TMVS round 8: Kaijuking101/HillyHulk vs Tier 3 bosses

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: TMVS round 8: Kaijuking101/HillyHulk vs Tier 3 bosses

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I don’t know enough to drop an a full fledged opinion here yet, but uh, these two bosses have some wack af powers, KaijuKing and Hilly have a hill to climb for sure.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

The good thing for KK and HH is that Jotaro is present, and even if he doesn't have his own time stop, he still has prior knowledge of Dio and can inform his teammates of what's up. Still, time stopping and skipping's going to be a major pain for everyone, even if Diavolo's a glass cannon.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Another thing going for KK and hilly is that Dio may go directly for Jotaro and Joseph to try and take their blood to become more powerful. Leaving Diavolo to fend off a bunch of super powered people.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

HillyHulk
Yuki Special

Post by HillyHulk »

My bits of input:

Our biggest assets are from my part of the team. Jotaro knows what he's up against against Dio so should he able to explain the situation with the vampire. That's especially useful for Joseph since his much more capable body should make him a tougher opponent alongside everyone else. The world is a menace and I doubt everyone will coming back (until the next round). Nonetheless, that should be what brings this fight to us alongside our combined might.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Undecided so far but a few points:

1) Having 3 symbiote fighters means that the bosses can't just physically overpower the trio. Sure, over time, the symbiotes can eventually be overwhelmed, but the timestop isn't going to be what ends them.

2) While both JoJos can see stands, no one else can.

3) With the World's timestop, really anyone that Kaiju or Hilly have on their team can be overwhelmed if they don't have sufficient durability. When those factors are in play, that means nearly half of the team is gone. As characters like Ultraman, Ultraseven, Boba, Goblin & Tenya can't tank said attacks if Dio timestops. Also the more the World uses his power, the longer said timestop lasts, meaning even numbers becomes a non-factor.

4) Dio can regenerate if he has access to blood and if he starts killing members left and right, he has plenty of access to said substance.

5) Even without the timestop, the World is still faster than everyone but Jotaro's stand.

Really the more I dig into this, without a counter to the world, I can't see this group taking out Dio. Maybe Diavolo, but certainly not Dio if he's playing to win.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

A thought comes to mind. Ultraman with all feats is powerful, but what use is he when Diabolo skips all three minutes of his power and he goes away?
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I want to wrap this up by saying, Dio can freeze people. Seven does not take to the cold well. That in conjunction with everything else going on here makes me say that Dio and Diavolo win this one.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

HillyHulk
Yuki Special

Post by HillyHulk »

I concede defeat to Dio and Diavolo. Sorry I couldn't be of more help, Kaijuking.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

HillyHulk wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 8:15 am I concede defeat to Dio and Diavolo. Sorry I couldn't be of more help, Kaijuking.
Hilly, you really are the one pulling ALOT of weight here with your JoJos. If you had the World too, then you'd easily win. But without that buff, your defeat by the bosses will be a defiant, if not prolonged, loss.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

The Bosses win this one quickly. It was an unfortunate matter you did not use your upgrade to give yourself Star Platinum The World.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

The Bosses

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Guess the bosses are too much for even both teams combined.
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”
Kenzaki Kazuma wrote: "I will fight fate...and win."

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

You thought it was going to be Kaijuking and HillyHulk who were going to win, but it was us, Dio and Diavolo!
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA