WOTM R1: Giratina93 vs Filler Team

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Breakdown
Keizer

WOTM R1: Giratina93 vs Filler Team

Post by Breakdown »

Giratina93

Master Chief
General Grievous
Luke Skywalker

VS

Filler Team

Bero 'Kusovai
T-600 x3
The Newborn

Arena: Times Square

Rules: Master Chief is equipped with the MJOLNIR Mk. IV as well as an MA5B Assault Rifle and an M6D Magnum. The T-600s are armed with a gatling gun and grenade launcher as seen in Salvation. General Griveous is equipped with his lightsabers and blaster. Bero 'Kusovai is equipped with dual Plasma Rifles and an Energy Sword

Additional materiel:
Gira, will you call in your Care Package?
Last edited by Breakdown on Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Re: WOTM R1: Giratina93 vs Filler Team

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

I don't think I will be needing it for this match.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Then let the discussion begin!
ImageImage

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

The Gatling Guns that the T-600s have could make life very bad for Grevious and Luke. https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Slugthrower
Slugthrowers were surprisingly useful against lightsabers, as when a slug made contact with a blade, it would simply melt instead of being deflected like a typical blaster bolt. Molten vapor fragments and/or shrapnel could then scatter towards the face or bare hands of the lightsaber user, and cause harm if they were not careful.
However, Master Chief might be able to solo? My knowledge on Halo is very lacking, but looking over the provided respect thread is pointing to someone who could handle everything the T-600s and Newborn can throw at him and tear them to shreds. I don’t know how Chief vs Bero goes, so I’ll leave people with more knowledge on Halo to discuss that.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

I happen to own the graphic novel Bero appears in, so I can shed some insight. Bero is said to be one of the best swordsmen of the Sangheili race, however in the book he literally loses to Rtas 'Vadumee in a single page, granted it was a sparring match and not an actual fight. Ironically, he puts up a much better fight against 'Vadumee when infected by the Flood at the end, and even succeeds in mutilating Rtas' face. Other than being good with a blade, he's not really that different than the other Elites MC regularly eats for breakfast.
Last edited by Breakdown on Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

If the T-600 wasn't kinda a crap shot with the gatling gun, I'd be more worried, or if Grievous wasn't durable enough to withstand them. Otherwise, they're going to get sliced and diced once either Lightsaber user gets in close.

The Newborn's acidic blood is null and void against which other lightsaber user it goes up against, because lightsabers cauterize wounds. Without that, it's just a big strong monster either Luke or Grievous can handle with minimal effort.

That just leaves Bero vs Master Chief, and Chief's got far more experience in handling Elites than Bero has in fighting Spartans. We know that lore-wise, Elites and Spartans are around evenly matched in terms of strength, but given Master Chief's luck, that leans things in his favor.

So really, once the Newborn gets sliced and diced, whoever is holding out against the T-600's will quickly get backup, and with Luke's Force abilities and Grievous's own fearsome lightsaber skills and monstrous strength, the T-600's are going to go down in quick fashion. That just leaves the two to go help out Master Chief against the Elite, assuming Chief hasn't already done him in by that point.

EDIT: Actually, let's break down some other possible matchups:

Master Chief vs the T-600: Chief and several of his squadmates were able to humiliate and dismantle several exo-suit wearing soldiers when they were teenagers. Chief's only gotten better with age and his current suit, and those exo-suits were made of sterner stuff and packed as much firepower as the T-600's do, so...

Master Chief vs Newborn: Probably his worst matchup. Chief has a good chance to win, but it's going to take a while since his weaponry isn't build to kill something like the Newborn that fast.

Grievous vs Bero: Again, kinda flip a coin here. Grievous has the durability and firepower, but Bero's stealth might be able to tilt things in his advantage. I just dunno.

Luke vs Bero: Easier for Luke because Force, but less durable than Grievous, so Bero can more easily get a good, Luke's done for.

Really, the best matchup is Chief vs the T-600's, and then either Grievous or Luke vs the Newborn or Bero. The matchups I initially posted aren't all that bad either, but if Chief is matched up against the Newborn, that is where things can get ugly for my team if things don't pan out well.
Last edited by Demon Lord Gira on Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

Is this Legends Grevious or Canon Grevious?

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

FatBaconUnicorn wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:53 pm Is this Legends Grevious or Canon Grevious?
Canon Grievous is being used here.
ImageImage

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I’m leaning towards Gira. Luke and Grevious are going to fall hard once the Gatling guns from the three t-600s and the newborn die fighting them. Then Master Chief walks in and singlehandedly murders everyone once the newborn gets murdered by a lightsaber.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

I'm also leaning Giratina, the bullets would be a pain for Luke and Grievous, but if they can lead them and possibly the newborn away from Chief I can see them dismantling the machines and the newborn if there's enough cover for Luke to topple or crush them with the force or if Grievous can use his spider crawl and reflexes to dodge and weave through the gun fire to flank the T-600's and slice them apart.

I agree with Gira about either Luke or Greivous dismantling the newborn if its method of attack is brutish swings then both lightsaber wielders should easily dismantle it.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Gira seems capable of winning, especially with Chief over here.
Last edited by Voyager on Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
For Emperor and Empire!

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Gira has this pretty handily. Chief by himself can solo most of the filler team as he's killed/fought agaisnt plenty of high level elites, fought forerunners which tech wise easily eclipse anything the T-600s can throw at him and while the Newborn has size and acid, Chief's battled flood beasts of near equal size. Factoring in he has two capable teammates means that he can lead his team to victory.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Master Chief does Master Chief stuff, with Grievous and Luke holding their own.

Team Gira goes BURRR

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Master Chief solos, giving it to Gira.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Gira stomps. Filler team has a tendency to be stomped it seems…
For Emperor and Empire!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Yeah with the feats I’ve read about for Novel Master Chief, Gira takes this one.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Gira wins. Triple Kill!
Last edited by Greyshot151 on Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Gira Wins

Grevious and Chief clean house while Luke makes out with his sister some more.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Giratina93.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image