The New Generation Tournament of Power R7 - UltimateDitto vs. GodzillavsRayquaza

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

The New Generation Tournament of Power R7 - UltimateDitto vs. GodzillavsRayquaza

Post by MoarCrossovers »

UltimateDitto
Ultraman Belial (Early Style), King Joe STORAGE Custom, Horoboros (Z), Gorothunder, Demaaga, Shepherdon, Maga-Pandon, Daimajin, Windom (Z) and Evangelion Unit-01 (Rebuild)

VS

GodzillavsRayquaza
Baraba (Z), Woola, Thunder Killer, Gigadelos, King Ghidorah (Heisei), Alien Barossa, Indominus rex, Ramarak, Alien Gapiya Abel, Hyper Zetton Deathscythe and Gue-Basser

Arena: Planet U40

Rules: No retreating, fight is to the knockout/death.
All combatants' height and weights set to Showa scale.
All Ultras' time limits have been doubled to six minutes.
Shepherdon's energy-charging abilities have boosted all combatants on their team with a time limit to 10 minutes of active time.
Unit-01 is armed with a PKN-01C Progressive Knife and a Type MM-99 209mm AU Assault Rifle with three magazines.
Unit-01 is not connected to a external power source.
A D20 has been rolled to determine if Unit-01 is capable of entering its Berserk state. With a result of 3, Unit-01 cannot enter its Berserk state.

GodzillavsRayquaza, will you use your item(s)?
Last edited by MoarCrossovers on Sun May 23, 2021 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: The New Generation Tournament of Power R7 - UltimateDitto vs. GodzillavsRayquaza

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Vid for Gue-Basser: https://youtu.be/-J7pdEUNDG0
Vids for Woola: https://youtu.be/jZ8TBvOgOnQ
https://youtu.be/R6ALE3kLsAk

I win this one. We know Baraba demolishes King Joe STORAGE Custom, and Woola can absorb Belial’s beams and drain him of all his energy, which leaves my leaders to go wreck shop against the rest of Ditto’s team.

Edit: No I will not use my item.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Sun May 23, 2021 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Re: The New Generation Tournament of Power R7 - UltimateDitto vs. GodzillavsRayquaza

Post by Giratina93 »

Yeah, Ditto just got hard countered here by GvR...
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I feel bad for Ditto. Had all his guys eaten alive by Woola or taken apart by Baraba and the remaining lackeys. While the Eva might be useful, Zettons Teleportation should disorientate it to allow the remaining lackeys to get decimated. All energy Attacks are either going to be eaten or redirected back with more power.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Myself
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

GvR with the hard counter
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

GvR
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

GvR, as Woola is a BS Leader.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.