TVC R4: GmkGoji + Nagoda vs Breakdown + Logan268

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Voyager
Keizer

TVC R4: GmkGoji + Nagoda vs Breakdown + Logan268

Post by Voyager »

GmkGoji + Nagoda
Rei’s Gomora
Ezmael
Rodan (MV)
Mothra (MV)
Ghidorah (GMK)
Doragory (Mebius)
Windom SC
King Cobra
Zone Fighter
Jet Jaguar (Showa)
Lizzie
Zandora
Gallaxhar Probe
Jikiro

vs

Breakdown + Logan268
Mechagodzilla (1974)
Godzilla (Showa)
Sentinel Prime
Megatron (TF1)
Starscream (Bayformers)
Bumblebee (DOTM)
Blackout + Scorponok
Drogon
Golza
Gamera (Showa)
Jet Jaguar (SP)
Battra (Imago)
Leatherback

Rules: Gomora can't become EX
TF1 Feats for Megatron and Blackout + Scorponok
TF1-TF3 Feats for Bumblebee and Starscream
Ghidorah can't become King Ghidorah
Jet Jaguar (SP) does not have his spear
Please use Wikizilla, TK, Fandom, and other sources of information for fighters you aren't familiar with. (I don't feel like spending an hour grabbing links so I'm taking a page out of MM's book)

Arena: Wakanda

Nagoda, wanna try at the Loot Box?
Last edited by Voyager on Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For Emperor and Empire!

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Re: TVC R4: GmkGoji + Nagoda vs Breakdown + Logan268

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Well, I don't think Logan is making past this round, Nagoda and GMK are too strong here, Lizzie can absolutely trash almost every lackey on Breakdown + Logan's team, not to mention ZF, Ezmael, and Gomora. Neither Nagoda nor GMK have a robotic enemy, so Leatherback is not much of a help here, I don't even know what the probe can do, but I don't need to know, Nagoda and GMK are just too strong.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I’ll be fine. Save the loot box for now.

Added in 1 hour 4 minutes 38 seconds:
Let’s get the major thing out of the way. Sentinel with his Rust. That will heavily damage any robotic or metallic combatant it comes up against. Unfortunately for Sentinel, one of my robots can shrink down to human size and avoid the attack altogether or just hide away in the other Jet Jaguar, while another of my robots has an impenetrable deflector shield capable of defending against all forms of Conventional Weaponry, and even Physical Attacks based off the shield knocking back The Missing Link when he tried to leap at him. Plus unlike some other Transformer Weapons, his takes the form of a Gun instead of it being his arm turning into a cannon, meaning it can be stolen or lost in combat.

As for fliers like Megatron and Star Scream, Jikiro is there as well. His magnetism was able to draw in Zone Fighter easily, as well as pull a commercial jet out of the sky and nearly crash it if Zone Fighter didn’t save them. Plus their weapons won’t really damage the Gallaxhar Probe either, unless they can somehow get inside and disable the shield like Doctor Cockroach did. Same applies to Lizzie being on par with the Transformer’s durability against Conventional Weaponry, and thus should stand an equal chance against weapons meant to kill Transformers.

Leatherback has an EMP, but chances of him using it immediately are slim given he only used it AFTER he and Otachi took out two other Jeagers, and didn’t use it immediately against Gypsy Danger. Another fun thing, is that even if he does use the EMP, that won’t stop Zandora, who is probably a cyborg given that he has flesh and blood from his ripped off tail alongside Shovel Hands and a Drill Head. All the EMP would do is basically just stop the drill head tip from spinning. Plus there the whole confusingly wrong thing of “Gypsy is Analog and still works cause she’s not digital” in his EMP effect, meaning it will shut down some of our robots but not all of them. Plus there’s always the chance he gets caught in the all out assault battle and gets murked by beam assaults, or fights Windom and gets a beam through the head or bombarded by Anti-Kaiju Missiles.

Ezmael and Mechagodzilla are going to have a blast letting loose upon each other again, and god have mercy on everyone caught in their crossfire.

I also the perfect counter to Showa Godzilla in the form of both Zandora AND Zone Fighter here. Zone Fighter constantly spars against Godzilla, so both would know how the other fights and could take advantage of such. Then comes in Zandora who was beating down on Godzilla with his steam until Smokey and Zone Fighter got him off long enough.

But if we are going off Leaders fighting Leaders, Gomora and Godzilla should be matched in physical strength for some time until help comes from either direction.

Mothra and King Cobra run about gluing or webbing people down, and another fun thing is that technically, Mothra could probably shut down any robotic opponent or severely hamper them given she could overload electrical lighting by pulsing her bioluminescence through her claw. This will more than likely do nothing to the Transformers, but Mechagodzilla is always there. Although Battra will probably Gun for her immediately. But there is always a chance she outmaneuvers him an his beams to lodge a stinger in his body given her Melee Superiority here.

Doragory is there for distraction. Rodan can handle the fliers here, as he can take missiles easily. He just needs to watch out for beam attacks. Plus he should easily handle Drogon in combat. What use is fire against a being who literally lives in magma? Also Drogon and his siblings were able to be pierced by Scorpion Bolts, which are basically smaller More easily constructed Ballistae.

Jet Jaguar can take on an enemy pretty handily for a while here. His ability to shrink will allow him to avoid blows or, get into the other Jet Jaguar here and disable him from the inside. Otherwise, he’s fast enough to outfly Showa Gigan, manhandle Megalon, tank a Napalm Blast to the back, and carry Showa Godzilla on his back and fly. He’ll take a hit and keep on going. He just needs to watch out for the Rust Cannon, or steal it if he sees what it can do against his allies.

Now let’s address the elephant in the room, of Transformers being weak to specialized piercing rounds with temperatures of up to 6000 degrees to hurt them. Zandora’s steam is 9000 degrees, and Jikiro’s Magnetism should prove very useful considering we do see Transformers being lifted by a Giant Magnet in one movie. Plus he’s got a magnetic lightning ray gun on his hand he can still at people.

Blackout and Scorponok were taken out by the Sabot Rounds in the movie, and theoretically the same should happen if Zandora hits them with the steam long enough or the Meteor Missile Might hits them. Plus, if they try to hit the Probe or get too close, there’s always a chance for them to get pulled into the probes giant mining chest cavity filled with drills. Pretty sure if it can crush a car easily, it can do the same to a Transformer’s hand or limb if it gets caught in there. Yes the probe died to a bride falling on the neck joint, but that was after the shields were disabled, as seen when the military shot at its face with missiles and hit the shield.

Megatron was able to withstand the assault, but he got disoriented quickly enough to get knocked down and start stumbling around. There’s always the option of Jikiro dragging StarScream or Megatron out of the sky, or since this fight does take place on Wakanda, throw Vibranium objects at people with Magnetism.

Sentinel is an issue given that he will more than likely realize who is a threat to his team and aim for them first with the Rust Cannon. But, there is also the chance he loses that gun if Jikiro or someone else can snatch it away, or it gets blown up by someone else.

Bumblebee could be a problem here as well, but King Cobra was capable of fighting off and destroying mechanical opponents once before, and a well shot glob of glue could blind anyone on the field here.

Windom can probably help fight a transformer or keep Golza or Gamera company with his electric fists, his head laser, and his Anti-Kaiju Missiles. I don’t think we are allowed to upload computer viruses into a Transformer like they did to Gillvalis, though it would work on SP Jet Jaguar. He should also be capable of handling Leatherback Easily, given that unlike the slow Jeagers, Windom is actually fast like an organic being with rocket boosters to help him. And if all else fails, he’s got the Yoko Special, the Burning End attack where he forces all his energy into his hand, rockets towards an enemy, and grabs their face to release all that energy in an explosive finish.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Obviously a complicated clusterfrick on this scale has to be properly unpacked and broken down, but I don't see too overwhelming an advantage for either side. Even if the Transformers are less durable than the average kaiju, they have mobility, firepower, intelligence, and teamwork on their side. That's something that seems underrated in these tournaments: the ability of fighters to coordinate and have each other's backs. Now, not all of these particular Transformers are the best team players, but I don't think it's a stretch to assume that, finding themselves in an alien world and facing terrifying new opponents, they would be inclined to set aside differences and egos and stick with their own kind. That would make them a formidable unit on the battlefield, collectively pooling their resources to take on the less coordinated hostiles that come their way.

I would also point out that Breakdown and Logan have substantial air superiority. MV Rodan and Mothra are vulnerable to beams, and they're up against Battra and probably Mechagodzilla, two of the spammiest beam spammers that ever spammed beams. Mothra is quickly getting zapped and Rodan is getting grounded the hard way.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Whoo boy this is a mess. I'll give my full thoughts when I get off work, but I will say this: This is going to be a hard battle since both teams have fighters that can hard-counter the other. Basically a big game of rock-paper-sicissors. That said, this isn't unwinnable for us.

EDIT: Time to elaborate:

For starters, let's get some things out of the way.

1. I don't see King Cobra doing anything to Bumblebee. Bumblebee is far, far more agile and acrobatic than the Robo-Yeti and KC won't be hocking glue at Bee as easily. Nor will he able to constrict the Autobot as easily as he did the more lumbering Robo-Yeti. To see how agile Bumblebee is, one need only look at his battles against Rampage in ROTF and pretty much all of his fight scenes in DOTM. Virtually anyone is going to have a hard time landing a hit on Bee. Not saying it's impossible, but he's going to make it very hard.

2. Jet Jaguar doesn't use his size-changing in combat. For a moment I thought this was the IDW version that actually DOES shrink/grow in battle, but thankfully it's just the Showa version. That means Jet Jaguar is going to get dismantled in close combat by Sentinel's sword-and-shield combo or corroded from the Cosmic Rust blaster. This goes for anyone else with machinery or metallic components such as Zandora, Zone Fighter (maybe?), Jikiro, Windom, and Gallaxhar Probeif it's shields go down. Basically any enemy robot is going to have a real bad time against Sentinel. Even the organic members of Nagoda and GMKgoji's team aren't safe because Sentinel is an absolute monster in melee combat, able to overpower and straight up defeat Optimus Prime in combat. Yes it's entirely possible someone could yoink Sentinel's Cosmic Rust blaster, but he's not going to just let them take it and will more than likely pull out his sword to stop them. Also Cosmic Rust is toxic to organic life, but honestly it probably won't be that big of a factor in this match.

3. Rodan and Mothra are the only ones who can keep up with Starscream in the air. However Mothra is frail, and a missile barrage will probably badly injure or straight up kill her. Rodan is tougher, but his skin has been pierced before by Mothra's stinger, and Starscream is no slouch in mid-air melee combat. He also sports a huge buzzsaw which could probably inflict some grizzly wounds on Rodan. Given that lava can reach a max of 2910 degrees, any spilled blood won't injure Starscream since Transformium has a much higher melting point. With Nagoda/GMK's main fliers out of commission, Starscream has free reign to bombard their team from the sky.

4. Which brings me to Zandora and Jikiro. Zandora's steam is extremely hot and surpasses the melting point of Transformium..but will he get the chance to use it? I haven't seen Zone Fighter, so I have no idea how often Zandora uses the steam. I will grant that if it hits someone like Megatron or Blackout, it will probably roast them pretty badly or kill them outright in the case of Blackout. Jikiro's magnetism would be a problem, but he's more than likely going to be preoccupied with fighting someone else, assuming he isn't destroyed or falling apart from Cosmic Rust infection.

5. Lizzie and Ezmael are honestly the bigger threats to my team between melee prowess and firepower. However Lizzie is a slow-moving behemoth, which can easily be taken advantage of by someone small like Bumblebee or Skorponok. I will grant that if Lizzie gets her jaws around anyone, even Megatron or MechaGodzilla, they're in for a world of hurt. However I think we have enough numbers and firepower to keep her at bay. We've already discussed Ezmael before: I honestly don't think his firepower is that strong, but he does have a lot at his disposal.

In conclusion, I think Logan and I take this after a heated battle. Unfortunately, I think Logan is going to be taking most of the losses here with fighters like Battra, Leatherback, Showa Gamera and SP JJ not being able to contribute much. However their sacrifices will be enough to allow others to get hits in where it counts. On my team, Blackout, Skorpokon and Drogon are likely going to die sooner or later, but I'm confident they'll have done enough damage to make a difference. Blackout is a glass cannon, but by god does he have the firepower to make up for it. If his energy cannon can wipe out swaths of a base and destroy planes several times his size, anyone hit by them is going to be reeling. Drogon's flame can literally shatter and melt stone, as seen with Harrenhal and later in King's Landing. It's true that Drogon can be hurt by Scorpion Ballistas, but keep in mind those things were huge and fired man-sized, serrated bolts designed to pierce dragon skin. It's also worth mentioning that Viserion and Rhaegal were both stunted and underdeveloped due to spending much of their adolescence locked in a basement. Also I don't think a dogfight between Rodan and Drogon would be so cut-and-dry. Yes Drogon's flames won't hurt Rodan.....but Rodan won't be killing Drogon any time soon with his beak and talons alone. Before anyone mentions it, Rodan's lava blood and body heat won't help him here: GoT dragons are literally incubated and born in raging infernos, are highly resistant to their own fire to the point where it's claimed that "fire cannot kill a Dragon".
Last edited by Breakdown on Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

Oh shoot it's Nagoda vs Breakdown round 2 but with GMK and I backing up Nagoda and Breakdown respectively! Time for my analysis/breakdown of this battle, Apologies for myself being silent, Mom's in the hospital thanks to a twisted gut.

Battle of The Lackeys: Rodan (MV), Mothra (MV), Ghidorah (GMK), Doragory (Mebius), Windom SC, King Cobra, Zone Fighter. Jet Jaguar (Showa), Lizzie, Zandora, Gallaxhar Probe and Jikiro vs Megatron (TF1), Starscream (Bayformers), Bumblebee (DOTM), Blackout + Scorponok, Drogon, Golza, Gamera (Showa), Jet Jaguar (SP), Battra (Imago) and Leatherback

1. Rodan and Mothra aren't staying in the air for long given that Drogon, Gamera, Battra, Starscream and Blackout can fly too. Mothra is as Breakdown said, extremely frail and Rodan's tougher but he got taken out by a Gravity beam which is something that Godzilla only went "Ow" to in Antarctica. Plus there's also the chance of them getting immediately blasted down by Battra who's one of the spammiest beam spammers to end all Beam Spammers but the Silk is a big problem which is what I would say but A. Starscream has a buzzsaw that could just slice through the silk, B. Drogon's fire breath could just intercept the silk and burn Mothra to a crisp and C. Gamera can just withdraw into his shell and/or burn the silk that's on him away with his shell flames

2. King Cobra's only attacks are constriction, biting and the silk that blinds whoever it hits. The only individual that could be taken out by the snake is Jet Jaguar (SP) who goes down the same way as the Robo Yeti. Drogon's flames are going to burn the snake hell any one on the opposing team to some extent and I don't know what else Drogon could do.(Given I am a noob when it comes to Game of Thrones)

3. Megatron, Starscream, Bumblebee and Blackout are going to be working together meaning anyone on the other side is gonna get double teamed, triple teamed or even on the receiving end of a 4v1. Not to mention Bumblebee is quite the agile machine and Starscream essentially rules the skies after dispatching of Rodan and Mothra giving him and Battra the opportunity to bombard everyone else. Blackout apparently can produce a emp if that's the case then it's both good and bad. Good because it causes Windom, Jikiro and the second biggest threat in Gallaxhar's Robot Probe to go offline but bad because Mechagodzilla goes offline as well but the emp isn't even used during battle so I doubt it will do much to change the course of the battle since Blackout is probably going to get dismantled before even using said EMP. Scorponok is going to resort to hit and run tactics but won't really contribute much.

4. Leatherback has a emp of his own but didn't immediately use it upon showing up. He single handedly took out Cherno Alpha and had a great battle with Gipsy Danger afterwards, again Leatherback using the emp is both good and bad news, see 3 for why it's both good and bad news. Once he gets injured, the brawler of the Anteverse resorts to hit and run tactics. Zandora's steaming mist could prove to be his downfall however as well as Windom if the EMP is not used. Against Doragory and/or Ghidorah, Leatherback practically dominates the latter but the former has at least some form of firepower in the lightning eyes but if that attack didn't really do much against Mebius then it won't do much to another kaiju.

5. Lizzie is a BIG threat to anyone but not everyone. Bumblebee and/or Scorponok can capitalize on the fact that she moves so damn slow and her jaws are gonna be deadly for most on our team. Battra, Gamera, JJ and Leatherback are all dead the second Lizzie bites into one of them but the crocodile can't exactly jump so I doubt the former will be taken out by her.

6. Zone Fighter and Jet Jaguar exist. Zone Fighter however has a time limit and I'm not exactly of the opinion that he could beat just about anyone that isn't Blackout who's basically cannon fodder but has quite the firepower. Jet Jaguar could beat Gamera and even his Singular Point counterpart but not once does he use his growth ability during the movie and he was getting his ass kicked by Gigan and Megalon before Godzilla bailed him out. Also Gamera breathes fire but he gets humbled in the CQC department by basically everyone else. He gets shot down if he flies but the only one I think Gamera could beat is well the weakest link in Ghidorah which leads me to

7. Ghidorah (GMK) is horrendous when it comes to fighting, his only means of attacking are the ability to bite and electrocute his opponents. This Ghidorah can't become King Ghidorah so he basically exists just to bite at anyone on our side and immediately die afterwards unless it's Jet Jaguar (SP) who just gets fried out of commision.

