The New Generation Tournament of Power R3 - Breakdown vs. Giratina93

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

The New Generation Tournament of Power R3 - Breakdown vs. Giratina93

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Breakdown
Maga-Grand King, Neronga (R/B), Hyper Zetton Deathscythe and Segmeger

VS

Giratina93
Grand King Megalos, Night Fang and Maga-Jappa

Arena: Dark-Killer Zone

Rules: No retreating, fight is to the knockout/death.

Please, post your votes in bold.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Breakdown
Keizer

Re: The New Generation Tournament of Power R3 - Breakdown vs. Giratina93

Post by Breakdown »

Giving it to my team for superior numbers, but the fights themselves will be fairly interesting. Neronga and Maga-Jappa can both turn invisible, however I think Neronga has an edge due to being able to move much faster than Maga Jappa and makes far better use of his invisibility. Also Maga-Jappa's stench is a bit overhyped; yeah it did make Orb woozy but he still didn't have that much trouble landing hits on him. It was really only the spray that was debilitating. Maga Grand King vs Grand King Megalos will be a war of the tanks. Night Fang will likely have to fight either HZD or Segmeger, and honestly he has a better chance against Segmeger than he does HZD. Night Fang needs to target an enemy (preferably restrained) in order to use the nightmare ability, and from the videos I saw he only used it once. The clips I watched were edited so it may have cut some stuff out. Once Jappa and Night Fang fall, it's my whole team vs Grand King Megalos and as tanky as he is, I can't see him taking all four at once especially when there's another Grand King on the field.
Last edited by Breakdown on Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Yeah, gotta go with Breakdown for all around better lackeys. Segmeger’s poison will be brutal on either Maga-Jappa or Night Fang, HZD can overwhelm either one with his teleportation and agility, and Neronga will provide excellent support. The battle of Grand Kings is hard to decide, I’d actually probably lean Megalos in a 1v1, but Maga-Grand King can survive long enough for his allies to come in and help him out.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Yeah, Breakdown just has more numbers and compotent fighters. Ky team can be kinda annoying, but they'll get overwhelmed.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Breakdown for numbers and better overall team strength.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

My votes on Breakdown. He's got better lackeys with better powers, meaning that if they can beat out the other lackeys fast enough, they can break the stalemate that is the Grand King Battle.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Breakdown
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

🎵Breakdown, Breakdown!🎵
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA