Tournaments

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Re: Tournaments

Post by Kaijunator »

Primevalgodzilla V2 wrote:I will probably be participating in this. Gomora's special ability is a major game breaker though IMO.
Same with G'14. Depending on the kaiju, that could turn the match one-sided in your favor.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Gojira tai Mosura
G-Grasper

Post by Gojira tai Mosura »

I am definitely participating in this. It sucks that there's no MechaGodzilla 2, but I guess he would be a little too strong when coming to battles, what with the plasma grenade making a joke out of everyone who dares to use a beam on him.
Gojira Tai Mosura: Clumsiest Toho Kingdom Member Ever.
I disappear for fifteen thousand minutes, come back for two seconds.

EmperorGhidorah
Gotengo Officer

Post by EmperorGhidorah »

Gojira tai Mosura wrote:I am definitely participating in this. It sucks that there's no MechaGodzilla 2, but I guess he would be a little too strong when coming to battles, what with the plasma grenade making a joke out of everyone who dares to use a beam on him.
Except, you know, legion's beam. :D
"In the Name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished to eternal damnation. Amen."

Gojira tai Mosura
G-Grasper

EmperorGhidorah wrote:
Gojira tai Mosura wrote:I am definitely participating in this. It sucks that there's no MechaGodzilla 2, but I guess he would be a little too strong when coming to battles, what with the plasma grenade making a joke out of everyone who dares to use a beam on him.
Except, you know, legion's beam. :D
Y'know, I was pretty sure MechaGodzilla 2's Heat Armor gave him complete and total immunity from beams, and what it looked like is that they literally just went around him and then collected in his Plasma Grenade.
So wouldn't Legion's Beam just go around him as well?
(And no, he ain't gonna be affected by no "splersh dermage". That's just silly to think, although it might actually have enough heat to burn the armor off, but that's the most it'll do. Other monsters would take heavy damage from it... like Jiger.)

EmperorGhidorah
Gotengo Officer

Gojira tai Mosura wrote: Y'know, I was pretty sure MechaGodzilla 2's Heat Armor gave him complete and total immunity from beams, and what it looked like is that they literally just went around him and then collected in his Plasma Grenade.
(And no, he ain't gonna be affected by no "splersh dermage". That's just silly to think, although it might actually have enough heat to burn the armor off, but that's the most it'll do. Other monsters would take heavy damage from it... like Jiger.)
Let's see legion fires a giant, highly explosive, EMP beam at a giant MECHANICAL robot. I wonder what will happen? Hmmmm...
"In the Name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished to eternal damnation. Amen."

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

If we aren't going to be able to pick our kaiju on the dates chosen, can we PM you or leave a message here?
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Gojira tai Mosura
G-Grasper

EmperorGhidorah wrote:
Gojira tai Mosura wrote: Y'know, I was pretty sure MechaGodzilla 2's Heat Armor gave him complete and total immunity from beams, and what it looked like is that they literally just went around him and then collected in his Plasma Grenade.
Let's see legion fires a giant, highly explosive, EMP beam at a giant MECHANICAL robot. I wonder what will happen? Hmmmm...
He will die and then Legion will die from the splersh dermage.
Duh.
Hey, that's coming straight out of your book. If you disagree with that, then fine.
Kaijunator wrote: If we aren't going to be able to pick our kaiju on the dates chosen, can we PM you or leave a message here?
That would be abused rather quickly. I'm pretty sure he'd say "No".

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

My team is gonna wreck all of you Heisei lovers. *devious expression*
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Birdman wrote:My team is gonna wreck all of you Heisei lovers. *devious expression*
I'mma wreck the Heisei lovers and you.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

EmperorGhidorah
Gotengo Officer

Duh.
Hey, that's coming straight out of your book. If you disagree with that, then fine.
I've never said anything even remotely like the above statement but...sure. Have a nice day :huge: .

Gojira tai Mosura
G-Grasper

EmperorGhidorah wrote:
Duh.
I've never said anything even remotely like the above statement but...sure. Have a nice day :huge: .
You too, pal! :huge:

Gojira tai Mosura
G-Grasper

EmperorGhidorah wrote:
Duh.
You too, pal! :huge:

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Kaijunator wrote:
Birdman wrote:My team is gonna wreck all of you Heisei lovers. *devious expression*
Oh please my teams exploits the weaknesses that almost all the Heisei (and some Millenium) monsters have.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Birdman wrote:
Kaijunator wrote:
Oh please my teams exploits the weaknesses that almost all the Heisei (and some Millenium) monsters have.
I'm using a strong Ultra kaiju in my team.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Won't matter if their greatest strengths are removed.

DinoMaster
G-Force Personnel

Post by DinoMaster »

Kaijunator wrote: I'm using a strong Ultra kaiju in my team.
If you get him that is. As far as I can tell, it's all up for grabs on the 14th. It's why I have several different teams available for my choice if need be.

