Kaiju Kolosseum Round 1: HillyHulk vs Filler Team

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Kaiju Kolosseum Round 1: HillyHulk vs Filler Team

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

HillyHulk
Grande’s Red King and Rei’s Litra

VS

Filler Team
Desghidorah and Baragon (Showa)

Arena: Planet Juran

Rules: No retreat, fight is to the knockout/death.
Standard scaling rules apply.
Desghidorah has wings.

Please, post your votes in bold.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Re: Kaiju Kolosseum Round 1: HillyHulk vs Filler Team

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

I think Desghidorah & Baragon take the W. Manly Desghidorah. I don't see Litra or Red King landing a killing blow on the planet destroyer. Even if/when they take out Baragon, Red King & Litre are gonna be vaporized by Desghidorah.
Last edited by FatBaconUnicorn on Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Considering Juran was a dead world before Ultra Galaxy, it won’t have much to offer for Desghidorah to eat from. But considering he has his wings means he is at Full Power. Working together, I can see Red King and Litra taking down Baragon pretty easily, maybe just Red King alone. Also adding in that these are Kaiju controlled by Reionyx, they are stronger than the average Red King and Litra, kinda similar to Pokémon in this manner, so they’ve have that for them as well. Litra probably won’t stand much of a chance against Desghidorah other than a Distraction, but could probably handle Baragon considering their rival species is Gomess. The Acid would Deal a lot of damage, but considering they die after and I’m not sure if Fire Litra is allowed, that is a Last Resort attack. Red King is one of the stronger Ultraman Monsters, capable of tearing apart other monsters. Given that this is a Grande’s Red King, one controlled by a Reionyx, that gives it a boost in power, giving it a special power and everything. I can see him fairing well against Desghidorah, but not in the long run.

On the other side of the spectrum, this is Desghidorah, a monster who drains planets dry. Giving him his wings means this is fully powered Desghidorah, the same Desghidorah who was sealed away and destroyed Mars and a horde of Mothra, the kind with beam weapons. Baragon was strong enough to contend with Frankenstein, even if he lost that fight. I don’t see Baragon lasting long though.

It’s a hard battle, but I am going to have to give this to the Filler Team for now.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

This is really down to RK vs. DesGhdidorah and even at RK's strongest, I don't think he can kill DesGhidorah. Why? Well, we saw in the film Leo dominate DesGhidorah, but he couldn't KILL him, only seal him away. RK has no such sealing ability here, and while he can delivery some massive physical/suped up melee that would obliterate most foes, I can't see it stopping DesGhidorah.

Winner - Team Filler
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

"How many times do I have to teach you this lesson, old man!" - Red King about to beat the shit out of Desghidorah again except with a bird and a dog instead of his boy Tyrant.

Like, Litra is going to do shit and Desghidorah is tough. But Red King can wail like no one's buisness, and for a slow asf Ghidorah and Baragon who's gonna HAVE to get near him to actually hurt him given the pathetic fire ray, Red King is not going to lay over and die.

HillyHulk takes it for me.

RIP Evan.