyard

Rules: No retreating, fight is to the knockout/death.
All combatants' height and weights set to Showa scale.
Orb has access to Spacium Zeperion, Burnmite, Hurricane Slash and Thunder Breaster.
Geed has access to Primitive, Solid Burning, Acro Smasher, Magnificent, Royal Megamaster, Ultimate Final and Galaxy Rising and can use the Geed Claw and Z Riser.
Gaia is in V2 mode and can transform into Supreme Version.
All of Zero's feats from the Zero movie trilogy and Ultra Zero Fight are not valid for this tournament. Only power feats seen in New Generation material will be used.
All of Belial's feats from the Zero movie trilogy and Ultra Zero Fight are not valid for this tournament. Only power feats seen in New Generation material will be used.
Belial cannot summon monster souls to his aid or exert control over any members of the opposing team.
Zero has access to Strong-Corona, Luna-Miracle, Ultimate, Shining and Beyond.
Belial has access to the Giga Battle Nizer and can transform into Chimeraberus and Atrocius.
All Ultras' time limits have been set to six minutes.
Shepherdon's energy-charging abilities have boosted all combatants on their team with a time limit to 10 minutes of active time.

GvR, will you use your items?
Last edited by MoarCrossovers on Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: The New Generation Tournament of Power Final Round - GodzillavsRayquaza vs. Alien Rayblood

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I will use Evolution, and sacrifice Alien Barossa, Gapiya Abel, Hyper Zetton Deathscythe, and Gue-Basser to give Geed access to Ultimate Final.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Re: The New Generation Tournament of Power Final Round - GodzillavsRayquaza vs. Alien Rayblood

Post by MoarCrossovers »

And with that, debate and voting may begin.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Alright, so immediately, Zero and Belial are gonna attack each other. They should keep each other distracted for a while, which is good for my team, as even without his movie feats, Belial is a clear force to be reckoned with, especially as Atrocius.

Geed, especially with access to Ultimate Final, can handle Armored Darkness. Video for Ultimate Final: https://youtu.be/Mbx_t9E06M8

As you can see, UF has several attacks that will decimate Armored Darkness, considering how well they destroyed the body of Gillvalis.

I have not watched Ultraman Gaia, so I unfortunately cannot give a full-fledged analysis of my third Ultra here, but what I have seen in clips and on the wiki suggests a highly powerful warrior who can throw around superheavy monsters (hurls Gan-Q and Mimos around like they weigh nothing and they’re both over 50,000 tons on the Showa scale) and has beams that will demolish the lesser foes here. He also doesn’t have a time limit, so that helps me even more.

Zaigorg… is Zaigorg. His beams are gonna reduce the aliens and leaders of fallen teams to dust, especially if they damage him enough to make him start going all out. Him, along with everyone I have not mentioned should have the enemy team handled well enough. And then they can help out Zero and Geed against their respective foes.

Zero and Geed working together would be enough to defeat Belial Atrocius (hell I’d argue Ultimate Final might be able to do that on his own).

It’ll be a long, intense fight, but I will ultimately win.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

For the reasons I have stated, Myself.
KWCE Administrator

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I think GvR can handle this with Ultimate Final Geed, Ultraman Zero, Ultraman Gaia, and Zaigorg doing a lot of the major damage to the enemy team while Baraba counters beams and the rest do their things.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.