The New Generation Tournament of Power Boss R2 - Kiryu2012 vs. Vict Lugiel

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

The New Generation Tournament of Power Boss R2 - Kiryu2012 vs. Vict Lugiel

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Kiryu2012
Maga-Orochi, Skull Gomora, Cyber Gomora, Gargorgon, Zegun, Night Fang, Kong (Monsterverse), Gispy Avenger, Erimaki-Telesdon, Gamera (Showa), Segmeger and Pagos (Taiga)

VS

Vict Lugiel

Arena: Planet Gua

Rules: No retreating, fight is to the knockout/death.
All combatants' height and weights set to Showa scale.
Kong does not possess the Fin Breaker.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: The New Generation Tournament of Power Boss R2 - Kiryu2012 vs. Vict Lugiel

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Helpful respect thread for Vict Lugiel: viewtopic.php?p=1293452#p1293452
And videos:

I will have to come back to this later, because this is a very difficult one to decide.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Alright, Luigi here seems strong enough that my team's gonna be suffering some losses, but I honestly think I can win this. Orochi, Skull Gomora, Kong, and co can at least hang with him, and with my numbers, a few of the kaiju here can afford to stay back and offer supporting fire like Gamera and Night Fang. I'm not sure if Luigi is susceptible to the nightmares or Segmeger's poison, considering he's a cyborg. The big thing that's gonna make this close is Luigi's petrification bolt, but Gargorgon's here with her own petrifying attack. Depending on who shoots first here, this scenario can either make or break it for my team. Best case scenario, some of my heavy hitters can keep Luigi's attention and give Gargorgon the chance to turn him to stone, in which case my team can win. Otherwise, this'll be a hard fight.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Unless you have someone able to take the Shepardon Doll out of Vict Lugiel and sabotage him, that Victorium Cannon is going to be obliterating a lot of monsters here, cause it’s kind of hard to not die if hit by a beam that wipes out entire mountains. The petrification bolts will be damaging as well if they strike, as well as his extremely durable hide. His energy blasts might keep some monsters off him as well.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Considering Lugiel was able to withstand numerous incredibly strong blows, and had to be hacked into from the inside to be weakened enough to be defeated... This is a slaughter. Vict Lugiel has enough firepower to straight up vaporize a mountain in one hit, and that kind of firepower is something I don't see anyone on Kiryu's team bar maybe Maga Orochi surviving. If Gargorgon gets caught in the crossfire, that basically removes the only sound way for Kiryu's team to win, and given the eye was damaged by a simple slash at it, I can see that very quickly getting neutralized, or Gargorgon just getting erased from existence. Add in being a cyborg likely makes it resilient if not immune to Segmeger's poison and Night Fang's fireballs, and Kiryu's team is going to quickly plummet down, until it's just Maga Orochi left getting his shit kicked in harder than Thunder Breastar did to him.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Gargorogon landing the petrification bolt is the only real shot Kiryu’s team has, otherwise they just can’t do anything to Vict Lugiel before he shreds them apart. Not even Kong’s strength and Maga-Orochi’s firepower can do much more than dent Lugiel, maybe.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Vict Lugiel can only lose if he gets hit by Gargorgon’s petrification ray, and what’s far more likely is Gargorgon either getting obliterated along with huge swathes of her teammates with a Victorium Cannon shot, or her just getting rag-dolled miles away by Lugiel’s rapid-fire shots.
KWCE Administrator

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Vict Lugiel heard you calling him Luigi and took that personally
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Vict Lugiel wins as your entire team is disintegrated alongside an entire mountain.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Defiantly voting for myself despite the odds.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA