Tournaments

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Re: Tournaments

Post by MoarCrossovers »

MM The Destroyer wrote: - World Children’s Land (Godzilla vs. Gigan)
Effect: Featuring the dangerous Godzilla Tower. This tower will open fire upon heroic teams and eliminate one of their draft kaiju at the start of a match.

- Prehistoric Japan (Rebirth of Mothra 3)
Effect: Cretaceous King Ghidorah has just landed. He joins the evil team, further overwhelming the forces of good.
Would Heisei Mothra's ability affect these??
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

DinoMaster
G-Force Personnel

Post by DinoMaster »

Well, those look like fun. Some of them will make it hard for monsters to win. This is going to be fun.

Perhaps some of the neutral areas could have some effects as well, to have some where any team is at risk. Tokyo 1954 could vaporize any water based kaiju due to the Oxygen Destroyer. Hong Kong could have any non used tournament Jaegers attack kaiju, eliminating one draft kaiju. They're just ideas if you wanted to expand on a few.

MM The Destroyer
Terminated
Terminated

Post by MM The Destroyer »

Would Heisei Mothra's ability affect these??
Yes. Special Abilities will affect enemy, third party forces and kaiju.
DinoMaster wrote:Well, those look like fun. Some of them will make it hard for monsters to win. This is going to be fun.

Perhaps some of the neutral areas could have some effects as well, to have some where any team is at risk. Tokyo 1954 could vaporize any water based kaiju due to the Oxygen Destroyer. Hong Kong could have any non used tournament Jaegers attack kaiju, eliminating one draft kaiju. They're just ideas if you wanted to expand on a few.
I was thinking that originally, but since good/evil arenas give specific advantages to factions, neutral having something to benefit the far and in between neutral teams would be pointless. Plus, it does give some kick to those who want neutral teams since many of the battlefield effects won't even effect them outside of the ones that bring in third party kaiju.
I'm Back... for a... Damn it, I lost count!
Godzelda wrote:
Inferno Rodan wrote:But regardless, what on earth makes you think that, say, Spacegodzilla's Corona beam, which penetrated Godzilla's hide on more than one occasion, is more damaging than a nuke on a point-for-point basis?
It hurt Godzilla. That's why I think that.

TK's #1 most reported, popular, hated, loved, sarcastic kaiju pleb.

Stuckey
The Legend

Post by Stuckey »

I'm going to bump this since I'm sure MM will need somebody to do so eventually.
Also, a question about the tournament. Will Ultras such as Gaia and Mebius be allowed to transform or not?

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Stuckey wrote:I'm going to bump this since I'm sure MM will need somebody to do so eventually.
Also, a question about the tournament. Will Ultras such as Gaia and Mebius be allowed to transform or not?
Well Tiga and Dyna's special ability's involve their form changing abilities, and since Gaia and Mebius already have a special ability and form changing counts as a special ability and characters can only have one special ability…until MM confirms or deconfirms this, I'm gonna assume no.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

MM The Destroyer
Terminated
Terminated

Stuckey wrote:I'm going to bump this since I'm sure MM will need somebody to do so eventually.
No. They are in their basic forms.

Also, people. Be ready. Sign-ups begin TONIGHT at MIDNIGHT EST.
Godzelda wrote:
Inferno Rodan wrote:But regardless, what on earth makes you think that, say, Spacegodzilla's Corona beam, which penetrated Godzilla's hide on more than one occasion, is more damaging than a nuke on a point-for-point basis?

DinoMaster
G-Force Personnel

Post by DinoMaster »

MM The Destroyer wrote:
No. They are in their basic forms.

Also, people. Be ready. Sign-ups begin TONIGHT at MIDNIGHT EST.
I was just going to ask about that. I'll be waiting.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

If someone doesn't choose their first draft kaiju, their Team Captain goes back up for grabs? Anyone can get it, even members who already chose their captain?

This will be a fun one. :twisted:
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

MM The Destroyer
Terminated
Terminated

Kaijunator wrote:If someone doesn't choose their first draft kaiju, their Team Captain goes back up for grabs? Anyone can get it, even members who already chose their captain?

... No. Once you chose your TC, that's it. The TC will go back up for grabs only for stragglers who missed out on the initial sign-ups.
Godzelda wrote:

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

MM The Destroyer wrote:
Kaijunator wrote:If someone doesn't choose their first draft kaiju, their Team Captain goes back up for grabs? Anyone can get it, even members who already chose their captain?

... No. Once you chose your TC, that's it. The TC will go back up for grabs only for stragglers who missed out on the initial sign-ups.
Ok.
FEAR ZETTON EVERYONE!
We have a rule breaker on aisle TC selection.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

toho_guy01
Interpol Agent

Post by toho_guy01 »

What happens when you lose a match? Are we gonna be removing monsters again, like last time?
That fella that still exists for whatever reason.

MM The Destroyer
Terminated
Terminated

toho_guy01 wrote:What happens when you lose a match? Are we gonna be removing monsters again, like last time?
No.
Godzelda wrote:

PopInPicsPresents
Xilien Halfling

Post by PopInPicsPresents »

If you buy the Giga Battlenizer after buying the Max Battlenizer, does that mean you can choose two more kaiju or just one more?
Jomei wrote:
PopInPicsPresents wrote:
Jomei wrote:Anyway, who's everyone's best girl for X? I'm on team Asuna.
Mama Birdon is bae
Congratulations. You've constructed the most perfectly wrong post ever seen on TK.

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

PopInPicsPresents wrote:If you buy the Giga Battlenizer after buying the Max Battlenizer, does that mean you can choose two more kaiju or just one more?
Ew ya that's a good point
Resized Image

MM The Destroyer
Terminated
Terminated

Beef Bigshot wrote:
PopInPicsPresents wrote:If you buy the Giga Battlenizer after buying the Max Battlenizer, does that mean you can choose two more kaiju or just one more?
Ew ya that's a good point
One more.
Godzelda wrote:

Stuckey
The Legend

Post by Stuckey »

So how stupid of an idea would it be to have a tournament with 64 teams participating? There would obviously be lots of dummy teams. Could have it be in a tournament bracket like March Madness...call it Monster Madness or something lol

MM The Destroyer
Terminated
Terminated

Stuckey wrote:So how stupid of an idea would it be to have a tournament with 64 teams participating? There would obviously be lots of dummy teams. Could have it be in a tournament bracket like March Madness...call it Monster Madness or something lol
IMO, the next tourny shouldn't be a team-based one. I'd go with something a bit akin to the Daikaiju Desumacchi at KP, only with a bit more flare and some changes.
Godzelda wrote:

Stuckey
The Legend

Post by Stuckey »

MM The Destroyer wrote:
Stuckey wrote:So how stupid of an idea would it be to have a tournament with 64 teams participating? There would obviously be lots of dummy teams. Could have it be in a tournament bracket like March Madness...call it Monster Madness or something lol
IMO, the next tourny shouldn't be a team-based one. I'd go with something a bit akin to the Daikaiju Desumacchi at KP, only with a bit more flare and some changes.
So would that be 1v1 elimination matches of kaiju until we get to crown one of the the King of the Kaiju?

MuchWowSuchGodzilla
G-Force Personnel

Post by MuchWowSuchGodzilla »

Can anyone make a tournament?
...Duuuude. Imagine the staring contest Iris and Jet Jaguar could have. Now THAT would be a battle for the ages!

MM The Destroyer
Terminated
Terminated

MuchWowSuchGodzilla wrote:Can anyone make a tournament?
I pray to God that answer is a "no" and each ones needs explained in detail and drawn out for our friendly admins/mods to say yes to.
Godzelda wrote: