The New Generation Tournament of Power Final Boss Round - Nagoda vs. Boss Revenge

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

The New Generation Tournament of Power Final Boss Round - Nagoda vs. Boss Revenge

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Nagoda
UItraman Orb, Ultroid Zero, Ultraman Orb Darkness, Bezelb, War Deity, Bemular (Empowered), Iron Giant (Ready Player One), Takkong (Taiga), Slattern, Ultraman Zero Darkness, Sevenger (Z), Bullton (Z), King Kong (2005) and Leugocyte

VS

Zaigorg, Darebolic, Greeza (Second Form) and Gillvalis

Arena: STORAGE HQ

Rules: No retreating, fight is to the knockout/death.
All combatants' height and weights set to Showa scale.
Greeza is within a corporeal form, as demonstrated in Ultraman X episode 25.
Zaigorg can summon up to 5 Tsurugi Demaagas to its aid.
Orb has access to Spacium Zeperion, Burnmite, Hurricane Slash and Thunder Breaster.
All Ultras' time limits have been doubled to six minutes.
A D20 has been rolled to determine the effectiveness of Bezelb's Kugutsu poison. With a result of 10, the poison is ineffective and Nagoda fails to steal members from the enemy team.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: The New Generation Tournament of Power Final Boss Round - Nagoda vs. Boss Revenge

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Vid of Gillvalis: https://youtu.be/Mbx_t9E06M8

This is tough. The vast majority of Nagoda’s team is going to die very quickly when the four bosses unleash a maelstrom of beams on them, and the survivors I don’t see being able to defeat them. Even if Ultroid Zero manages to take one of them out with a D4 ray, the other three are still going to be nigh-unstoppable for Nagoda’s team, even with Leugocyte there.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Nagoda
Futurian

Re: The New Generation Tournament of Power Final Boss Round - Nagoda vs. Boss Revenge

Post by Nagoda »

I could have stolen one of them? Dammit Bezelb! You failed when we needed it most! Anyways, with Greeza in a Corporeal form, that makes this a lot easier on me. I can sacrifice Ultroid Zero to get rid of him or whoever else gets hit by the D4, as the rest can be taken care of by the rest of my monsters.

Darebolic is going to be an issue for me considering I have Orb on my team, but with Leugocyte helping out, he should hold off Darebolic long enough for the rest to help out. Although, by himself, Darebolic would have lost to Orb and X in their base forms if Sadis hadn’t interfered. Therefore, my two Darkness clones should be enough to get rid of him.

If that happens, that leaves me Leugocyte to deal with Zaigorg and his 5 Tsurugi Demaaga alongside my lackeys. The lackeys can deal with the 5 Demaaga with the War Diety there to act as a glorified energy shield alongside Bemular. The Iron Giant should be able to withstand the cutting power of the Demaaga, but the flames might be an issue for him, which is where either the War Diety or Bezelb come in to assist. Takkong should be able to occupy one of the five as well with his defensive bulk and flames. Slattern can serve as a distraction for one of the Demaaga, wrapping him up or sacrificing himself against those blades to save an ally. Bemular’s beam might help as well as his beam absorption. King Kong will die here. He’ll do his best, but these five have literal swords on their arms and breath fire while originating from Hell.

Bullton is there to assist whoever needs it, and to ensure Greeza gets hit by that D4 cannon by messing with his warping with his own warping. Once that happened he can easily take out the Demaaga himself by either trapping them one by one into the earth to then be stomped on by others, or just unleashing energy he’ll onto them by redirecting their attacks along with his own. But his real place to shine is by helping Orb deal with Gillvalis. Gillvalis has an immense arsenal of firepower at his disposal, as does many of the other guys here. Firepower, that Bullton can easily warp away and redirect back. With Bullton there to deal with the firepower of their attacks, Orb and Sevenger can deal with the mechanical creator of Galactron. If I had Windom, this would have been an even easier fight, but I have to make Dow org what I got. And once he is dead, Orb and the rest can go on to deal with Zaigorg as the two darkness clones finish off Darebolic.

Added in 4 minutes 17 seconds:
And yes, while a lot of my lackeys will die, it’s a sacrifice I am willing to make in order for my stronger members to beat down whoever is left.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

The issue with Bullton is that he can’t be everywhere at once and focus on everything at once, so even if we assume he can nullify the full assault of any one of these foes, that’s still three other massive assaults shredding his team.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 3:32 pm The issue with Bullton is that he can’t be everywhere at once and focus on everything at once, so even if we assume he can nullify the full assault of any one of these foes, that’s still three other massive assaults shredding his team.
And thus comes the power, of sacrificing lesser pawns to save other lackeys by shoving them into a giant barrier.
Last edited by Nagoda on Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
_______

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I think I can handle this one. I got the firepower and the numbers to beat down the enemy. My votes on Me.
_______

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

In addition to everything I’ve already said, I don’t think Nagoda’s team has what it takes to bring these four down. Gillvalis and Zaigorg in particular are absurdly durable, and by the time Nagoda’s team can start throwing out the kinda damage to bring them down, the boss team will have already taken out too much of his team. Maybe if Leugocyte was more active I’d vote otherwise.
KWCE Administrator

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Yeah... Zaigorg alone is a menace to deal with, and would manhandle most of Nagoda's team. Give him some buddies with even more firepower and beam spam... Yikes. Bosses got this
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!