Warriors of the Multiverse

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Voyager
Keizer

Re: Warriors of the Multiverse

Post by Voyager »

JAGzilla wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:20 am Bacon suddenly became the biggest dog in the fight. Magneto is a freaking monster with the power to casually slaughter some of the other teams' heaviest hitters and disarm or disrupt a bunch of other fighters. Even Ultra-Heavy Reinforcements won't do anything more than give him a bunch of metal wreckage to weaponize.
Thing is if Magneto is hit he’s a dead man. None of our teams are just going to let Magneto run rampant.

Just my team, I’ve got Ultraman, Zerby, Obi Wan, Saber and Anakin (maybe Vader soon ;) ) who can all take them out from a distance. Oh and Iron Man, but he’s kinda affected by Magneto.
Last edited by Voyager on Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
For Emperor and Empire!

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

JAGzilla wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:20 am Bacon suddenly became the biggest dog in the fight. Magneto is a freaking monster with the power to casually slaughter some of the other teams' heaviest hitters and disarm or disrupt a bunch of other fighters. Even Ultra-Heavy Reinforcements won't do anything more than give him a bunch of metal wreckage to weaponize.
And that's why we should get J to go giant size and step on him lol.
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”
Kenzaki Kazuma wrote: "I will fight fate...and win."

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

He isn't doing anything to the Tyranid Ultra Heavies, given that they're wholly organic.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Jet Jaguar is metal, meaning he's either getting ripped to shreds or even turned into a puppet. Vader has at least some metal in his suit, meaning he's in trouble, and lightsaber hilts are metal. Yeah, the Jedi can sort of counter Magneto's power with their own Force telekinesis, but he can at the very least keep them off balance.

And being organic only means Magneto can't affect them directly. It in no way stops him from chucking a bus at them or beating them to death with Cyborg. I'm not saying he's invincible, but he's serious trouble.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Saber wears armor, and she uses a sword. Magneto could probably lift her up and toss her due to this.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Yup, Bacon has skyrocketed in terms of danger, that’s why I’m hoping to have some heavy firepower on my side by the time I get back to fighting other players, firepower that doesn’t require bigger and bigger guns that Magneto can just crumple up.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Watch him get an arena that’s mostly metal like the Death Star or the Helicarrier.
_______

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

JAGzilla wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:14 am Vader has at least some metal in his suit, meaning he's in trouble, and lightsaber hilts are metal. Yeah, the Jedi can sort of counter Magneto's power with their own Force telekinesis, but he can at the very least keep them off balance.
It’s Pre Mutilation Vader. So Dark Side/Nearing Full Potential Anakin. Only his arm and lightsaber are Metal. Since Vader is now evil and doesnt have his Jedi moral code, if Magneto does something, Erik is probably getting his internal organs crushed, neck snapped, choked or some other horrific way to die.
For Emperor and Empire!

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Yeah, Magneto is fucking spooky, but there are counters to him, or those who can fight fire with fire on his scale. Wanda off the top of my head, the Tyranids can also mess him up horrifically, the fact that despite all his powers he's still only about as durable as the average man means fast lethal force can put him down easy, more force-happy Jedi and Sith...
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Giratina93 wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:24 pm Yeah, Magneto is fucking spooky, but there are counters to him, or those who can fight fire with fire on his scale. Wanda off the top of my head, the Tyranids can also mess him up horrifically, the fact that despite all his powers he's still only about as durable as the average man means fast lethal force can put him down easy, more force-happy Jedi and Sith...
Maul and Anakin…
For Emperor and Empire!

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Thinking about it, Magneto absolutely will disarm the lightsaber wielders. He had the power to levitate the entire Golden Gate Bridge, they don't come close to challenging him in a telekinesis battle. I agree that he's still vulnerable to Force Lightning, Choke, and things like that, but the Force guys would be vulnerable to being shot without their sabers, so they may not live long enough to go after Magneto. Well, we'll just have to see who he ends up fighting.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

JAGzilla wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:14 pm Thinking about it, Magneto absolutely will disarm the lightsaber wielders. He had the power to levitate the entire Golden Gate Bridge, they don't come close to challenging him in a telekinesis battle. I agree that he's still vulnerable to Force Lightning, Choke, and things like that, but the Force guys would be vulnerable to being shot without their sabers, so they may not live long enough to go after Magneto. Well, we'll just have to see who he ends up fighting.
Bacon better pray no one has plastic guns.
For Emperor and Empire!

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Voyager wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:20 pm
JAGzilla wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:14 pm Thinking about it, Magneto absolutely will disarm the lightsaber wielders. He had the power to levitate the entire Golden Gate Bridge, they don't come close to challenging him in a telekinesis battle. I agree that he's still vulnerable to Force Lightning, Choke, and things like that, but the Force guys would be vulnerable to being shot without their sabers, so they may not live long enough to go after Magneto. Well, we'll just have to see who he ends up fighting.
Basically anything from the New Gen Ultra Series onwards or Neo Heisei Kamen Rider onwards that has a gun. Everything is made of plastic (if it's a weapon).
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”
Kenzaki Kazuma wrote: "I will fight fate...and win."

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

For real though, Magneto is a beast with his special power, but durability and endurance wise, he’s just and old dude.
For Emperor and Empire!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Voyager wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:20 pm
Or a Wooden Gun.
_______

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Voyager wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:27 pm For real though, Magneto is a beast with his special power, but durability and endurance wise, he’s just and old dude.
This has a chance of working in his favor, though. Being an old dude with no obvious weapons, he doesn't look like a threat, so he's not very likely to be targeted first once a fight starts. We have to bear in mind that combatants from different universes don't have any familiarity with each other. He's likely to get at least a few seconds to strike first before anyone counterattacks him.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing the discussions in the next round! Tomorrow the next matches will be posted at around 5:00PM EST.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Breakdown wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:24 am I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing the discussions in the next round! Tomorrow the next matches will be posted at around 5:00PM EST.
Oh god I already know I’m screwed.
For Emperor and Empire!

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

The fact that Magneto being a threat is a debate makes me pretty happy, I knew when I saw him that he was the right choice I was going to go with Logan but Magneto exists so I picked him. I look forward to the next round.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

We’re at the point where everyone’s teams are so formidable we really don’t want to face anyone.
For Emperor and Empire!