TVC R4: CamtheGodzillafan + ShinGojira14 vs JAGzilla + Kaijuking101

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Voyager
Keizer

TVC R4: CamtheGodzillafan + ShinGojira14 vs JAGzilla + Kaijuking101

Post by Voyager »

CamtheGodzillafan + ShinGojira14
Monster X
Godzilla (Heisei)
Desghidorah
Obsidian Fury
Mechagodzilla (RPO)
Eleking (Ultra Galaxy)
Titanosaurus
King Caesar (Showa)
Copperhead
Rodan (Heisei)
Mothra (Heisei, Imago)
Neosaurus
Zilla (IDW)
Smaug

vs

JAGzilla + Kaijuking101
Mechagodzilla (Heisei)
Godzilla (2014)
Big O
Big Fau
Godzilla (Heisei)
Female MUTO
Megalon
Kumonga (Showa)
Mothra (SOS)
Gipsy Danger
Mothra (Larva, Showa)
Hellberus
Maga Jappa
Otachi
King Ghidorah (Showa)

Rules: Both Heisei Godzillas can't become Burning G
Rodan can't become Fire Rodan
Monster X can't become Keizer Ghidorah
Please use Wikizilla, TK, Fandom, and other sources of information for fighters you aren't familiar with. (I don't feel like spending an hour grabbing links so I'm taking a page out of MM's book)

Arena: Entirety of Monsterland

Cam, will you use your lootbox and deployables?
JAG, will you use your lootbox?
Last edited by Voyager on Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
For Emperor and Empire!

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Re: TVC R4: CamtheGodzillafan + ShinGojira14 vs JAGzilla + Kaijuking101

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

With all these opponents? No way I'm letting my Imperial army or Crabs loose, but I will use my lootbox.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Cam’s loot box opens to reveal… The Sun Rises On A Grateful Universe! Thanos appears and snaps away half of all lackeys.

With this, Mothra (SOS), Female MUTO, Mothra (Larva, Showa), Maga Jappa, Gypsy Danger, Obsidian Fury, Zilla (IDW), Mechagodzilla (RPO), Titanosaurus, and Smaug are snapped away for the round…

Before a true analysis begins, we will see if JAG uses his box as well…
For Emperor and Empire!

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

You'll die for that.

We still have the numerical advantage and a staggering five leaders, though, so I think we'll be fine. But... eh, I'd like to be sure. Open the box.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

JAGzilla wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:46 am ....

You'll die for that.

We still have the numerical advantage and a staggering five leaders, though, so I think we'll be fine. But... eh, I'd like to be sure. Open the box.
And then everyone dies to something like Godzilla Earth when it gets unleashed by the box.
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”
Kenzaki Kazuma wrote: "I will fight fate...and win."

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

You'll die for that.

The box opens to reveal a switcheroo! Neosaurus and Otachi decide to trade places!
For Emperor and Empire!

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Voyager wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:53 am

You'll die for that.

The box opens to reveal a switcheroo! Neosaurus and Otachi decide to trade places!
Not as bad as a Godzilla Earth, but freaking hell that was my favourite of my lackeys.
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Kaijuking101 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:58 am
Voyager wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:53 am

You'll die for that.

Not as bad as a Godzilla Earth, but freaking hell that was my favourite of my lackeys.
Well, look on the bright side! You get a demented flying sack of blue goo!

Added in 59 seconds:
Don’t worry, it’s only for one round ;)
For Emperor and Empire!

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

I guess that's okay? Maybe? I don't know Neosaurus, but Otachi is a rock solid lackey with good survivability and lethal combat options.

Sorry, KK. :lol:

God, this got stupid fast. Okay. Desghidorah is the elephant in the room. Do we have the tools to put his three-headed ass down while also dealing with everyone else?
Last edited by JAGzilla on Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

JAGzilla wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:00 am I guess that's okay? Maybe? I don't know Neosaurus, but Otachi is a rock solid lackey with good survivability and lethal combat options.

Sorry, KK. :lol:

God, this got stupid fast. Okay. Desghidorah is the elephant in the room. Do we have the tools to put his three-headed ass down while also dealing with everyone else?
viewtopic.php?t=23322

viewtopic.php?t=23258

Based off stuff I can find here, plus their reputation, Big O and Big Fau, perhaps even individually, could probably do it.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Yeah, okay. Looking at the leader situation, we can pretty much put two leaders apiece on DG and Monster X, while the Heisei Godzillas cancel each other out. Their lackeys have numbers and better mobility, but we have Kumonga's webbing to tie people up, Showa Ghidorah to be a spectacular distraction, and lots of great durability to stay alive if it comes down to that. Bare minimum, our lackeys can hold the line until a leader or two gets freed up to come help.

Yeah, we have this. Pretty easily, even.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

I tend to agree with Jag's assessement. The fact that Jag's team has 5 leaders compared to Cam & Shin's 3 means that they will be on the back foot. Couple that with the double Heisei problem and yeah... I'm sorry this fight just doesn't look good for Cam & Shin.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Oh wow JAG and Kaiju have so many kaiju/mechs with broken op beams! Well I have King Caesar and Shin has Heisei Mothra, so beams are NOT going to help you two out here, but they will help me! Also, yeah Showa King Ghidorah has durability, but what physical feats does he have that mine don't (Besides lifting up Anguirus)? All he does is beam spam, with will get him killed against Heisei Mothra and King Caesar. Hellberus will also be a challenge, but I don't think he will be able to kill my lackeys here, especially if he uses a beam against KC or Mothra, but even if he isn't fighting those two, he'll wither be fighting Copperhead, Neosaurus, Eleking, or Rodan, and all are pretty tough fighters, Neosaurus can definitely beat the hell out of JAG and Kaiju's lackeys, considering he lifted and threw Silvergon with ease, then killed him. Copperhead is very durable, and even if he loses a limb, any PR The Black fan will know that he can fight without an arm almost as well when he had both. Once mine and Shin's lackeys are done with JAG's and Kaiju's they can go on to help the leaders out, where Eleking could shock the Bigs, giving Monster X and Dessy the time they need to get some critical hits in, Mechagodzilla will probably use the Plasma Grenade, but guess who can easily fire it right back at him? KC, and Mothra could use her scales to reflect the Plasma Grenade, and Godzilla 2014 wont be able to do much against multiple opponents, considering how he was getting destroyed by the MUTOs until they got distracted. Then mine and Shin's kaiju can finish off JAG and Kaiju's Heisei Godzilla. Also, which Heisei Godzilla version is evolved Jr (1989-1991-1994)? Because if he isn't 1994 Goji, then he gets stomped, but even then, he doesn't have his father's fighting experience, so he will probably still lose.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Also, I'm going to point out yet again that Monster X faced tanked an Atomic Breath from FW Goji.
Last edited by CamtheGodzillafan on Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:26 pmAlso, which Heisei Godzilla version is evolved Jr (1989-1991-1994)? Because if he isn't 1994 Goji, then he gets stomped, but even then, he doesn't have his father's fighting experience, so he will probably still lose.
Evolved Junior is the 91-94 Godzilla. Evolved Godzillasaurus is the 80s Heisei Godzilla.
For Emperor and Empire!

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

King Seesar's beam reflection isn't as useful as it sounds. It only works if a beam actually hits him in the eye, as evidenced by the beams that successfully hit other parts of his body. It didn't do him any good against Showa Mechagodzilla, and it won't save him here. Especially in the very possible event that Kumonga webs him up and leaves him immobilized. Kumonga could do the same to Copperhead (albeit with some difficulty given Copperhead's speed) and maybe even Rodan if he gets lucky. And Kumonga was taking atomic rays to the face, too, so he has the durability to go a few rounds with anyone here.

Megalon and Kumonga aren't great killers, but they can take abuse, and Ghidorah's beams obviously sting even if they don't kill, as shown by their dominance of Mothra and ability to drive back Godzilla and force Rodan into cover. Megalon's napalm bombs will turn large parts of Monsterland's jungles into firestorms, reducing Copperhead's ability to run around and charge at us; if Godzilla didn't want to deal with that fire, a PR kaiju certainly won't.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

You never addressed Neosaurus, who can easily take down your lackeys. You didn't mention Eleking either, who can shock your team, giving my team the perfect opportunity to strike. And yeah, Kumonga tanked an atomic breath to the face, but this wasn't 70's Godzilla, this was a weaker Godzilla. And yeah Ghidorah nearly killed Mothra, but that was a larva, not to mention it was a Showa Mothra Larva. Heisei Mothra tanked a nuclear pulse from HEISEI Godzilla, and knocked Godzilla over with her antennae beams.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Yeah, the last post wasn't meant to be comprehensive. I was on break at work, only had time to type so much.

I agree that your lackeys have a slight edge, enough to win, but it won't be instantaneous. As stated, some of our lackeys are tough to put down, and they'll fight for a while before they're beaten. Meanwhile, we have four leaders piled on your two. Desghidorah might (might) have the resilience to hold out for a few minutes, but Monster X doesn't. He's going to get his shit pushed in quickly, which then frees up two of our leaders to contribute elsewhere. We could easily end up with four or even all five leaders intact and ready to take on your surviving lackeys.

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

While I do agree with Jag on the outcome, there is a reason why Neosaurus was my favourite and it was because not only is he an Ultra Kaiju, he's my most powerful lackey and is far stronger than Otachi, given his feats against Clone Silvergon and against Dyna. Neosaurus could turn the tide in the lackey battle in favour of our opponents. Unfortunately, the leader battle is what seals the deal. 5v3 is great odds for us, especially when Heisei neutralises, since the permanent upgrade essentially replaced Junior with actual 1994 Heisei Godzilla. 4v2 is a secure win for the leaders, which seals the win.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Ok Voyager, does JAG and Kaiju's Heisei Godzilla still have the same brain as Jr, because he is just evolved Jr.