Tournaments

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Tournaments

Post by Kaijunator »

So here's the tournie thread back.
Can we have this back to where it was earlier? With the title in blue.

Tournies
1. My UKBT (Happening now)
2. PG's Transformers
3. MM's Reionyx
Last edited by Kaijunator on Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Breakdown
Keizer

Re: Tournaments

Post by Breakdown »

Question: would the Dinobots from AoE count? They're basically kaiju-sized, or pretty damn close. Anyway I have a rough idea for my team.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Can Gomora transform into EX or Reiyonx Burst mode? Same with Heisei G, can he go Burning? Can Golza go Fire Golza as well?
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

The ReturMMer wrote:
Kaijunator wrote:Can Gomora transform into EX or Reiyonx Burst mode? Same with Heisei G, can he go Burning? Can Golza go Fire Golza as well?
You'll have to wait and see.
Also, I've got my entire team planned out already. Can we have two captains, but that takes up our entire team?
Last edited by Kaijunator on Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Biogoji
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Biogoji »

This looks very interesting I have a few ideas for my team.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Alright. Well, I still have my entire team planned out.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

MM The Destroyer
Terminated
Terminated

Post by MM The Destroyer »

Just wanted to announce real quick that I am officially looking to start my tournament on Valentine's Day! What a day to celebrate the merciless slaughtering of kaiju!?
I'm Back... for a... Damn it, I lost count!
Godzelda wrote:
Inferno Rodan wrote:But regardless, what on earth makes you think that, say, Spacegodzilla's Corona beam, which penetrated Godzilla's hide on more than one occasion, is more damaging than a nuke on a point-for-point basis?
It hurt Godzilla. That's why I think that.

TK's #1 most reported, popular, hated, loved, sarcastic kaiju pleb.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

MM The Destroyer wrote:Just wanted to announce real quick that I am officially looking to start my tournament on Valentine's Day! What a day to celebrate the merciless slaughtering of kaiju!?
You might have to wait. With the latest hack, my tournie's going slow and I haven't got all the matches back up. I forgot the rest so I'm waiting for the other users to reply.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

MM The Destroyer
Terminated
Terminated

Some information on my upcoming tournament...

Team Captain Kaiju
1. Godzilla (Showa)
Special Ability: Allies – Godzilla rarely fights on his own. When drafting this incarnation of Godzilla, players will also gain Anguirus (Showa), Rodan (Showa), Gorosaurus, Jet Jaguar, and King Caesar (Showa). When deployed, Godzilla will automatically be paired with one of his allies of his player’s choosing alongside the other kaiju the player decides to deploy. Additionally, twice per tournament, Godzilla can be joined by two his allies plus his regular teammates that the player drafts.

2. Godzilla (Heisei)
Special Ability: Burning – Upon facing three radioactive kaiju (including other Godzillas), Godzilla will enter his burning mode for the remainder of the tournament.

3. Godzilla (2000)
Special Ability: Nuke the Area – Upon entering a battlefield, Godzilla (2000) will unleash his trademark atomic breath, annihilating any outside military force and armies that aid the opponent.

4. Godzilla (GMK)
Special Ability: No Help – Godzilla (GMK) is a marksman with his beam and can effortlessly wipe out enemy army forces with a single sweep of his beam.

5. Godzilla (2014)
Special Ability: Broken Bodies – Once deployed, Godzilla (2014) will get a first hit in with his mighty tail. This strike will automatically remove one of the opposing team’s draft kaiju.

6. Gamera (Heisei)
7. Gomora (Ultra Galaxy)
Special Ability: Burst Mode and EX – Three times per tournament, Gomora can be deployed alongside one draft kaiju while in his Reiyonyx Burst mode. Additionally, should Gomora be deployed on his own, he will be in his EX form.

8. Zetton (Ultra Galaxy)
Special Ability: EX – When deployed on his own without any assistance from draft kaiju, Zetton will be in his EX form.

9. Red King (Grande’s – Ultra Galaxy)
Special Ability: EX – When deployed on his own without any assistance from draft kaiju, Red King will be in his EX form.

10. Hedorah (Showa)
Special Ability: Toxic Wasteland – Hedorah’s mere presence can cause dire problems for army units and will instantly remove enemy armies from a battlefield. Additionally, his toxic effect on water will also remove any aquatic summonables such as Mega Shark.

11. Monster X
Special Ability: Become a Keizer – After losing a match, Monster X’s player can choose to transform Monster X into Keizer Ghidorah and restart the match anew in the following round. Keizer Ghidorah will then fight on his own. This Special Ability can only be used three times in the tournament.

12. Gigan (GFW)
Special Ability: Interchangeable Parts – Gigan is equipped with interchangeable parts. At the beginning of a match, Gigan’s player can decide if they wish to deploy him as his standard form with scythe-like blades and harpoon cables or with his dual chainsaw hands.

13. Kiryu
Special Ability: Interchangeable Parts - Kiryu is equipped with interchangeable parts. At the beginning of a match, Kiryu’s player can decide if they wish to deploy him as his first form with the Absolute Zero Cannon or his second with the Hyper Maser system. Additionally, each form will also be equipped with their corresponding backpack units and wrist cannons.

14. MechaGodzilla (Showa)
Special Ability: All-Out Assault: When deployed, MechaGodzilla can instantly unleash his terrifying All-Out Assault, firing all weapons at once. This attack will automatically negate any opposing army forces and summonable kaiju.

15. King Ghidorah (Heisei)
Special Ability: Time Table – Should the player lose a round, in the following round, they can instantly call a rematch where King Ghidorah will be replaced with Mecha-King Ghidorah. Should they win, they will gain double points.

16. Battra
Special Ability: Transformation – At the start of the match, Battra’s player can decide if they wish to deploy him as either his Larval or Imago form.

17. Mothra (Heisei)
Special Ability: Pollen Storm: Upon deployment, Mothra will automatically coat the entire area in her trademark pollen. This pollen will negate any energy-based projectiles used by the enemy team, forcing them to fight hand-to-hand unless they have physical projectiles (such as missiles).

18. Rainbow Mothra
Special Ability: Transformations: Instead of fighting alongside his teammates, Mothra Leo can be deployed on his own and be transformed into Armor Mothra in the process. This can only be used three times in the tournament. Additionally, if fighting in an arena with ample amounts of water, the user can also decide to deploy Aqua Mothra instead of Rainbow Mothra.

19. DesGhidorah

20. Dagahra
Special Ability: Barem Tide: Dagahra’s presence in arenas with water coat the water with Barem. This instantly nullifies any outside force that is based on water (such as Mega Shark) and can deal damage to any monster that enters the water.

21. Orga

Special Ability: Millennian UFO & DNA Copy – Orga is continuously aided by his trusty Millennian UFO in battle. Additionally, after gaining any victory in battle, Orga has collected enough DNA to replicate himself as a perfect clone. In following matches, Orga’s player can decide if they wish to utilize this DNA and transform him into a clone of a previously defeated Team Captain; however they can only use a DNA sample once. In this form, Orga will still be aided by his UFO, but will not share the Special Abilities of any cloned kaiju and will be viewed as fighting in the same way the host kaiju did, plus with Orga’s regeneration.

22. Megaguirus
Special Ability: EMP Waves – Megaguirus sheer presence and flapping of her wings generates intense EMP Waves which will automatically eliminate any mechanical opponents (including team captains) should they not have EM Protection and military forces.

23. Iris
24. Tyrant (Ultra Galaxy)
25. Orochi
26. King Joe Black

27. King of Mons
Special Ability: Offspring of Destruction – Should a player decide, instead of deploying King of Mons with his co-drafted kaiju, he can be deployed with Skylla, Bajiris, or both of them.

28. Mecha Gomora
29. Dark Zagi
30. Ezmael

31. Ultraman Tiga
Special Ability: Transformations – At the start of the match, Ultraman Tiga’s player can decide if they wish to deploy him as either his Omni Mode, Power Mode, or Speed Mode.

32. Ultraman Dyna
Special Ability: Transformations – At the start of the match, Ultraman Dyna’s player can decide if they wish to deploy him as either his Flash Mode, Power Mode, or Miracle Mode.

33. Ultraman Gaia
Special Ability: Ultraman Agul - Upon deployment, Ultraman Gaia can be aided by Ultraman Agul. Agul will act as another draft kaiju alongside the other two in which are normally deployed, giving this player a team of up to four per round.

34. Ultraman Max
Special Ability: Ultraman Xenon – Upon deployment, Ultraman Max can be aided by Ultraman Xenon. Xenon will act as another draft kaiju alongside the other two in which are normally deployed, giving this player a team of up to four per round.

