WOTM R1: GMKgoji vs UltimateDitto

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Breakdown
Keizer

WOTM R1: GMKgoji vs UltimateDitto

Post by Breakdown »

GMKgoji

REV-9
Din Djarin
Frenzy + Ravage + Laserbeak

VS

UltimateDitto

Captain Carter
Batman
Rey

Rules: Batman has his standard suit and equipment. The REV-9 is equipped with a Beretta 92 handgun. Din Djarin is equipped with his blaster pistols and his Amban Phase-Pulse Rifle. Captain Carter is equipped with her shield and a M1911 handgun. Rey as of the end of Rise of Skywalker.

Arena: Avengers Tower

Additional materiel:
GMKgoji and Ditto, will you call in your care packages?
Last edited by Breakdown on Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Re: WOTM R1: GMKgoji vs UltimateDitto

Post by UltimateDitto »

Yes I'll call in the package.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Same, i'll call in mine too
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

UltimateDitto's care package opens. Suddenly, drop pods begin raining from the sky; the Helljumpers are here. A squad of 4 ODSTs armed with heavy weapons such as the SPNKr and Grenade Launcher arrive to aid his team.

GMKgoji's Care Package opens, revealing a strange device. Skynet has deemed UltimateDitto's team a threat to it's operations and deploys 1 T-800 and 1 T-600 to aid GMKgoji's team using the device as a beacon. The T-800 is armed with an assault plasma cannon and the T-600 is armed with a gatling gun and grenade launcher.
Last edited by Breakdown on Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I was already leaning towards Ditto before the items dropped, but with the items here now I’m fully going with Ditto. Rey is gonna be a very hard wall to overcome, and the ODSTs do not help that at all.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Yeah, no one here is gonna have fun dealing with Rey. Throw in the ODST's with their weapons, and gmkgoji's team is going to be riddled with holes and thrown around left and right or just plain cut up. Then you throw in Batman doing his best Arkham Asylum style takedowns and stealth, and Carter doing standard Cap stuff, and it's looking pretty onesided.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Honestly, without the ODSTs, Ditto's team isn't too formidable as the only counter to the Rev-9 is Rey and she HAS to get in close. The Mandalorian and the Transformers are formidable, and are heavily armored, meaning Rey and the ODSTs will have to play offense with Batman and Carter relegated to defense, and Batman just isn't built for that type of combatant. Couple that with close quarters environment and honestly, Rey just can't carry THAT much in this environment.

It pains my to say this, especially against a team that seems so perfectly suited especially with ODSTs, but I think the Rev-9 and close quarters environment ensure GMK comes out on top.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Rey has the power to grab a spaceship out of the air that's a mile away from her and has been shown to levitate many rocks of various sizes the force, so keeping any opponent at bay or throwing them into another opponent shouldn't be too hard for Rey to do especially if she's allowed to use a smidge of force lightning like in RoS that tore apart and decimated the ship she grabbed with the force, a good chunk of GMK's team will be obliterated or briefly incapacitated.

Throwing in Captain Carter who is super soldier who has plenty of combat experience with heavily armed weaponry and multiple opponents and a vibranium shield that is a powerful offensive and defensive weapon, who should be able to hold her own with Rey's support.

Batman's suit is very durable as it is bullet proof and can take punishment, not to mention Batman himself is practically super human with reflexes that can deflect parademon energy shots and go to to toe with said Parademons that ripped apart his armored batmobile.

Having 4 ODST's is a huge help as they're about as close as a normal human can get to being a Spartan. Having heavy weapons like rocket launchers may be an issue in a small space but something a bit smaller like the grenade launcher should suffice in tripping up the opposition, not to mention a well placed rocket launcher will help Batman, Carter or Rey pick off whoever they target.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

I ♡ Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Gotta go with Ditto for having numbers and Rey’s power. The REV-9 does not seem like it’s going to single-handedly turn the tide of battle in GMK’s favor. The close-quarters of the environment only seems like it favors Ditto due to Rey’s lightsaber and the Grenade launchers of the ODSTs.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

this is a volatile matchup due to the close quarters nature of the map, where there are few places to run and fewer still to effectively hide. Sure Batman doesn't quite have as many places to run and hide, but he can still fight effectively and not instantly crumple to the REV-9 or Din. The ODST's with their grenade launchers and RPG's means there's going to be a lot of explosions that GMKGoji's team can't get away from, and Rey's light saber will effectively cut through everything present bar Din's armor. I see Din being the last man standing on GMK's team, but he can't fight off the numbers, especially one led by a jedi who's Force skills are frankly absurd. Hell, Rey can even act as a team medic so long as there's others out there distracting GMK's team, as she can Force Heal.

Ultimately, UltimateDitto is favored here.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Ditto.
For Emperor and Empire!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Ditto should have this.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Voting for Myself.
Last edited by UltimateDitto on Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I ♡ Image

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

After reading your posts, you've convince me. Ditto wins.
Last edited by Greyshot151 on Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Greyshot151 wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:14 pm After reading your posts, you've convince me. Ditto wins.
You forgot to write your vote in bold.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

I don't know how Terminators and Transformers hold up against EMP weapons, but it should be noted that Halo grenade launchers have an EMP effect. If nothing else, that should have the capacity to take down Din's blaster and helmet HUD, weakening him significantly. Just one more point in Ditto's favor.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio