WOTM R1: FatBaconUnicorn vs Kaijuking101

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Breakdown
Keizer

WOTM R1: FatBaconUnicorn vs Kaijuking101

Post by Breakdown »

FatBaconUnicorn

Zombie Jason Voorhees
The Arbiter (Thel 'Vadamee)
Cable

VS

Kaijuking101

Captain America
Green Goblin
Doc Ock

Arena: Tech Noir (The Terminator)

Rules: The Arbiter is equipped with a Covenant Carbine and an Energy Sword. Captain America by Avengers: Endgame. Cable has his standard equipment.

Additional materiel:
Kaijuking, will you call in your Care Package?
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Re: WOTM R1: FatBaconUnicorn vs Kaijuking101

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Probably yes, care package it is.
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”
Kenzaki Kazuma wrote: "I will fight fate...and win."

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Kaijuking's Care Package has opened, revealing a Recruitment Drive! You will be able to add another fighter to your team next round.
ImageImage

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

So, this is hard. Bacon has teammates that I am very unfamiliar with, making this hard to analyze. Cap is strong, but lacks much weaponry apart from his shield, which has durability to likely tank any of the opponents ranged weapons or melee hits. Green Goblin is also quite strong, overpowering Spider Man who's easily stronger than MCU Cap, and was durable enough to have a portion of a wall fall onto him and take Spidey's blows. The main reason I chose him though was for his firepower, which creates impressive sized explosions with his missiles and pumpkin bombs, which he will be throwing out. This would deal major damage with its AOE, though its effect is something I wouldn't know. Voorhes is quite strong, likely stronger than Cap, but with Cap's skill and shield I think he can hold out.

Quick question, but would the Raimini duo gain their MCU feats when the film comes out? Because even from the trailer alone, Green Goblin's pumpkin bombs show impressive firepower and Doc Ock shows a much more lethal fighting style and his tentacles seem a lot more dangerous, seemingly gaining the nanobots of MCU Spidey's Iron Spider Armor and he might have killed Spidey it seemed.

Green Goblin, while he seemingly prefers melee, seemed to open up by using his firepower, ie his pumpkin bombs and missiles. While rarely used afterwards, they seem to be his starting move, which would likely devastate the opposition. Doc Ock has strength and tentacles that help in melee, and, given how he's more dangerous than Cap, would likely mean he could beat Voorhes I guess?

These are my first thoughts, once I learn more I will get back with a better analysis.
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

I'm gonna go ahead and say strictly Raimi feats for now. It was probably an oversight to add them knowing that No Way Home was on the horizon.
ImageImage

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Breakdown wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:35 pm Kaijuking's Care Package has opened, revealing a Recruitment Drive! You will be able to add another fighter to your team next round.
So Breakdown, does this mean I add a fighter after this round ends, or can I do it now?

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Kaijuking101 wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:25 pm
Breakdown wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:35 pm Kaijuking's Care Package has opened, revealing a Recruitment Drive! You will be able to add another fighter to your team next round.
So Breakdown, does this mean I add a fighter after this round ends, or can I do it now?
After the round is over. You basically got a freebie.
ImageImage

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Giving this to Bacon.

Doc Ock is just human and will be the easiest to go down. Yes he is capable in close quarters, but every opponent is more so. Cable or the Arbiter, being crack shots, could probably deal with him easily or take advantage of a moment of opportunity. And if Ock went after the Arbiter, his sword will cleave the robotic appendages in two.

Green Goblin is probably the deadliest of Kaijuking's team and he could easily take out Jason with sustained firepower, but again, the Arbiter deals with flying enemies and has far more combat experience. I doubt his strength would exceed the Arbiter's by that much, or be too much for Cable's robotic arm if he gets grounded.

Last there is cap, who I think is the real leader here. If he can be overcome, Goblin or Ock aren't too far behind but then again, the same can be said for Cable or Jason if the Arbiter goes down.

So in a 1v1, Cap vs. Arbiter, who wins? Shield or sword? Honestly, Arbiter I'd say.

The Arbiter sports armor that is shown to resist UNSC bullets (probably a step up from a pistol or weapon Cap can get his hands on from Cable) and can turn invisible, giving him an edge on Cap. Then there is strength and while I don't think the Arbiter is as tough as Chief, he did keep pace with him, and that is an edge over Cap by itself. Lastly, on the lethality front Cap can block any attack the Arbiter unleashes but he lacks any deadly weapon of his own. The Arbiter meanwhile just needs one opening...

So yeah, Bacon takes this as the Arbiter just can't be beat by any match up he goes against, and with allies, he'll eventually overcome this fight.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Doc's metallic arms are the main thing keeping him a threat, and that's not enough against Bacon's squad. Otherwise, he's either gonna get gunned down, cut open by the energy sword, or outmuscled.

Cap has the smarts to try and hang with the Arbiter, but then you remember that the average Elite is a physical match for a Spartan 2, and those guys eclipse MCU Cap here. Then you throw in that Thel is more than willing to play dirty and out of the box, something considered alien by Elite standards, and Cap is in for a very painful time. The other two, he's more likely to have some degree of success, but that just leaves Thel free to manhandle whoever else he's fighting.

And that just leaves Green Goblin. He's got the most destructive stuff on Kaijuking's team, he's a menace to be certain... But Arbiter's handled guys like him before. Add in Cable's strength and zombie Jason, and it just doesn't look good for kaijuking here.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

Doctor Octavius' arms are the only thing he has due to reach but my team could overpower him very easily. Captain America is strong to be sure but with Arbiter, Cable, and Jason working together they will take the super more solid down but it will be a good final stand for Steve. Green Goblin has the air but Arbiter or Cable could simply put him down with a good gun shot and any of them is strong enough to rip Osborn apart when he lands.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Alas for kaijuking, Doc Ock is a weak link for his team, and FatBacon's squad will be quick to capitalize on that once the mad scientist gets put down fast. Cap and Green Goblin are gonna break their backs trying to hard carry against FatBaconUnicorn's team.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Bacon’s got this.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Bacon’s got this in the bag.
For Emperor and Empire!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Bacon should take this.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Bacon Wins. Elite-tality.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon