The New Generation Tournament of Power Boss R2 - GodzillavsRayquaza vs. Absolute Tartarus

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

The New Generation Tournament of Power Boss R2 - GodzillavsRayquaza vs. Absolute Tartarus

Post by MoarCrossovers »

GodzillavsRayquaza
Baraba (Z), Thunder Killer, Bullton (Z), Alien Barossa (Gen I), King Ghidorah (Heisei), Indominus rex, Ramarak, Alien Gapiya Abel, Hyper Zetton Deathscythe and Gue-Basser

VS

Absolute Tartarus

Arena: Planet Kanon

Rules: No retreating, fight is to the knockout/death.
All combatants' height and weights set to Showa scale.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: The New Generation Tournament of Power Boss R2 - GodzillavsRayquaza vs. Absolute Tartarus

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Not the worst foe I could have gotten, but uh, definitely not the best either.

So, I am up against a very powerful foe. A fast and aggressive melee fighter capable of going toe to toe with the greatest warrior of a planet whose culture is all about training the body and mind, with immensely strong energy attacks as well. A fuck up on my team’s behalf could spell disaster for certain, not necessarily insta-death, but huge chunks of my team being demolished. Ramarak and Indominus are getting obliterated from a funny look. But, if my team can keep Tartarus pinned down and throw everything they got at him, they can do it. We’ll lose a lot of teammates, but we can win.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Re: The New Generation Tournament of Power Boss R2 - GodzillavsRayquaza vs. Absolute Tartarus

Post by Giratina93 »

Yeah, a lot of GvR's team is just kinda dead from Absolute Tartarus, with not much hope of surviving against his energy spheres or beams. And his hand to hand combat skills are top notch in their own right. The spatial fuckery that Bullton enables, he can pretty easily counter, and honestly I just struggle to see how GvR's team is supposed to make much headway here. Can he win this? Absolutely, but more often than not I just see Absolute Tartarus running through his team and slaughtering everyone.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Yeah this is another slaughter. It’s possible fir GvR to win, if Baraba can reflect enough of Tartarus’s energy attacks with the Yapool Dimension, but everyone else is going to die by that. There is one test. If his team is able to beat Joneus, they might stand a chance against Tartarus in Melee. Bullton’s dimensional powers won’t help him against someone with their own dimensions no time based abilities, who can most likely get close enough to tear Bullton’s antennae off. King Ghidorah doesn’t stand a chance here either. As for the rest of the lackeys, if they don’t die in the first giant explosion, they probably will in the second one.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I admit defeat to Absolute Tartarus.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Alas, Absolute Tartarus's power is indeed absolute
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Absolute Tartarus
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.