The New Generation Tournament of Power R6 - UltimateDitto vs. Nagoda

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

The New Generation Tournament of Power R6 - UltimateDitto vs. Nagoda

Post by MoarCrossovers »

UltimateDitto
Ultraman Belial (Early Style), Horoboros (Z), Gorothunder, King Joe Custom, Shepherdon, Maga-Pandon, Daimajin and Windom (Z)

VS

Nagoda
Ultraman Orb, Ultraman Orb Darkness, Bezelb, War Deity, Bemular (Empowered), Iron Giant (Ready Player One), Takkong (Taiga), Slattern and Maga-Basser

Arena: Planet Mikarito

Rules: No retreating, fight is to the knockout/death.
All combatants' height and weights set to Showa scale.
Orb has access to Spacium Zeperion, Burnmite, Hurricane Slash and Thunder Breaster.
All Ultras' time limits have been doubled to six minutes.
Shepherdon's energy-charging abilities have boosted all combatants on their team with a time limit to 10 minutes of active time.
A D20 has been rolled to determine the effectiveness of Bezelb's Kugutsu poison. With a result of 6, the poison is ineffective and Nagoda fails to steal members from the enemy team.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Nagoda
Futurian

Re: The New Generation Tournament of Power R6 - UltimateDitto vs. Nagoda

Post by Nagoda »

It’s time for the Rematch! Nagoda vs UltimateDitto, Round 2!

So, to start, Thunder Breaster vs Belial Early Style should be in favor of Orb, so that’s a fight that can go for a while. With those two occupied, that leaves Orb Darkness to deal with Gorothunder, a challenging fight which I think Darkness can win with support from Bemular to absorb the lightning. I’d say the Iron Giant might be able to handle Shepardon. That’s a pretty even fight there. Slattern is just there to keep Daimajin occupied with his stone body. Maybe Slattern can hold him down, but it’s a maybe. Then again, Daimajin did get a metal stake in his head, meaning he’s not invulnerable, so he could be crushed with time if he doesn’t just slash apart Slattern with his sword. I believe Takkong can deal with Windom easy enough. An oil slick here to trip up the machine and a fireball attack here and there should overwhelm him until his 5 minute time limit is reached. Leaving ample time for him to then help out one of his other team mates who are now fighting against other time limit monsters with a boost to their timers. Now the fun part. Maga-Basser vs Maga-Pandon. Let’s just say, everyone is now trapped in a giant flaming vortex as these two fight in the skies.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I’ll give my thoughts later, just posting vids of several combatants that people might not know too much about.

KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

I would say Windom has enough firepower to deal massive damage to Takkong and other weaker members of Nagoda's team, also one of the stipulations says all my team members get boosted to 10 minutes of activity so Windom has more time to fight.

I do believe Belial would have the skill and intelligence to deal with whichever orb he fights. Guys like Damajin, Shepardon, and King Joe should be able to atleast stall somw of Nagoda's team members until a stronger ally comes to assist.

The Bemular thing could he annoying, but Goro thunder has a weapon he can use instead of his lightning. Not to mention I have Shepardon to heal or revitalize any of my teammates. Horoborus again would be a thorn in any creatures side.
Last edited by UltimateDitto on Sun May 09, 2021 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

My vote is on Myself.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Daimajin isn’t really doing anything here unless he fights RPO Iron Giant. Slattern would pulverize him, so would the rest of Nagoda’s team.

Maga-Pandon sucks. There’s nothing else to say, when he isn’t in his fireball, he’s garbage at fighting. Orb will just blast Maga-Pandon out of the fireball with Burnmite like he did in the show, then go back to fighting Belial. Which leaves Maga-Pandon to get jumped and recieve an ass-beating.

King Joe Custom won’t do much either, without a horde of Imperilzers backing him up, he’s rather weak given how he got staggered by the laser guns of Ginga’s attack team.

Maga-Basser won’t do much either, he’s disruption more than anything because he doesn’t have anything that can actually do much damage.

I think I ultimately have to go with Ditto here. Belial having an extra 4 minutes over Orb is a big advantage, and Nagoda’s team is overall not as durable as Ditto’s. He doesn’t have the power to bring down a time-limit increased Belial, Gorothunder, and Horoboros, along with Shepherdon’s durability. Yeah, Shepherdon sucks at fighting, but he’s durable as shit. Him along with Ditto’s power trio is a tough combination to overcome, especially because Shepherdon’s beam attacks do actually pack a punch. Nagoda’s heavy hitters are Orb, Orb Darkness, and... Takkong. This Takkong is certainly durable and has some power behind him, but he’s still too slow and inflexible to handle any of Ditto’s power trio.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

I vote for myself.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Were it notnfor the extended timer, i would lean Nagoda for this. But it is a thing, and with Belial sticking around longer than Orb, and a team medic of sorts, that tilts things in Ditto's favor enough for a win.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!