35. Ultraman Mebius
Special Ability: Ultraman Hikari – Upon deployment, Ultraman Mebius can be aided by the blue Ultraman, Hikari. Hikari will act as another draft kaiju alongside the other two in which are normally deployed, giving this player a team of up to four per round.

36. Armored Darkness
37. Tekkouki Mikazuki
38. Big O

Draft Kaiju
1. Anguirus (GFW)
2. Rodan (GFW)
3. King Caesar (GFW)
4. Kumonga (GFW)
5. Kamacuras (GFW)
6. Zilla
7. Mothra (GMK)
8. Baragon (GMK)
9. King Ghidorah (GMK)
10. Godzilla (G:TS AKA: Zilla Junior)
11. Cyber-Godzilla (AKA: Cyber-Zilla)
12. El Gusano
13. C-Rex
14. Giant Bat
15. Skeetera
16. Godzilla (HB)
17. Earth Eater
18. Fire Bird
19. Horror
20. Colossus of Atlantis
21. Kumonga (Showa)
22. Mothra (SOS)
23. Gyaos (Showa)
24. Barugon
25. Guiron
26. Jiger
27. Viras
28. Zigra
29. Zedus
30. Majin
31. Pulgasari
32. King Ghidorah (Showa)
33. Gigan (Showa)
34. Megalon
35. Titanosaurus
36. Gabara
37. Rodan (Heisei)
38. Golza
39. Melba
40. Kingsaurus the 3rd
41. Tempeler Seijin (Mebius)
42. King Kong (1962)
43. King Kong (2005)
44. Silvagon (Tiga)
45. Ultraman (Showa)
46. Ultraman Powered
47. Ultraman Great
48. Zetton (Powered)
49. Dorako (Powered)
50. Ultraman Great
51. Gudis
52. Bogun
53. Gan Q (Gaia)
54. Izak
55. Birdon (Taroh)
56. Eleking (Galaxy)
57. Antlar (Max)
58. King Joe (Max)
59. Dinozaur
60. Black End
61. Satan Beetle
62. Jiras
63. Neronga (Galaxy)
64. Gomess (Galaxy)
65. Zaragas (Original)
66. Bizzamo
67. Sealizar
68. Sakuna Oni
69. King Mole Rat
70. Evil Tiga
71. Neosaurus
72. Imperializer
73. Ridorias
74. Scorpis
75. Giant Yamawarawa
76. Bolgils
77. Angrilla
78. Donlon
79. Legoras
80. Gurangon
81. Luganol
82. Pazuzu
83. Dark Baltan
84. Menschheit
85. Snowgon
86. Astromons (Taro)
87. Birdon (Taro)
88. Gudon (Mebius)
89. Twin Tail (Mebius)
90. Bemstar (Mebius)
91. Vakishim (Mebius)
92. Velokron (Mebius)
93. Lunatyx (Mebius)
94. Nova (Mebius)
95. Salamandora (Mebius)
96. Zone Fighter
97. Raiga
98. Guilala
99. Gappa
100. Ogra (Gorgo’s Mom)
101. Reptilicus
102. Ymir
103. Baragon (Showa)
104. Varan
105. Mecha-Shark
106. Crocosaurus
107. Yonggary (1960’s)
108. Yonggary (1999)
109. Daigoro
110. Goliath
111. Cykor
112. Zarkorr
113. Kraa
114. Rhedosaurus (Beast from 20,000 Fathoms)
115. Paleosaurus (The Giant Behemoth)
116. The Black Scorpion
117. Leatherback
118. Gwangi
119. Giant T-Rex (The last Dinosaur)
120. Otachi
121. Knifehead
122. Gipsy Danger
123. Striker Eureka
124. Cherno Alpha
125. Crimson Typhoon
126. Clover
127. Death Kappa
128. Hangyolas
129. Buraki
130. WoO
131. Suika-Idom
132. Celestial Dragon
133. The Colossal Titan
134. Hydra (Big O)
135. Archetype (Big O)
136. Dorothy 1 (Big O)
137. Bonaparte (Big O)
138. Glenn Manning (The Colossal Man)
139. Nancy Archer (50 Foot Woman, Original)
140. Kamen Rider J

Bosses
1. Biollante
Arena: Base of Mount Fuji
Team Captain + One Draft Kaiju

2. Super MechaGodzilla
Arena: Tokyo
Team Captain + Two Draft Kaiju

3. SpaceGodzilla
Arena: Crystal-Infested Fukouka
Team Captain + Two Draft Kaiju

4. Destoroyah
Arena: Osaka

5. Legion
Arena: Sapporo
Team Captain Only

6. Grand King Ghidorah
Arena: Prehistoric Japan

7. The M.U.T.O.s
Arena: San Francisco
Team Captain Only

Point System
Players gain and lose points via winning and losing battles. Losing a match automatically deducts 35 points from a player. Winning points can be gained depending on the amount of kaiju a player deploys.
- If a player deploys just their Team Captain kaiju (alongside any bonus kaiju that may come with them, such as Showa Godzilla), the player will gain 50 points.
- If a player deploys their Team Captain kaiju and one regular draft kaiju, they will gain 30 points.
- if a player deploys their Team Captain kaiju and more than one regular draft kaiju, they will gain 20 points.

Deploying army units, summonable kaiju, and any battlefield aids will not affect the amount of points a winner gains.

Defeating a boss kaiju will gain the player an automatic 50 points. Losing to a boss will still cost 35 points.

The team captains are pretty much set in stone, but if you have any requests for draft kaiju, I am open to suggestions. Expect finished roster, arenas, store, etc to be posted on the 14th. Sign-ups will also begin on the 14th.
Godzelda wrote:
Inferno Rodan wrote:But regardless, what on earth makes you think that, say, Spacegodzilla's Corona beam, which penetrated Godzilla's hide on more than one occasion, is more damaging than a nuke on a point-for-point basis?

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Ooh, I already have my team picked out. It's NOT a crappy team like last time.

In other matters, come on people, vote in the UKBT's final round! We don't want to have a rematch that crosses in with MM's signups, do we?

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Stuckey
The Legend

Post by Stuckey »

If nobody votes in your final round I really don't think you need another rematch just to prolong it even more.

Still plan on doing a second Ultra Kaiju, Robots, and Seijins, that Haphazard Hullabaloo, and a "Run the Gauntlet" tournaments one of these years. Which of these 3 would you guys most be interested in seeing?

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Stuckey wrote:If nobody votes in your final round I really don't think you need another rematch just to prolong it even more.

Still plan on doing a second Ultra Kaiju, Robots, and Seijins, that Haphazard Hullabaloo, and a "Run the Gauntlet" tournaments one of these years. Which of these 3 would you guys most be interested in seeing?
If they don't, I'll call it a tie. I can't decide between the Ultra and Run the Gauntlet.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

GodEmperorGabara
The Modfather
The Modfather

Post by GodEmperorGabara »

Stuckey wrote:If nobody votes in your final round I really don't think you need another rematch just to prolong it even more.

Haphazard Hullabaloo.

Eh, I'll probably be doing a general Toku tourney again in the near future.
I hate you eternally now Derzerb, I hope you know this.
<3

Made a Discord server, feel free to message me if you're interested.

M.U.T.O.
Futurian

Post by M.U.T.O. »

How do these things work?
What do you call it when a railroad engineer moves toward a psychic?
Spoiler:
Approach Medium.

GodEmperorGabara
The Modfather
The Modfather

Post by GodEmperorGabara »

M.U.T.O. wrote:How do these things work?
Depends on the Tourney maker. Different rules for different tournies.
I hate you eternally now Derzerb, I hope you know this.
<3

Made a Discord server, feel free to message me if you're interested.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

MM you put Ultraman Great on that list twice.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

MuchWowSuchGodzilla
G-Force Personnel

Post by MuchWowSuchGodzilla »

Wheres GokuZilla :(? Also, when do we pick our teams? Im interested in this
...Duuuude. Imagine the staring contest Iris and Jet Jaguar could have. Now THAT would be a battle for the ages!

EmperorGhidorah
Gotengo Officer

Post by EmperorGhidorah »

Wait so would you just pick a group of kaijus from that list?
"In the Name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished to eternal damnation. Amen."

MM The Destroyer
Terminated
Terminated

EmperorGhidorah wrote:Wait so would you just pick a group of kaijus from that list?
From the finished list. It will all be explained on the 14th when the tournament launches.
Godzelda wrote:

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

I think I've got my team already for MM tourny. I'm definetly excited for it!

Let's hope showa MG doesn't let me down this time!
Resized Image