The New Generation Tournament of Power R5 - Kiryu2012 vs. UltimateDitto

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

The New Generation Tournament of Power R5 - Kiryu2012 vs. UltimateDitto

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Kiryu2012
Maga-Orochi, Skull Gomora, Cyber Gomora, Gargorgon, Zegun, Night Fang, Kong (Monsterverse), Gispy Avenger and Erimaki-Telesdon

VS

UltimateDitto
Ultraman Belial (Early Style), Horoboros (Z), Gorothunder, King Joe Custom, Shepherdon and Maga-Pandon

Arena: Nebula M78

Rules: No retreating, fight is to the knockout/death.
All combatants' height and weights set to Showa scale.
Kong does not possess the Fin Breaker.
All Ultras' time limits have been doubled to six minutes.
Shepherdon's energy-charging abilities have boosted all combatants on their team with a time limit to 10 minutes of active time.

UltimateDitto, will you use your item(s)?
Last edited by MoarCrossovers on Sun May 02, 2021 1:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Re: The New Generation Tournament of Power R5 - Kiryu2012 vs. UltimateDitto

Post by UltimateDitto »

Yes please.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

With Maga-Orochi temporarily restrained, the battle may commence.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Even with Orochi momentarily out of commission, my team still holds a notable numbers advantage, with the likes of Gargorgon and Zegun still around to petrify anyone on Ditto's team or send them to another dimension. Then there's Night Fang doing the nightmare shenanigans, as well as Kong and the Gomoras to help clean house, not to mention Telesdon's beam reflection to help out. I just see Ditto's team being eventually swarmed and overwhelmed.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I don’t see Ditto winning. Belial, Gorothunder, and Horoboros are all definitely strong, but they’re up against too much because the rest of Ditto’s lackeys are not helping much. Shepherdon is tanky and that’s it, he gets his ass beat in every fight he’s in. Maga-Pandon outside of his fireball is literally useless here. The numbers means that all of Ditto’s team are gonna be spread thin, which means MV Kong is gonna get to lay the smackdown hard on one of the trio. He doesn’t have his axe, but that doesn’t mean he can’t outmaneuver and outmuscle anyone on the enemy team except Belial.

And once Maga-Orochi gets freed, things go downhill fast for Ditto.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

King Joe Custom would definitely be a big help here, being a superior to Windom, he'd no doubt kill Telesdon fairly easily and has the pedanium missiles to use at the start of the fight to distract and inflict damage to Kiryu's team. Not to mention being able to separate and still be able to attack while keeping some monsters occupied.

Belial would hold his own against Avenger, Kong, Zegun, and both Gomora's. Gargorgan and Night Fang I can see giving him trouble. Shepardon can still use energy blasts to defend himself but I can see him being a support/medic for his allies.

The Arena says M78, so I don't know If that means we're on a planet or somehow fighting in space. Either way, Horoborus still has speed and ferocity on his side which would be a pain for most of Kiryu's team to deal with.

Lucky me this Kong can't absorb lightning so GoroThunder has nothing to fear, not to mention he has his own weapon while Banana boy doesn't. Im not sure hiw Avenger would react to the lightning, would she wind up short circuited?
Last edited by UltimateDitto on Sun May 02, 2021 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

I ♡ Image

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

I'm giving this to Kiryu. As others have said, he's got the numbers advantage, and he has the better fighters overall. Telesdon and Night Fang are going to be incredibly annoying for Ditto's team to deal with, and whil Belial is going to prove to be a dangerous fighter, he's going to quickly find the numbers against him. Horoboros and Gorothunder are the big backup dancers Ditto has, as King Joe Custom is kinda trash, and Pandon is also very trash outside of his fireball move, and Shephardon... he can TRY to be a medic, but good luck with that when he's guaranteed to have someone breathing down his neck like Gipsy Avenger or one of the Gomoras.

This will quickly become a 3v8, 3v7 or 3v6 if Ditto gets lucky, and there's no way even Belial can get enough done before Maga Orochi is unshackled and makes life far worse for Ditto's team. Once it's down to just early style Belial, he's going to get swarmed and beaten down.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Birdman pointed out my mistake, I don't have Stirage Custom King Joe, just a slightly altered lamer King Joe.

That throws a wrench into my plans. So yeah I think Kiryu would win eventually, especially once Orochi is free.

I ♡ Image

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Even with the restricted leader, Kiryu has a lot more lackeys who are also a lot more powerful. Ditto’s lackeys are going to be taken down pretty quickly with the exception of Gorothunder and Horoborus, thus making it far worse for his team. Some of Kiryu’s lackeys may fall, but the sheer power they have with the combination of nightmares, two Gomoras, Petrification, and Beam reflection will eventually allow them to survive long enough for Maga-Orochi to return and devour the opposition.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Seems like a straightforward win for my team.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Kiryu
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Kiryu’s got this one.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Kiryu.

I ♡ Image