The New Generation Tournament of Power Boss R2 - HillyHulk vs. Ultraman Belial Atrocius

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

The New Generation Tournament of Power Boss R2 - HillyHulk vs. Ultraman Belial Atrocius

Post by MoarCrossovers »

HillyHulk
Galactron, Ultraman Zero Darkness, Gigadelos, Legionoid Dada Custom, Maga-Jappa, Neronga (R/B) and Gymaira (Taiga)

VS

Ultraman Belial Atrocius

Arena: Planet Liquitor

Rules: No retreating, fight is to the knockout/death.
All combatants' height and weights set to Showa scale.

HillyHulk, will you use your item(s)?
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: The New Generation Tournament of Power Boss R2 - HillyHulk vs. Ultraman Belial Atrocius

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

R.I.P. Hilly.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Re: The New Generation Tournament of Power Boss R2 - HillyHulk vs. Ultraman Belial Atrocius

Post by HillyHulk »

Sure, why not? (Unless I'm too late to answer.)

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

And with that, 5 Z-VTOLs have arrived to aid HillyHulk's team. The debate may now commence.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

I’m stupid and didn’t see the item thing, I apologize. Ignore my previous assessment and just focus on the video. With the addition of the five Z-VTOLs, allow me to state my revised opinion.

Hilly ded.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Yeah, Belial Atrocius is on a completely different level from anyone in Hilly's team. Those claws of his are going to utterly DECIMATE anyone they come into contact with, and given how easily he put down Zero with them... I'm going to have to echo GvR's statement here.

HILLY DED
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

You poor soul. You never stood a chance. Belial Atrocious is going to just tear right through all your monsters.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Belial Atrocius shreds Hilly’s team once he’s done playing around.
KWCE Administrator

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Only way Hilly wins this is if Belial Atrocius gets lost on the way to the fight...
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Belial Atrocious will win this one hands down. Belial alone is powerful, now him fused with Dark Lugiel AND Alien Empera? No chance. It’s like he walked in to do a bank heist and walked right into Superman.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Gojira2001
GPN Volunteer

Post by Gojira2001 »

And so HillyHulks journey comes to end. Belial Atrocius is going to massacre his team.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Belial Atrocious wins.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image