MM The Destroyer
Terminated
Terminated

Post by MM The Destroyer »

Kaijunator wrote:If we aren't going to be able to pick our kaiju on the dates chosen, can we PM you or leave a message here?
... No. If you're not available on those dates, that's nobody's problem except your own.
I'm Back... for a... Damn it, I lost count!
Godzelda wrote:
Inferno Rodan wrote:But regardless, what on earth makes you think that, say, Spacegodzilla's Corona beam, which penetrated Godzilla's hide on more than one occasion, is more damaging than a nuke on a point-for-point basis?
It hurt Godzilla. That's why I think that.

TK's #1 most reported, popular, hated, loved, sarcastic kaiju pleb.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

*Blows trumpet.*

To think that a mod has been reduced to a bump boy...
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

MM The Destroyer
Terminated
Terminated

Post by MM The Destroyer »

Every tournament needs arenas...

There are three types of arenas: heroic, evil, neutral. Sound familiar?

Arenas

Heroic Arenas

- Coast of Japan (Rebirth of Mothra 2)
Effect: Featuring the pyramid and towers of Nilai-Kanai, these dangerous weapons will reign divine hell upon evil teams and eliminate one of their draft kaiju at the start of the match.

- Infant Island (Mothra vs. Godzilla)
Effect: Two Mothra Larvae (Showa) will appear and aid the heroic team, spraying the opposing team with silk. There is a 25% chance these larvae will subdue the opposing Team Captain with silk, removing them from the match.

- Luna Wasteland (Orochi: The Eight-Headed Dragon)
Effect: Sensing evil afoot, Utsuno Ikusagami has appeared. He joins the heroic team, replacing all draft kaiju to fight side-by-side with the Team Captain.

- Paradigm City (Big O)
Effect: The Military Police valiantly defends the city and has warded off any evil military presence. They also join forces with the heroic team.

- Plains of Okinawa (Godzilla vs. MechaGodzilla)
Effect: King Caesar (Showa) has been awoken and aids the heroic team. Should Godzilla (Showa) already be in play here, the player can still bring in another one of his usual allies.

- Land of Light (Ultra-Verse)
Effect: Ultraman Ace has taken notice of the battle and joins the fray. He immediately destroys one of the evil team’s draft kaiju.

Evil Arenas

- World Children’s Land (Godzilla vs. Gigan)
Effect: Featuring the dangerous Godzilla Tower. This tower will open fire upon heroic teams and eliminate one of their draft kaiju at the start of a match.

- Letchi Island (Godzilla vs. The Sea Monster)
Effect: The Red Bamboo will aid any evil team, eliminating any heroic military forces on the island. Additionally, they have gifted the evil team with a free egg drop by the Giant Condor.

- Prehistoric Japan (Rebirth of Mothra 3)
Effect: Cretaceous King Ghidorah has just landed. He joins the evil team, further overwhelming the forces of good.

- Planet Chain (Ultra Galaxy Legend Gaiden: Ultraman Zero vs. Darklops Zero)
Effect: The aliens have dispatched robot Ultraman and Ultraseven to aid the evil team.

- Lulu Island (Ultraman Tiga)
Effect: Gatanozoa has awakened! He replaces all the draft kaiju of the evil team and joins the Team Captain against the forces of good, instantly turning one of the heroic draft kaiju to stone.

- Kyoto (Gamera 3: The Revenge of Iris)
Effect: As the city burns, several Hyper Gyaos appear. Three of the winged nightmares aid the evil team while the swarm overhead eliminates all heroic military presence.

Neutral Arenas

- Tokyo (1954)
- Tokyo (Modern)
- Osaka
- London
- Paris
- Moscow
- New York City
- Los Angeles
- Las Vegas
- Sydney
- The Moon
- Mars
- Hong Kong (Pacific Rim)
- Area G (Godzilla: Final Wars)
- Planet X (Godzilla vs. Monster Zero)
- Birth Island (Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla)
- Monsterland (Destroy All Monsters)
- Faro Island (King Kong vs. Godzilla)
- Skull Island (King Kong 2005)
- The Monster Graveyard (Ultra-Verse)
- Feudal Japan (Daimajin)
- Shiganshina (Attack on Titan)
- The Dam (Gamera vs. Barugon)
- Science Patrol HQ (Ultraman)
- Flooded Tokyo (Ultraman Leo)
- Ruined Tokyo (Godzilla: Final Wars)

Heroic arenas can only be good vs. evil/neutral teams.
Evil arenas can only be evil vs. good/neutral teams.
And neutral can be any type of match, such as good vs. good and evil vs. evil.
I'm Back... for a... Damn it, I lost count!
Godzelda wrote:
Inferno Rodan wrote:But regardless, what on earth makes you think that, say, Spacegodzilla's Corona beam, which penetrated Godzilla's hide on more than one occasion, is more damaging than a nuke on a point-for-point basis?
It hurt Godzilla. That's why I think that.

TK's #1 most reported, popular, hated, loved, sarcastic kaiju pleb.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Well, remind me to never fight in that Luna Wasteland... that's almost a guaranteed death sentence for any Evil team there. Gotta play careful. The rest seem okay...
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!