TMVS round 5: Kiryu2012 vs Voyager

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!

Voyager
Keizer

Re: TMVS round 5: Kiryu2012 vs Voyager

Post by Voyager »

Yes please.
For Emperor and Empire!

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Voyager wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 12:59 pmYes please.
Voyager's strange box opens up to reveal...

Another free reassignment.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

I know little about my foe, but i will lay down what I got.

Spider-Man - Spidey sense, monstrous strength, webbing, agility, durability.
Master Chief - Weaponry, Armour, Guns, Tactical Knowhow.
Maul - The Force, (Badass) double sided lightsaber, ruthlessness.
Nezuko - Insane strength, insane regeneration.
Death The Kid - Body Poison, Reaper Eyes (like Iron Man’s HUD), his blood gives him tremendous power, magic, emergency state (when he’s close to death, he can tap into the power of the Lines of Sanzu. This gives him incredible power, and was able to decimate Asura, someone who was powerful enough to defeat Death in his giant form.. He’s also very good with guns, and is good with CQC.

Kiryu’s team is gonna be in for a rough time, especially with my newest additions.

Added in 31 minutes 2 seconds:
In short, my team’s going to be able to keep up with Kiryu’s, and have the ability to fight back well and actually kill them. Chief and DTK have HUDs that can anaylse the battle, even if Chief doesn’t have Cortana yet. Spidey’s got the spidey sense and Maul’s force precog that will allow them to anticipate incoming attacks. Even Nezuko, probably my slowest member, will have the ability to stay in the fight due to her insane survivablility and regen.

And in terms of firepower, Maul’s ruthless with the force and CQC, Spidey’s got insane strength and his webbing can easily restrict Kiryu’s team, Chief’s got a wide variety of weapons to choose from to shoot, and his CQC is superb, DTK has a whole bag of tricks and if he’s Brough close to death he can rip anyone on Kiryu’s team a new one, and Nezuko’s got monstrous strength that Kiryu’s team will hate.
For Emperor and Empire!

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Jake Long respect thread.

I'd say my team has this. With the RWBy characters all having the speed to react to gunfire, and Jake Long acting as good support with his own physicals and fire breath, as well as the slight numbers advantage, my team should win more often than not.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Being able to react to gunfire in this match isn’t that special, as all of my team have similar reaction times. It can be countered with webbing, which Spidey can definitely use here, and the force which Maul loves to use. Chief and DTK’s mastery of guns is also far above most, and with HUDs, they’ll be able to use their guns more effectively.

Speaking of DTK, when he gets near death, his power boost thanks to Lines of Sanzu makes him a whole lot more powerful, and into something which Kiryu’s team won’t have a good time fighting. Nezuko’s regen and power should be comparable to the rest of the fighters, and will be very handy.
For Emperor and Empire!

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

A few notes to consider for this match:

Kiryu's team, excluding Jake, has the best coordination without a doubt. They know each other moves, tics, and can play off their own strengths / cover their weaknesses amazingly well.

All the RWBY characters have semblenaces which can negative explosions & gunfire. With this, they can take a bullet or two without it leading to a killshot.

Jake Long, having tanked lasers and massive firepower, might actually be the strongest player on the field both aggressively and defensively. He's also the only target able to fly.

We are in the plains meaning Spider-man can't easily move around and those with long-range firepower have an immediate advantage. (Chief, JL, Ruby Rose & Death)

The schnees are the only characters able to create cover on the field.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Jake's fire breath blasted through volcanic rock and melt the front of a truck, so whoever gets hit by it will be hurting.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Jake should be able to take on Nezuko or Spider-Man just fine as his strength and durability matches if not exceeds either of theirs, especially with a potent range attack in his flamethrower or fireballs. Chief and Maul might be a bit too much for him, but hopefully that's where the rest of his team come into play.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Right now, I'm leaning team Kiryu.

Mainly with the barren/flat terrain, my focus goes to the team with better firepower or better mobility. Voyager and Kiryu have equal firepower, with a slight edge to Voyager for his greater variety of abilities, but agility is the problem. Spider-Man can't swing. There is no cover for Voyager to use; meanwhile, Kiryu can create his own via the Schnees or propel their team members around with their powers. Jake also can fly, something none of Voyager's team can match.

Chief is Voyager's best weapon with his long-range firepower, durability and speed, but there is a limit to how many places he can assist with. Also, Jake I don't think will be all too fazed by gun-fire, having tanked laser fire, so while it pains me to say, Chief can't finish this fight reliably.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

How does Jake handle punches? Because let's not forget the Chief's super-strength and hand-to-hand skill. He's not just a rifle by any means.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

DTK respect thread

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads ... oul_eater/

Not only do his Shinigami feats and gun feats place him above most on the battlefield here, but he is also fast enough to speed blitz many characters which are comparable in power to himself.

Added in 1 minute :
It’s possible DTK could speed blitz many on Kiryu’s team, despite them being able to dodge gunfire, which is pretty mediocre.

Added in 1 hour 50 minutes 35 seconds:
Myself. Many on my team just straight up outclass Kiryu, and DTK (my latest addition) can speed blitz and has a deadly ability when near death.
For Emperor and Empire!

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Voting for my team.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Voyager
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Voyager
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

Voyager