The New Generation Tournament of Power Boss R1 - Giratina93 vs. Greeza (3rd Form)

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

The New Generation Tournament of Power Boss R1 - Giratina93 vs. Greeza (3rd Form)

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Giratina93
Grand King Megalos, Night Fang, Maga-Jappa and Erimaki-Telesdon

VS

Greeza (3rd Form)

Arena: Planet Kushia

Rules: No retreating, fight is to the knockout/death.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Re: The New Generation Tournament of Power Boss R1 - Giratina93 vs. Greeza (3rd Form)

Post by Giratina93 »

Greeza... Greeza, Greeza, GREEZA. This guy's annoying, he's got a lot of projectiles and a massive bag of tricks that's going to make defeating him a chore... But I have faith my team has what it takes to put him down. He's going up against four kaiju that range from okay to pretty dangerous in their own right, and really it's thanks to the utility my team has at its disposal. Maga Jappa's stench and Night Fang's nightmare ability by themselves are distractions, yes, but distractions are incredibly vital here, and keeps Greeza from being able to fight at full potency. All of his beams can be reflected back thanks to Telesdon, and while he's busy dealing with those three, that leaves Megalos Grand King free to fire upon him with his own powerful beams. Greeza would be able to dominate any of my team members 1v1, but all together? He's going to get overwhelmed, and his absorption and barrier can only help so much when he has Night Fang's fireballs, Telesdon's own beams, and what Megalos Grand King has all blasting away at him before he finally goes down. It's not easy, but I know my team can and likely will win this.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Nagoda
Futurian

Re: The New Generation Tournament of Power Boss R1 - Giratina93 vs. Greeza (3rd Form)

Post by Nagoda »

I lean towards Giratina for this battle. Sure Greeza Form 3 is powerful, Witt it’s access to all the attacks of the monsters it’s absorbed and being fully capable of taking down any of Gaira’s team one on one, but it no longer has its most powerful ability anymore. That loss of nonexistence and such is what will allow Gira’s team to pull through. Telesdon will be able to reflect a majority of the beams back, Maga-Jappa could serve as a pretty good body shield as I don’t think Greeza can smell, Night Fang could do damage with his attacks but his nightmares are nothing compared to the nightmare that was Greeza’s previous form, and Grand King should have the durability and firepower to help pull his team to victory if he isn’t killed. In a war of attrition, I’d say Gira pulls through about 60-70% of the time.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I actually find myself leaning Greeza here. With the inability to weaken it by reaching out to all the monsters it’s absorbed, Gira’s team has to deal with Greeza’s full power here. And for starters, even after losing all of those kaiju, which must have been a massive weakening in all stats, it still required a massive Ultra beam empowered by all of X’s Cyber-Armors followed directly by an energy-charged Xlugger directly to the core to take it down. And I don’t see Gira’s team being able to output that much damage in time, much less more than that.

Greeza is a hole in the fabric of space-time. I don’t think it has a mind or consciousness complex enough to have nightmares, and I especially doubt it has a sense of smell. Maja-Jappa and Night Fang aren’t doing a lot here, the latter’s fireballs are potent but can be resisted either with a barrier or just through how durable Greeza is by itself. Greeza’s attacks are going to rip through both if it focuses on them. And here’s the thing, Grand King Megalos is Gira’s main damage dealer and tank, and the issue with that is that Grand King Megalos is not at all fast. Greeza can easily rip apart Gira’s lackeys while blocking GKM’s beams when they come at it. Sure, Erimaki Telesdon can deflect the attacks that come his way, but he can only do it to one beam at a time it seems, which is bad when Greeza is unleashing so many attacks in rapid succession. Or, if all else fails, Greeza can just run up to Telesdon and Oscillatory Wave him into oblivion while the rest of Gira’s team fails to save him.

Once the lackeys are dead, Grand King Megalos is a slow moving wall that Greeza will pry apart without much issue.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Erimaki's beam reflection is helpful, but Telesdon itself isn't tough and the rock ability from Demaaga will overwhelm him fast. Greeza doesn't really have a brain like GodzillavsRayquaza said, being an anomaly, so Night Fang and Maga-Jappa's usually useful abilities won't be here. Megalos is tough and that laser will hurt if it breaks through his barrier in time, but Greeza will likely smash this Grand King thanks to being faster.
Last edited by HillyHulk on Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Sorry Gira, but I feel Greeza has the raw power and durability to come out on top more often than not.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

I already said who I voted for. Greeza is likely to come out on top.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Greeza
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

After reading the other reasons, my leaning towards Gira is now a vote for Greeza. With Night Fang and Maga-Jappas strongest abilities left useless here, they are basically there to die, leaving the remaining two to have to deal with a monster with the power of every monster it’s absorbed previously. It may be defeatable now, but it’s still very durable and even more powerful in other regards.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Well goodnight everyone since it's clear Greeza wins this. I'll vote for myself because why not, but I'll see you all in therapy- I mean the next sign up tournament.
Last edited by Giratina93 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Gojira2001
GPN Volunteer

Post by Gojira2001 »

The lackeys are kinda dead once Greeza starts busting out his spark doll powers. Then it’s just him and GKM. Unfortunately for Megalos, he doesn’t have the firepower or fortitude of Ultraman X Hybrid Armor, so it’s only a matter of time before Greeza finally finishes Megalos.