Kaiju Kolosseum Round 3: FatBaconUnicorn vs HillyHulk

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Kaiju Kolosseum Round 3: FatBaconUnicorn vs HillyHulk

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

FatBaconUnicorn
Godzilla (FW), Ghidorah (GMK), and Mothra (GMK)

VS.

HillyHulk
Grande’s Red King, Maga-Grand King, and Gigan (Millenium)

Arena: Sapporo

Rules: No retreat, fight is to the knockout/death.
Standard scaling rules apply.
GMK Mothra may transfer her energy to GMK Ghidorah upon death, transforming him into GMK King Ghidorah. This will also grant him the Gravity Bolts.

Please, post your votes in bold.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Kaiju Kolosseum Round 3: FatBaconUnicorn vs HillyHulk

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Uuuuuh... Goodbye, FW Godzilla. You're about to get your arms torn off and your skull rammed into your chest by Red King. Grande's Red King is frankly one of the most ridiculous fighters in this tournament, and no one on Bacon's team can hope to have a prayer against him. Hell, I'm pretty sure he could even 1v3 this team and come out on top. The ONE hope Fat Bacon's team has is if GMK Ghidorah gets powered up fast enough and starts spamming gravity bolts, but... that's what the other members of the team are there for.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

A video for Maga-Grand King. If ya want a vid on Grande’s Red King, check out the round 2 match with Hilly.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Godzilla vs Red King is going the be the main fight here. Those two are going to head towards one another. They are the biggest threats here to each other with both being competant brawlers. The Atomic Ray is going to be damaging, but Red King's brute strength and explosive punches are a good counter to this. I can see this fight going either way, since both are pretty evenly matched. Although, enough hits by the atomic ray will most likely take down the skull monster.

Red King fighting Mothra will only empower Ghidorah. As much as I like Mothra, I don't think she will fair well against a monster with fists that are on fire and explode. Against Ghidorah, he will fair quite well, with the electric shocks potentially stunning him momentarily until he tears off a head or two. Against King Ghidorah, I don't see Red King winning the battle. An Aerial Opponent with sufficient firepower and no reason to charge into close combat any longer is Red King's worst match up for him.

Meanwhile, Maga Grand King comes along with his super armor and piercing beam. Considering the only thing that pierced it was his own attack, I don't see anyone else damaging him since nobody on the other team has a mirror to reflect his attack back at him. Ghidorah and Mothra are not going to be getting through that armor any time soon. That is one OP Lackey right there. Even if he can't have both active at one time, when he isn't attacking, not much will be hurting him. Godzilla is the best bet here at beating him, but with Red King on the field, that option will be hard fought. King Ghidorah might fair just as well as Godzilla, but that armor is going to be tanking a lot more damage. Although, if he attacks King Ghidorah while it still has the barrier with his beam, that reflected energy sphere is going to simply tear right through anything it hits.

Then there is Gigan. We know how a Gigan vs Mothra fight can go down. Even if this is a different mothra, I don't think those stingers are going to be doing much more other than potentially blinding Gigan. Gigan against Godzilla is a loss. Gigan against Ghidorah is a win for Gigan, with some trouble with the electrical bites. Gigan against King Ghidorah is a loss for Gigan. The overwhelming gravity beam assault will decimate him.

Not quite too sure who would truly win, but I'm leaning my vote closer to HillyHulk right now. I will wait to see what others have to say.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Final Wars Godzilla is the real problem here; Godzilla has the athleticism and atomic ray to counter the strength, toughness, and explosive punches of Red King even though not having access to Keizer energy for his strongest ray should keep Red King in the game. Mothra energizing Godzilla is possible, but that energy transferability seems limited to Ghidorah according to the rules (we don't know whether or not her ability is limited to the Yamato Guardians regardless). We already saw what happens between Gigan and Mothra in the movie, but now we have one without a solid offense against Gigan which says to me that we're looking at Mothra getting a wing sliced off. Without the energy transfer, Ghidorah has no chance with challenging the highly durable Grand King. After dealing with them, even Godzilla is going to have trouble with these guys.

I like my chances here, but can't vote yet so I'll leave it at that.
Last edited by HillyHulk on Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

As explained prior, Hillyhulk gets my vote
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

HillyHulk wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:32 am Final Wars Godzilla is the real problem here; Godzilla has the athleticism and atomic ray to counter the strength, toughness, and explosive punches of Red King even though not having access to Keizer energy for his strongest ray should keep Red King in the game. Mothra energizing Godzilla is possible, but that energy transferability seems limited to Ghidorah according to the rules (we don't know whether or not her ability is limited to the Yamato Guardians regardless). We already saw what happens between Gigan and Mothra in the movie, but now we have one without a solid offense against Gigan which says to me that we're looking at Mothra getting a wing sliced off. Without the energy transfer, Ghidorah has no chance with challenging the highly durable Grand King. After dealing with them, even Godzilla is going to have trouble with these guys.

I like my chances here, but can't vote yet so I'll leave it at that.
Welp, now I can... so there you go.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I vote for HillyHulk this round.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

This is a tough one. Red King & Godzilla would go at it for awhile but I believe that Red King can solo this. Ghidorah even with his powerful transformation can't take too long of a beating from Red King. If this was Keizer Godzilla then I could easily see me pulling the win but I believe that Red King is just too damn strong for my team.

Team HillyHulk

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

I vote HillyHulk.

Godzilla beats Gigan, we know this, but Red King or Maga-Grand King? Despite what others would want you to believe, FW Godzilla is a beast, but he's up against Red King, an equally powerful opponent like Monster X, but could be considered stronger due to being a trained monster and not just a wild beast. Then there's Grand King which would take Godzilla too long to damage, especially with Red King on the field, he's going to be overwhelmed. If X and Gigan could do it, so can these two.

Gigan could easily take out GMK Mothra, and Ghidorah, but King Ghidorah? Gigan will most likely fall. Even then I doubt King Ghidorah would last long against Grand King and Red King.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image