The New Generation Tournament of Power R5 - HillyHulk vs. Breakdown

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

The New Generation Tournament of Power R5 - HillyHulk vs. Breakdown

Post by MoarCrossovers »

HillyHulk
Galactron, Ultraman Zero Darkness, Gigadelos, Legionoid Dada Custom and Maga-Jappa

VS

Breakdown
Maga-Grand King, Neronga (R/B), Hyper Zetton Deathscythe, Segmeger and Pagos

Arena: XIO HQ

Rules: No retreating, fight is to the knockout/death.
All combatants' height and weights set to Showa scale.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: The New Generation Tournament of Power R5 - HillyHulk vs. Breakdown

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Leaning Hilly slightly. Better leader, the potential for multiple Gigadelos running around, and slightly better lackeys. Yes Neronga could potentially drain Galactron, but what is a hundred times more likely is Galactron absolutely obliterating Neronga.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

The stink from maga Jappa would probably be horrendous for Neronga, Pagos and Segmeger. I'm confident Grand King and Zetton won't be affected.

Galactron and Zero darkness are a potent combo.

I am going also with Hilly, Zetton and Grand King are the main threats to Hilly.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

I get to last a little longer, yay! Segmeger has the same problem he had the first time we duked it out; a potent weapon with too few ways to use it since three of my guys are robots and another being stinky enough to drive him away. Speaking of stink, that'll throw Neronga off his invisibility game as well as his main method of attack playing into Gigadelos' method of defense. Pagos is tough, but Legionoid and Ultraman Zero Darkness will be able to overcome its hide eventually. Maga-Grand King is a problem, but not a major problem since it plays into the Gigadelos duplication ability since it only attacks with the Peforation beam and Galactron's endurance means it won't bring him down before it's defense's weakness gets exploited.

The only real issue is Zetton and his teleporting and agility can only last for so long as the numbers go in my favor over time.
Last edited by HillyHulk on Tue May 04, 2021 3:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

HillyHulk
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I’ll give this one to HillyHulk. Zero Darkness would probably keep up with Zetton, or distract it long enough. Maga-Jappa and Gigadelos will overwhelm both the enemies Jose’s and their numbers if Gigadelos absorbs enough energy. I feel that Galactron could take out Maga-Grand King given enough time.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

I finally get a win, hot diggedy dog!