8. Jikiro's magnetism could be a bit of a problem but the machines on our side can just respond accordingly by blowing the second Terror Beast ever to kingdom come. It's also a bit of a problem for the opposing team since Windom, Jet Jaguar or the Probe could accidentally be pulled in and end up stuck to Jikiro but I doubt that will happen. This Golza is the deadlier Ultraman Tiga version as opposed to the weaker Ultra Galaxy incarnation. Golza can absorb energy and possibly transform into Fire Golza if he absorbs enough, it took being dropped into a volcano to finally kill him which is not something found in Wakanda. His Ultrasonic ray is no joke, he's pretty good at combat and Golza might actually be the most powerful lackey on my team compared to everyone else.

Battle Of The Leaders: Rei's Gomora and Ezmael vs Mechagodzilla (1974), Godzilla (Showa) and Sentinel Prime

Ezmael has a lot of firepower that is a big problem but Mechagodzilla has just as much if not more firepower to overpower him. Gomora vs Godzilla is a debate in and of itself but Mechagodzilla will start off the match by firing everything at everyone on Nagoda and GMKGoji's team to give myself and Breakdown a slight advantage. Gomora is not invincible since he was struggling against the likes of Neronga, Eleking, Fire Golza, Gan Q, Zetton and King Joe Black but I actually think he could just barely beat Godzilla (Showa) even though I think the OG king could survive the super Oscilitory Wave circulating through his body by landing on that tail and dropkicking the baffled Gomora. Sentinel Prime is a BEAST when it comes to battle, the Oscilitory Wave won't do much thanks to his shield and he could just blast Gomora down with the Cosmic Rust which as Breakdown mentioned is toxic to organic life. Godzilla vs Ezmael is an interesting battle since yeah the latter has firepower to knock Godzilla down but he's not exactly impressive outside of that. if Sentinel goes after and makes short work of Ezmael first while Godzilla and his mechanical double keep Gomora at bay with the latter's all out attack then Gomora is subjected to a 3v1 since the lackeys are gonna be duking it out with each other.

Everyone vs Everyone: Rei's Gomora, Ezmael, Rodan (MV), Mothra (MV), Ghidorah (GMK), Doragory (Mebius), Windom SC, King Cobra, Zone Fighter. Jet Jaguar (Showa), Lizzie, Zandora, Gallaxhar Probe and Jikiro vs Mechagodzilla (1974), Godzilla (Showa), Sentinel Prime, Megatron (TF1), Starscream (Bayformers), Bumblebee (DOTM), Blackout + Scorponok, Drogon, Golza, Gamera (Showa), Jet Jaguar (SP), Battra (Imago) and Leatherback

All hell breaks loose at the start, Godzilla, Mechagodzilla, Battra, Drogon, Golza and the Transformers unloading all their firepower upon the opposing team and across Wakanda! Rodan, Mothra, Ghidorah and Doragory all die either from the assault or not long after due to their extreme friability. Zone Fighter and Jet Jaguar fly into the air to save themselves but get shot down by Starscream and here comes the bigger breakdown!

Gomora is the biggest threat, he can take out anyone that isn't Sentinel Prime, Godzilla, Golza and maybe Mechagodzilla with the Oscilitory Wave and he's a beast when it comes to melee. However Golza can absorb the energy and maybe transform into Fire Golza as a result to get some sort of advantage. The firepower of the Transformers is no doubt more powerful when they are the size of kaiju which comes quite handily. The second biggest threat however is that damn probe and it's deflector shield but it got impaled in spite of the shield so it could get taken out by Starscream's buzzsaw or Sentinel's blade. Leatherback could arguably rip the probe apart since it's not the best in combat but everything else from the rest of our team is gonna do JACK barring physcial attacks that is.

Ezmael's firepower will do a number on my lackeys, the ones that are on the ground that is since Gamera might be in the air when he unleashes that firepower. There's also a chance that all the Transformers take on the leaders together which means Gomora is getting ganged up on after Esmael gets sliced up and then they aid whatever lackeys we have that aren't taken out by the opposing team's lackeys.

