Tournaments

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Tournaments

Post by GodzillavsJason »

@GMKGoji

Hey, just posting here as a gentle reminder to make sure to keep this moving along, as the last round was a little over a week ago.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Yeah, i'm really sorry about it.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Gojira2001
GPN Volunteer

Post by Gojira2001 »

Is round 4 still going on?

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I think it’s about time for the final round to be posted.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Gojira2001
GPN Volunteer

Post by Gojira2001 »

I agree and I believe that you have a tournament after this GvR is that correct?

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Gojira2001 wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:52 pm I agree and I believe that you have a tournament after this GvR is that correct?
Indeed I do.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:58 pm
Gojira2001 wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:52 pm I agree and I believe that you have a tournament after this GvR is that correct?
Indeed I do.
And then mine after his.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Gojira2001
GPN Volunteer

Post by Gojira2001 »

MoarCrossovers wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:06 pm
Indeed I do.
And then mine after his.
And then the Olympic tournament.

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

Gojira2001 wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:14 pm
MoarCrossovers wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:06 pm

Indeed I do.
And then mine after his.
And then the Olympic tournament.

*thousand yard stare*
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

GvR, a little question for you. Will your tourney be more traditional, like mine, or *breathes in* gimmicky like Gmk's?
For Emperor and Empire!

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Given it has been two weeks since his last true activity and people waiting impatiently, AND prior pokes from mods and admins to keep the tournament on track, GmkGoji's tournament will be cut short and end prematurely. GvR, you can begin work for your tournament.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Alright. My tournament will be a change up of pace, going back to the team-building tournaments of the past. The rules and the available kaiju that can be drawn from for participants to use will be posted soon. It shouldn’t be too complex, the main point of contention will probably be the usage of Ultra kaiju, but I have made sure that those available are those from series people should know and who’s battles can easily be found on YouTube.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWCE Administrator

Gojira2001
GPN Volunteer

Post by Gojira2001 »

Giratina93 wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:57 pm Given it has been two weeks since his last true activity and people waiting impatiently, AND prior pokes from mods and admins to keep the tournament on track, GmkGoji's tournament will be cut short and end prematurely. GvR, you can begin work for your tournament.
I’m glad I’m not the only person to notice this, I PM’d him about a few days ago, asking if the FW were still being held, he replied back to me saying that he’d post the next round soon but so far he hasn’t posted it yet.
Last edited by Gojira2001 on Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:34 pm Alright. My tournament will be a change up of pace, going back to the team-building tournaments of the past. The rules and the available kaiju that can be drawn from for participants to use will be posted soon. It shouldn’t be too complex, the main point of contention will probably be the usage of Ultra kaiju, but I have made sure that those available are those from series people should know and who’s battles can easily be found on YouTube.
Can’t wait GvR! Time to build my ultimate team that will crush the others and claim the crown that rightfully belongs to me. TL;DR, I hope I don’t die in the first round. Maybe, I’ll also use Ultra Kaiju, which I am not familiar with at all.
For Emperor and Empire!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Alright, as a reminder, sign-ups for the Kaiju Kolosseum will end on the 26th, 8:00 pm EST. The matches of the first round will be posted shortly afterwards.
KWCE Administrator

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

So, who is it lined up after GvR's tourney is done?
For Emperor and Empire!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

VoyagerGoji wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:54 pm So, who is it lined up after GvR's tourney is done?
MoarCrossovers
KWCE Administrator

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

So I missed out on the Kaiju Kolosseum deadline, will there be something similar again?
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

_JNavs_ wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:41 pm So I missed out on the Kaiju Kolosseum deadline, will there be something similar again?
Yes.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Gojira2001
GPN Volunteer

Post by Gojira2001 »

So far I’m enjoying GvR’s tourney.

*Shin argument comin through*