Jikiro's magnetism screws over Mechagodzilla if they do battle but Jikiro might be taken out before then, King Cobra, Lizzie and Gomora are the best bets against arguably the best incarnation of Godzilla's other greatest nemesis. However Mechagodzilla also has a shield which he could use to prevent Ezmael's attacks from even hitting him and it could also shield him from Leatherback's emp attack too. Everyone else barring the Gallaxhar probe is gonna at least struggle to get through Mechagodzilla firing everything at once.

Godzilla's chances are well mixed, damn I say that Mothra MV could actually beat him if she stabs the king with her stinger but she's most likely gonna be taken out by Starscream before that can happen. Godzilla Showa vs 2001 Ghidorah is a one sided battle and we all know how Godzilla vs Zandora went since he had to bail Zone Fighter out. Godzilla vs Jet Jaguar and Zone Fighter is a bit of a problem but Jet Jaguar isn't at the king's level when it comes to combat but the Meteor Missile Might and Meteor Proton Beam might be enough to take him down if Zone Fighter's time limit isn't close to it's end that is because once that time expires ZF is basically out of the battle. Well that or Zone Fighter getting killed by anyone on Breakdown's team beforehand that is. Lizzie could be a problem for the king but the Atomic Breath is gonna be enough to drive her off. Doragory's red lightning beams will do damage to Godzilla but he could just get back up and pummel the hell out of the Choju and then blast him with the Atomic Breath. Godzilla vs Jikiro and Windom is kind of an odd battle since I don't know if Jikiro can exactly beat the king but Windom will give Godzilla a good fight that's for sure. The Probe's shield renders Godzilla's breath useless but the probe's lack of combat experience gives Godzilla the advantage.

Golza again absorbs energy and can retaliate with the Ultrasonic ray on anyone, Gomora, Ezmael, Lizzie and maybe Windom are the biggest threats to him. I agree with Breakdown in regards to me and him ultimately coming out on top. Jet Jaguar, Gamera, Leatherback (He can possibly EMP to make things easier before dying), Battra, Blackout, Scorponok and Drogon all die sure but Godzilla, Mechagodzilla, Sentinel Prime, Megatron, Golza, Bumblebee and Starscream are the MVPs.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

I'm so sorry for your mom Logan, hope she gets feeling better!

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

It's close, but I feel like Breakdown and Logan have the slightly superior team here.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Logan and I take this after a hard bout.
Last edited by Breakdown on Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

We’re probably going to lose but I’ll give us what’s more than likely the only vote for our team.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

Me and Breakdown take the win after a long and hard fought battle even if everyone on my team barring Godzilla and Golza die long before the end.
Last edited by Logan268 on Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

So, I've thought about this fight for a long while and its really, really close.

The thing I will say that isn't getting a lot of focus is Zone Fighter whose basically a leader but with a 3 minute time limit. His powers and fighting combat match if not exceed Showa, and while its uncertain if he will fight the King, what I think is certain is that his powers can kill anyone/thing on the field rather easily.

Another focus point is the air war. Drogon and Battra Imago against the MV duo. While one side has far better firepower, the agility and close quarters lethality of the other pair can't be ignored. If Mothra MV or Rodan get up close, than both fire/beam spammers are in for hell. The main question is can the MV duo close the distance and I think both are capable. Now things go against them if Star Scream's enter the fray, but the same can be said if Zone Fighter also joins.

Now I could go down a major breakdown but some other takeaways:
- The probe really is just a walking damage sponge. Now, I do think it can be overwhelmed eventually, but I'd assume in the meantime its just a walking nuisance until sustained firepower from multiple sources brings it down. Until it falls, it can unleash hell without any major obstacles and provide cover for its teammates.
- B&L do have more leaders and their team has better experience
- G&N have a wider range of abilities and pure strength

Now, I'll be honest, even Kaiju sized I don't see Transformers as durable titans just because they're larger. If King Cobra got around one, I'd be paste in my mind like the robot Yeti, but they are a formidable group. My current mindset coupled with the fact I do think G&N's leaders have a slight edge since Gomora can insta-kill any opponent and that ZF has experience against Godzilla and known, kaiju killing potential leads me to give the every slighting lean toward Nagoda and GMK.

This is razor close, but close is enough.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

GMK and Nagoda win, they have a crocodile. But seriously I do think they win most times, ZF and Lizzie are very hard hitters, and that will be trouble for the transformers, and from what I've heard, Zandora was putting up a fight against Showa Godzilla, so he's a threat to. And then GMK and Nagoda have the advantage in terms of leaders. Voting GMK and Nagoda

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Nagoda and I should get the dub
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!